Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
So you feel she started it? What did she pop off to him about? She was inside the restaurant before the deceased and his girlfriend arrived.
Although I'm not sure who got to the restaurant first, who got to the cashier first is what probably sparked things off...which is always a door knock away from happening in these kinda joints. Anyway, if that did sparked it off, it appears she was allowed to go first regardless. otherwise that dude and his girl would have gotten their food, and been gone before the video. She just didn't get her food and go, probably because something he and his girlfriend said earlier. I think everybody can sorta put that together by now. But watching that beaten took away all logic thinking of what could have lead to the altercation.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no normal woman is arguing with a man in a spot like that at 11pm...
...especially when they are with their kids

you dont see the parallels because everyone involved is black...
...if that was a white woman you would be talking differently

again...
im not talking about whose right...
im saying folks are treating this different because its two black folks

white folks were saying Zimmerman was in the right because he was getting beat up by Zimmerman

black folks said Zimmerman had no right stopping him in the first place
She can be in the carry out at whatever time she wants to. She had every right to be there as he did. Again, she posed no threat to him. He attacked her because he’s a weak ass nikka who couldn’t take the fact that he could not make her shut it up. Some of y’all are so powerless that you have try and rule over those you feel weaker than you with violence because you can’t fight against your real enemies.

That man has an extremely violent history towards women going back years but y’all want to make it her fault so bad because she’s a black woman. He got exactly what he deserved.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I almost found myself in a similar situation when I went to see "Creed III"...I did a post on it. The sister sitting in the end seat, who had her legs extended, acted like it was too hard for her to move her may-pops back a few inches, so I could get by her to my seat, which wound up being next to her. After standing there in the dark for five seconds, I had to asked her if I could get by. Then she moved her feet back like she was startled. Any brother my height, know how risky it can be, trying to get pass somebody sitting in a dark theater with the legs exteneded, especially if it's one of those audtiorums where the rows are too close together. But she had no problem moving back for Jerome and She nen-eh, who arrived five minutes later :comeon:.

I found out later that a dude who kept coming back and forth checking on her, was her son, who was sitting near by. And he wasn't no 14 year-old. Then everything began to add up. He was probably asking her if he needed to take care of me. Another reason why I carry just about everywhere I go. Some of these people be tripping.
:laugh:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
All the “woe is the black man” posts because this man wasn’t allowed to brutally beat a woman in public without consequences. Y’all really want to be able to terrorize the black community with impunity. It’s sad.
The kid killed a pookie..i thought Black men hated pookies...the real issue for black men is that this kid defended his mom by any means necessary. That part triggers black men.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kid killed a pookie..i thought Black men hated pookies...the real issue for black men is that this kid defended his mom by any means necessary. That part triggers black men.
Facts. It’s obvious a lot of these posters have deep resentments towards their mothers (ironically stemming from their fathers abandoning them), so seeing a black woman, a black mother, be loved and defended has them seething with rage.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Look at all of these fatherless black men in here. They see themselves in little man that zipped ole boy up. They saw these types of dudes coming to the house fukking their mom and they always wanted to kill them because they knew he was gonna be done with her in a few months.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
If you fight a bear over a dog you are an idiot. Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Kid should have never been in that position. A parent is supposed to protect their child. Sometimes that means keeping them out of harms way by walking away from conflict. Some of yall think backwards which is why the community is in the degenerative state it is. This is not normal. This is not rational. But dysfunction is normalized in our communities. There is nothing to celebrate here.

Just cause they caught a lucky break on legal charges doesn't change the psychological damage done to that child. Especially if he didnt really want to do it and there is any truth to his mother egging him on. That will eat at him and could destroy him. His life has changed forever and thats NOT ok. The guy he killed got familiy too. you know how the cycle of violence goes on the street. They gonna be looking for revenge too.
y’all really be putting y’all own personal energy into situations, you are talking about you and what you would do in certain situations, we can’t say what somebody should do because everybody is different, I can’t speak for that child and neither should you , he might be proud that he saved his mother , that nikka literally could have killed her , I also think y’all downplaying a punch , that nikka could’ve killed that woman, yet we got people downplaying that shyt , maybe I’m fukked up because Chicago got me this way but if I pull a gun out I’m shootings to kill, I had this mentality since I was 15 , I would’ve smoked a nikka over my og , oh and a fyi , I don’t know if you saw my other post but I’m familiar with both families, I also live blocks from that maxwells stand , it’s a good chance that some shyt may pop off between the families but that’s the streets for you ..oh well!!!

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I haven't read where one Black man said he wouldn't have shot the dude too, if that was their mother.

THIS.

THE KID DID WHAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO...

THE MOTHER MADE HIM
EXECUTE THE GUY AFTER THE FACT
OUTSIDE OF THE RESTAURANT
AND TRIED TO GET HIM
TO KILL THE GF TOO.

THATS WHY THEY WERE ARRESTED.

nikkaS PLAYING DENSE.

:devil:
:evil: