Mother is going viral for asking her hood nikka baby daddy sign over his rights because(UPDATE: 17 years in prison)Page 8.

Who is in the wrong

• The mother

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • The father

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Are some of y’all slow lol? The picture of the man in the wig is not the baby mama. That’s a picture of the father… He is a trans woman now. You’re seeing the before picture(him with his kids) and the after picture(him with a wig on, a dress and make up, despite looking brolic as fukk like a damn man.)

And yes if I was in that position I would also ask for him to terminate his parental rights. He’s no longer a father anyway if he wants to be referred to as a woman and be treated like the kids second mama. Hell nah.

Weird asf. Mentally ill. And if he doesn’t even have a solid understanding of himself to the point where after being born a man and living life as a man for decades, that he now randomly decides to believe he’s a woman then I’m just assuming he’s had a severe mental break down.

He simply isn’t fit to parent or guide anyone. i feel for the kids. Unfortunately this makes them a target for bullying, plus he looks like he starred in holiday heart.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are some of y’all slow lol? The picture of the man in the wig is not the baby mama. That’s a picture of the father… He is a trans woman now. You’re seeing the before picture(him with his kids) and the after picture(him with a wig on, a dress and make up, despite looking brolic as fukk like a damn man.)

And yes if I was in that position I would also ask for him to terminate his parental rights. He’s no longer a father anyway if he wants to be referred to as a woman and be treated like the kids second mama. Hell nah.

Weird asf. Mentally ill. And if he doesn’t even have a solid understanding of himself to the point where after being born a man and living life as a man for decades, that he now randomly decides to believe he’s a woman then I’m just assuming he’s had a severe mental break down.

He simply isn’t fit to parent or guide anyone. i feel for the kids. Unfortunately this makes them a target for bullying, plus he looks like he starred in holiday heart.

ahh ok, I get it now.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Men are out her buckling under the weight of this system and are straight up opting out. I'd wager that the sense of relief these people feel after transitioning isn't a product of them finally feeling like they're in their right body but rather because they no longer have to carry the responsibility that comes with being a man in this society but that's just speculation.

:hubie:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Yes these nikkas on here are in fact slow