breh accidentally escapes prison, hides for 27 years... guess what happened next

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Accidentally escape just to purposely get caught fugibrehs :mjlol: dude really thought they forgot. Like the feds just said "u know what its been 27 years fukk this ninja :camby: u know what we dont want u back! he probably dead anyway :umad:
LMAO
Even if they accidentally release you 2 weeks early, they will hunt your ass down for the time you owe

Breh figured the people who threw him in jail must be retired by now, so it died with them

:mjlol:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Im glad shyt worked out for u brehthren. Had sumn similar from when i was a youngin on juvie probation. Ended up in foster care for a couple a months after a juvenile case. The folks was some cac weirdos so i dipped.

Had my peoples call to see if i had any warrants and miraculously(a little too miraculously apparently) ya boy was free and clear :myman:

i was 16 at the time. Went on with my life and all was good until
i found out they made a mistake. Came and picked me up right out my bando. At that point my 18th birthday was like 7 months off. Judge just went and emancipated me. :whew: It was always too good to be true to think they was just gone let that shyt slide. Oversights happen but they gone get they pound of flesh from u in the end. Or at least have they final
say.
Bruh I got locked back up in NY in 2014, in a county not far from Chemung (Schuyler). I've told that story before, I was headed to The Bronx for 4th of July and made a pit stop Upstate, got knocked off at a race track on June 26...

Those were much heavier charges, and when I was in Schuyler jail I just knew they were gonna come with revocation of probation because I had to be extradited to Charlotte, I had all kinds of hearings...

I got extradited to Charlotte a month and a half later and sat there for an additional 8 months, never got the NY probation brought up. So when I released in March 2015 I just thought, either NY lost my shyt in the system somehow----because they weren't supposed to release me in 2012, Chemung was supposed to pick me up---or because the NY charges were relatively light in comparison, they let it go...

NY was a bunch of bullshyt they threw me on probation for and enhanced it because I was a validated/registered gang member with a criminal background already, simple assaults, possessing stolen property, public nuisance, endangering welfare of children, shyt like that. The Charlotte shyt was an attempted murder with an active federal investigation for murder and gun trafficking at the time I was locked up (never got federally charged, around October/November they closed that investigation)...

So I felt like maybe they just let the NY shyt go because it was light in comparison, or they really forgot and lost me. When I was arrested June 2014 I was prepared to hear that time, I figured it would be run concurrently or they take me back to NY when the Charlotte shyt wrapped up...

So when I got out, I forgot about it myself. Never thought about it again for years bruh, until homegirl hit me up on Facebook...

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Cacs skip the country, but not Black people for some odd reason. :jbhmm:

Psychologists weigh in please..

The only breh I ever heard of making a run for it was a former Black panther who fled to Portugal in the 60s.
Cac in the article also stayed in the country

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Bruh I got locked back up in NY in 2014, in a county not far from Chemung (Schuyler). I've told that story before, I was headed to The Bronx for 4th of July and made a pit stop Upstate, got knocked off at a race track on June 26...

Those were much heavier charges, and when I was in Schuyler jail I just knew they were gonna come with revocation of probation because I had to be extradited to Charlotte, I had all kinds of hearings...

I got extradited to Charlotte a month and a half later and sat there for an additional 8 months, never got the NY probation brought up. So when I released in March 2015 I just thought, either NY lost my shyt in the system somehow----because they weren't supposed to release me in 2012, Chemung was supposed to pick me up---or because the NY charges were relatively light in comparison, they let it go...

NY was a bunch of bullshyt they threw me on probation for and enhanced it because I was a validated/registered gang member with a criminal background already, simple assaults, possessing stolen property, public nuisance, endangering welfare of children, shyt like that. The Charlotte shyt was an attempted murder with an active federal investigation for murder and gun trafficking at the time I was locked up (never got federally charged, around October/November they closed that investigation)...

So I felt like maybe they just let the NY shyt go because it was light in comparison, or they really forgot and lost me. When I was arrested June 2014 I was prepared to hear that time, I figured it would be run concurrently or they take me back to NY when the Charlotte shyt wrapped up...

So when I got out, I forgot about it myself. Never thought about it again for years bruh, until homegirl hit me up on Facebook...

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
What they is the statute of limitations breh? 10 years? :patrice:
Do they even have a statute of limitations for escaping? I honestly have no idea. But i doubt it.

Unless its a violent crime they are jailed for it really is petty and cruel to upend their lives after so long when they have clearly got those lives together though.