Mother is going viral for asking her hood nikka baby daddy sign over his rights because(UPDATE: 17 years in prison)Page 8.

Who is in the wrong

• The mother

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • The father

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Impossible to be a Good Father when you are Masquerading as a Woman.

In fact, ol boy been gay. Everybody just overlooked the signs, except for actual gay people.

No defending this piece of shyt. It should be a crime to torture your Children this way.
:manny: ok. two parents is still generally better than one. This just looks like a ridiculous situation with no focus on the kids at all.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:manny: if he's a good father/mother, who really cares? Broadcasting it like this just indicates that priorities are out of place.
The sheman posted pictures of himself as a woman on his Facebook profile. He’s broadcasted his transition to womanhood himself. He still has his male name on his Facebook account. I imagine the mom and the kids are probably embarrassed and confused. He’s a man afterall. Someone said that shortly after she had the kids, he came out as gay. And now he’s coming out as a woman. She and the kids didn’t sign up for this.

And I’d say the reason some people do care is because his transition is an indication of severe mental illness. For most people with mental illness, failure to take medication to treat the illness and counseling usually leads to poor decision making and parenting because they aren’t in their right mind.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nah we aren’t. We are pro LGB.

The T can gtfo. It’s not real. You’re either a man or a woman.

People need to start saying they feel like they were meant to be white and want to be referred to as such, or they feel like they’re meant to be an animal and want to be referred to as such and treated that way. let parents suddenly wake up and say they feel like like they’re meant to be babies and stop take caring their kids. Just let this shyt go off the rails. It almost needs to get out of hand, so that we can see how nonsensical it is and stop accepting it.

NAH YOU CANT BE ONE
WITHOUT THE OTHER.

THEYRE ALL MENTALLY ILL...

YOU CANT DECIDE ONE
MENTAL ILLNESS IS WORSE
THAN THE OTHERS.

:devil:
:evil:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You've outdone yourself this time, @BrothaZay
laughing-laugh.gif

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
This reminds of the time that trans man got impregnated by a trans woman. She left him to go party and he was posting all over Facebook calling her a dead beat mom
:skip: Mind you, she had on a parole anklet. Also had been in and out of jail previously.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The sheman posted pictures of himself as a woman on his Facebook profile. He’s broadcasted his transition to womanhood himself. He still has his male name on his Facebook account. I imagine the mom and the kids are probably embarrassed and confused. He’s a man afterall. Someone said that shortly after she had the kids, he came out as gay. And now he’s coming out as a woman. She and the kids didn’t sign up for this.

And I’d say the reason some people do care is because his transition is an indication of severe mental illness. For most people with mental illness, failure to take medication to treat the illness and counseling usually leads to poor decision making and parenting because they aren’t in their right mind.
:manny: like I said, priorities are outta place. Most of my trans friends have transitioned quietly, so this dude is clearly selfish, and probably mentally ill to be handling the situation like he/she is.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are some of y’all slow lol? The picture of the man in the wig is not the baby mama. That’s a picture of the father… He is a trans woman now. You’re seeing the before picture(him with his kids) and the after picture(him with a wig on, a dress and make up, despite looking brolic as fukk like a damn man.)

And yes if I was in that position I would also ask for him to terminate his parental rights. He’s no longer a father anyway if he wants to be referred to as a woman and be treated like the kids second mama. Hell nah.

Weird asf. Mentally ill. And if he doesn’t even have a solid understanding of himself to the point where after being born a man and living life as a man for decades, that he now randomly decides to believe he’s a woman then I’m just assuming he’s had a severe mental break down.

He simply isn’t fit to parent or guide anyone. i feel for the kids. Unfortunately this makes them a target for bullying, plus he looks like he starred in holiday heart.
Unless you’re a millionaire asking to terminate rights is selfish. Anything could happen(hit the lotto, life insurance) it’s not your money to forfeit.

Your points on mental illness are fair. That’s when you take it to the courts :manny:

A slippery slope when we start terminating rights of unfit parents as it’s a lot out there

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If he was a good father to his kids before the transition, then no he shouldn't sign over his rights.
I grew up with this lesbian stud and one of her kids father is a tranny and he still managed to take care of his son.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This reminds of the time that trans man got impregnated by a trans woman. She left him to go party and he was posting all over Facebook calling her a dead beat mom
:skip: Mind you, she had on a parole anklet. Also had been in and out of jail previously.

...is there a thread on this? because i need to read that asap