Mother is going viral for asking her hood nikka baby daddy sign over his rights because(UPDATE: 17 years in prison)Page 8.

Who is in the wrong

• The mother

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • The father

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Unless you’re a millionaire asking to terminate rights is selfish. Anything could happen(hit the lotto, life insurance) it’s not your money to forfeit.

Your points on mental illness are fair. That’s when you take it to the courts :manny:

A slippery slope when we start terminating rights of unfit parents as it’s a lot out there
That’s fine if you feel that way. Me and you obviously wouldn’t go about this scenario the same way. This man is apparently a jail bird, was on the DL when she was with him, came out as gay after she had the kids, and is now coming out as a woman, covered in tats and looking like ving rhames with a lace front and make up.

So we’re keeping it buck, he probably doesn’t have steady employment and is likely not giving much in the way of child support (probably selling bussy for chump change) let alone being a father since he believes he’s a woman now. Even if I couldn’t terminate his rights, he’d get minimal visitation.
I don’t care if you think it’s selfish. :francis:

It looks like his priority is to be the bad bytch he never got to be. And im not accepting his bytch azz as a woman, so its a wrap for him anyway.

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
she knew he was gay when she started fukking him tho 100%. He had all the swag and mannerisms of a gay dude before she had his kids. Nobody just wakes up one day and decides to be the opposite sex.

Black women who fukk with gay nikkas kill me.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
t3v2xy1.png

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's no way in hell that there weren't red flags prior to having babies with the treh

Nobody is holding the female accountable for getting knocked up by a gay man. Both of them are mentally ill.

The new generation of women dont care. She liked the way he looked and didn’t care that he had all the swag and mannerisms of a somebody who likes men. She wanted her kids to have his features.

There’s a gay ass nikka at my job with biological kids. In my head im like what crazy ass female slept with and decided to have this fakkit’s kids?:what:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s fine if you feel that way. Me and you obviously wouldn’t go about this scenario the same way. This man is apparently a jail bird, was on the DL when she was with him, came out as gay after she had the kids, and is now coming out as a woman, covered in tats and looking like ving rhames with a lace front and make up.

So we’re keeping it buck, he probably doesn’t have steady employment and is likely not giving much in the way of child support (probably selling bussy for chump change) let alone being a father since he believes he’s a woman now. Even if I couldn’t terminate his rights, he’d get minimal visitation.
I don’t care if you think it’s selfish. :francis:

It looks like his priority is to be the bad bytch he never got to be. And im not accepting his bytch azz as a woman, so its a wrap for him anyway.
You right it is selfish. At least you honest & not pandering like most people out here :manny:

But that’s a big problem I notice as I speak to a lot of single mothers daily. That pride of not “begging” or “needing” the other parent is selfish. It’s not about you & ya hurt feelings.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You right it is selfish. At least you honest & not pandering like most people out here :manny:

But that’s a big problem I notice as I speak to a lot of single mothers daily. That pride of not “begging” or “needing” the other parent is selfish. It’s not about you & ya hurt feelings.

Like I said you can take whatever approach you deem necessary to this scenario. I don’t care what you’ve observed in talking with the single moms you know or what you think I should do in this hypothetical situation.

Everybody is selfish and self serving in some way IMO, in fact I’d say this trans woman is selfish, he certainly ain’t thinking about the kids.

So this is where we agree to disagree. And I notice you haven’t come at any other poster who essentially said this mom was in the right too. :francis: You just wanted to come argue with me. This is where our conversation ends. I won’t be responding to anything else you say in here.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I read the OP not understanding a damn thing and assumed the breh in overalls just knocked up a mannish ass lookin girl...its ok, I've seen mannish women before whatever they hood af :yeshrug:, I wouldn't had done it etc etc etc....

Then it hit me, it's a treh :wtf:....only then, did I understand :francis: :damn: