Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo ass a cac like a mfer, don't no one in chicago call guns blickies the fukk wrong with you. You a cac or false flagging chicago, if you really from here name a spot to meet and i'll pull up on your fakkit ass instantly.

LMAO

I WAS GOING TO GIVE
THIS A SERIOUS REPLY
UNTIL I NOTICED THIS ALIAS
ONLY HAD 219 POSTS...

:dead:THEN GOT THE NERVE TO
BE USING "CAC" LIKE
I DIDNT CREATE THE shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida

LMAO

I WAS GOING TO GIVE
THIS A SERIOUS REPLY
UNTIL I NOTICED THIS ALIAS
ONLY HAD 219 POSTS...

:dead:THEN GOT THE NERVE TO
BE USING "CAC" LIKE
I DIDNT CREATE THE shyt.

send-me-location-khabib.gif

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Where’s the tragedy?

The innocent parties are still alive and hopefully thriving.
Two black girls losing their dad over nonsense is a tragedy.

You have to look at it behind the specific of the incident. You have to look at the consequences and what it tells us about black people today. Yes, it's a tragedy. TOO much stuff like these happen.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Although the mother was getting beaten, I can't sit here, and say she didn't provoke him. As far as we know, she started the confrontation.

I want everybody to put themselves in the decreased shoes for a moment. You're at the window, and you already paid for your food. The altercation is now over as far as you're concerned. But this women, instead of picking up her food, decides to stop in the mans face, and continue the argument, speaking in a loud voice, and refuses to get her food and leave, like the man requested. Instead, she stands there, and watches him get louder and louder, until it becomes a physical threat. That's not the way to go, nor was texting her son, knowing something was about to go down. At this point, watching her texting somebody in his face for backup, could have been seen as a threat as well.

I bet if that was a woman, and the mother did the same thing, getting in her face speaking loudly, while ignoring her, she would have got popped in that situation too, especially if that woman was bigger. With all said, that man's actions were still wrong. But next time, let She neh-neh go toe-to-toe with a complete stranger, while you say your peace and keep it moving, or just keep it moving.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

UPON FURTHER REVIEW...

THIS shyt PLAYED OUT EXACTLY
LIKE I SAID IT DID.

HOODRAT POPPED shyt
TO A BUM THUG nikka...

GOT HIM RILED UP,
TEXTED HER SON
TO BRING THE BLICKEY,
TOLD HIS GIRLFRIEND
WHO WAS "ANTAGONIZING"
NOT HER SON TO GET IN THE CAR
AND CONTINUED TO IGNORE
DUDES THREAT TO GRAB HER FOOD
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HER
SON WAS ON THE WAY.

DUDE HITS HER SHORTLY
BEFORE THE SON ARRIVES
AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

YOURE WELCOME

So you feel she started it? What did she pop off to him about? She was inside the restaurant before the deceased and his girlfriend arrived.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm still waiting to see how they came to the conclusion that the mother texted the son. Also how they know what was said or why they felt compelled to claim that it was signaling.

Did they have their phones on them when they turned themselves in?

If not, was there an effort to retrieve their phones once they were booked?

Did the in-store camera have an angle and then zoomed in over the mothers shoulder while she had her phone out?

Did one of them foolishly admit to it during interrogation?

What am I missing?

Secondly, if prosecutors had audio from the store camera, why were they unable to hear the clear threats of violence before the man struck the mother? A legal analyst made mention of the cell phone video proving to the prosecution that the mother was not the aggressor. How/why did they need that video if the store camera caught everything?

If they weren't able to hear the threats to towards the mother before she got hit, how did they hear the mother issue kill commands to the son?

This sounds like they saw an altercation and a resulting death, went with the testimony of the only person who would talk or the one who talked the most, which was the biased girlfriend and went full steam ahead with charges.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
taking emotions out of it...if the case had never gone viral the mother would probably still at least have manslaughter charges. Nobody in here should expect to just have charges dropped like that for a similar situation. You can't go around shooting people in the back and like hunting them down like that because they punched somebody.
dude just happened to already be an ex-con/thug (nobody is debating that dude mostly orchestrated his own demise) so everything got wrapped up in a nice bow in terms of PR, but some of the details are being intentionally kept vague.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So you feel she started it? What did she pop off to him about? She was inside the restaurant before the deceased and his girlfriend arrived.

IDK WHO STARTED.

I JUST KNEW IT WAS SOME
GUTTER HOOD shyt FROM
THE START AND THATS HOW
IT GOT TO THAT POINT.

I FEEL ANY NORMAL WOMAN
WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE fukk
OUTTA THAT SPOT INSTEAD
OF GOING BACK & FORTH
WITH SOME THUG nikka.

SHE ONLY CONTINUED WITH
DUDE BECAUSE SHE KNEW
WHAT SHE HAD WAITING FOR
HIM IF HE JUMPED.

IVE SAID FROM THE START
THEYRE ALL LOSERS.

DEAD DUDE SHOULDNT HAVE
REACTED LIKE A bytch
BUT THIS BROAD ISNT A SAINT
FOR PUTTING HER SON
IN THAT POSITION.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm still waiting to see how they came to the conclusion that the mother texted the son. Also how they know what was said or why they felt compelled to claim that it was signaling.

Did they have their phones on them when they turned themselves in?

If not, was there an effort to retrieve their phones once they were booked?

Did the in-store camera have an angle and then zoomed in over the mothers shoulder while she had her phone out?

Did one of them foolishly admit to it during interrogation?

What am I missing?

Secondly, if prosecutors had audio from the store camera, why were they unable to hear the clear threats of violence before the man struck the mother? A legal analyst made mention of the cell phone video proving to the prosecution that the mother was not the aggressor. How/why did they need that video if the store camera caught everything?

If they weren't able to hear the threats to towards the mother before she got hit, how did they hear the mother issue kill commands to the son?

This sounds like they saw an altercation and a resulting death, went with the testimony of the only person who would talk or the one who talked the most, which was the biased girlfriend and went full steam ahead with charges.

You do know prosecutors can get access to your phone records correct :why:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You do know prosecutors can get access to your phone records correct :why:

Yes.

I did plenty of googling about how police retrieve deleted pictures and texts this morning.

Given how quickly it was reported that she texted him after their arrest, do you believe they went to the carrier, pulled the text and released that info to the media? Or do you believe they had the phones in their possession to pull it?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Two black girls losing their dad over nonsense is a tragedy.

You have to look at it behind the specific of the incident. You have to look at the consequences and what it tells us about black people today. Yes, it's a tragedy. TOO much stuff like these happen.
A kid watching their mom get hit in the face is a fukking tragedy

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A kid watching their mom get hit in the face is a fukking tragedy
She was supposed to eat those punches as punishment for not having a man present to protect her. Gotta learn to speak Taliban.

Keep in mind that this is a website full of posters who gleefully call for the death of children who commit non-violent crimes on a regular basis.

Maybe the dead man would be alive if he had an after school program or Rec center to go to. That’s what folks say in every thread about teenagers and children.