breh accidentally escapes prison, hides for 27 years... guess what happened next

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
its a pretty old story. i was surprised there wasnt a thread on him already.

only reason i know of him is because i was watching "Life" (1999) the other day and was wondering.. have any older black men escaped prison in a similar way.. google led me to this story

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I mean I absconded probation in New York in 2012 and I thought they forgot about it. I left Albany County Jail on 9/27/12 and was supposed to be transported to Chemung County to have my probation revoked and sent to prison for 2-4 years...

Some kinda way my paperwork got fukked up and I got released and never went back to Chemung, went all over the place but never went back there 🤣...

On 8/31/20 an ex-girlfriend DM'd me on Facebook and told me police popped up at her crib looking for me, 8 years after the fact...

I had two warrants for my arrest in New York and there was a little back and forth as they debated bringing me back to NY to serve the sentence (probably woulda paroled in 11-12 months) but they dismissed them both on 4/15/21...

I'm really gonna write this book on my life one day 🤣...

I wasn't in prison and escaped (I'd already been to prison in the 00s), so it's not a 1:1 scenario, but I am saying this is my own example of how easy it is to think mf's forget about shyt...
Im glad shyt worked out for u brehthren. Had sumn similar from when i was a youngin on juvie probation. Ended up in foster care for a couple a months after a juvenile case. The folks was some cac weirdos so i dipped.

Had my peoples call to see if i had any warrants and miraculously(a little too miraculously apparently) ya boy was free and clear :myman:

i was 16 at the time. Went on with my life and all was good until
i found out they made a mistake. Came and picked me up right out my bando. At that point my 18th birthday was like 7 months off. Judge just went and emancipated me. :whew: It was always too good to be true to think they was just gone let that shyt slide. Oversights happen but they gone get they pound of flesh from u in the end. Or at least have they final
say.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cacs skip the country, but not Black people for some odd reason. :jbhmm:

Psychologists weigh in please..

The only breh I ever heard of making a run for it was a former Black panther who fled to Portugal in the 60s.
Black people tend to think conventionally.

Our culture is so vast and expansive that most FBA's can't bear to be elsewhere.

besides buddy thought he'd never be caught.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
its a pretty old story. i was surprised there wasnt a thread on him already.

only reason i know of him is because i was watching "Life" (1999) the other day and was wondering.. have any older black men escaped prison in a similar way.. google led me to this story
Yep and if Life was real those two would've been spotted at the Baseball game and recaptured.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Cacs skip the country, but not Black people for some odd reason. :jbhmm:

Psychologists weigh in please..

The only breh I ever heard of making a run for it was a former Black panther who fled to Portugal in the 60s.

Almost as if some people don't have the means, connections, or money to flee to another country as an escaped inmate :gladbron:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Yep and if Life was real those two would've been spotted at the Baseball game and recaptured.
man that woulda been a BULLshyt ending if they spotted eddie and martin on the kiss cam or something, and security started chasing them smh

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
“Bass, only 32 years old when he fled, also found his way to Atlanta, but unlike Stackowitz, he ended up staying.”
full