Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I almost found myself in a similar situation when I went to see "Creed III"...I did a post on it. The sister sitting in the end seat, who had her legs extended, acted like it was too hard for her to move her may-pops back a few inches, so I could get by her to my seat, which wound up being next to her. After standing there in the dark for five seconds, I had to asked her if I could get by. Then she moved her feet back like she was startled. Any brother my height, know how risky it can be, trying to get pass somebody sitting in a dark theater with the legs exteneded, especially if it's one of those audtiorums where the rows are too close together. But she had no problem moving back for Jerome and She nen-eh, who arrived five minutes later :comeon:.

I found out later that a dude who kept coming back and forth checking on her, was her son, who was sitting near by. And he wasn't no 14 year-old. Then everything began to add up. He was probably asking her if he needed to take care of me. Another reason why I carry just about everywhere I go. Some of these people be tripping.

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

IDK WHO STARTED.

I JUST KNEW IT WAS SOME
GUTTER HOOD shyt FROM
THE START AND THATS HOW
IT GOT TO THAT POINT.

I FEEL ANY NORMAL WOMAN
WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE fukk
OUTTA THAT SPOT INSTEAD
OF GOING BACK & FORTH
WITH SOME THUG nikka.

SHE ONLY CONTINUED WITH
DUDE BECAUSE SHE KNEW
WHAT SHE HAD WAITING FOR
HIM IF HE JUMPED.

IVE SAID FROM THE START
THEYRE ALL LOSERS.

DEAD DUDE SHOULDNT HAVE
REACTED LIKE A bytch
BUT THIS BROAD ISNT A SAINT
FOR PUTTING HER SON
IN THAT POSITION.
:devil:
:evil:

I definitely agree that she never should’ve had her son in that position, to not only kill a man, but even having him sitting in the car that late at night in the first place while she went inside to order food. Anything could’ve happened to him. She didn’t seem like she was raising her voice or being belligerent ,but she could’ve definitely let the shyt go when dude warned her he would knock her out. For some reason, I feel like dude’s girlfriend started the whole thing.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea they fled the scene of a murder. Not sure how they can claim false arrest. Prosecution opened the city up to the lawsuit though so it will be interesting how it plays out. They deserve to get sued for that. Would be interesting to see the text messages they keep referring too also.

One thing I will commend the her lawyer of is speaking on the dead mans family and asking folks to keep them in their prayers too cause it was a tragedy all around. Contrary to popular belief he didnt deserve to die. He deserved a beat down. Unfortunately the kid was too small to give it to him and resorted to other means.

One thing thats been bothering me though is If you swap the race or gender of the dead perpetrator I don't think we would be hearing this much vitrol about him. Nor would the charges have been dropped. Prosecution figured nobody gonna care that a poor black man and felon is dead so the case aint worth the hassle. And they are right. Even a lot of black folks dont care and are ok with black men killing each other. Its ingrained in our culture at this point. There is definitely some internalized self hate on display in the comments. Black men get no grace or the ability to make mistakes and black male children are not allowed or expected to be children. There is another thread just made today about a white man brutally kicking a woman in the face and its all jokes. Not 1 person calling for his execution. I remember when that unhinged black women shot up her office place killing a few people last year and I remember most people actually sided with her, looked for reasons to justify it and made excuses.

I almost found myself in a similar situation when I went to see "Creed III"...I did a post on it. The sister sitting in the end seat, who had her legs extended, acted like it was too hard for her to move her may-pops back a few inches, so I could get by her to my seat, which wound up being next to her. After standing there in the dark for five seconds, I had to asked her if I could get by. Then she moved her feet back like she was startled. Any brother my height, know how risky it can be, trying to get pass somebody sitting in a dark theater with the legs exteneded, especially if it's one of those audtiorums where the rows are too close together. But she had no problem moving back for Jerome and She nen-eh, who arrived five minutes later :comeon:.

I found out later that a dude who kept coming back and forth checking on her, was her son, who was sitting near by. And he wasn't no 14 year-old. Then everything began to add up. He was probably asking her if he needed to take care of me. Another reason why I carry just about everywhere I go. Some of these people be tripping.
Link the post

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
My thing is, you don't wanna stay in somebody's face that long, not if you know they're getting upset. I don't care if you're reading them a bedtime story.

Last edited:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link the post

Here is a link to the thread for the black woman who murdered 2 innocent people last year. nothing but excuses and grace given to her.

Black men dont get that grace or even to be looked at as human. No one is asking what caused that man to react that way? Does he have mental illness? Forgot to take his meds? Under the influence? Was he already under some type of stress and pushed past his breaking point? Read that thread on the shooter I posted above. All those questions are asked for the black women and we already know every other race get the mental illness angle by default. That man had 2 daughters. I refuse to believe his natural state is violence and rage. Was he in the wrong? of course he was. But black men get 0 tolerance and 1 mistake doesnt mean he should be put down like a dog and he deserved to die. I dont agree with that even if justified legally. Its unfortunate he died but I would never say a black person deserves death without knowing the full story.

They dont ask questions for a black man when they act out cause the underlying message is that black men are naturally violent animals and criminals. There doesnt need to be any reason other than that cause thats just the black man in his natural state. That's also why there is a lack of empathy towards the 14 year old boy who took his life. If you think black men are naturally violent then why would you be concerned with him catching a body or the trauma he will deal with for the rest of his life? He is naturally violent so its not a big deal right?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
All the “woe is the black man” posts because this man wasn’t allowed to brutally beat a woman in public without consequences. Y’all really want to be able to terrorize the black community with impunity. It’s sad.
I dont think thats the issue.

the issue is the way the woman handled things...
it was almost like a setup.

she knew she could kill him and get away with it.

reminds me of Treyvon Martin.
yall are basically using the same argument as Zimmerman.

or any random cop killing...
"he was a thug with a criminal background"

there are no heroes in this case...
the idiot with the gun won

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think thats the issue.

the issue is the way the woman handled things...
it was almost like a setup.

she knew she could kill him and get away with it.

reminds me of Treyvon Martin.
yall are basically using the same argument as Zimmerman.

or any random cop killing...
"he was a thug with a criminal background"

there are no heroes in this case...
the idiot with the gun won
Stop it. Neither one of us have zero idea who or what started the argument. Y’all are assuming she started it to justify him attacking her.

“A set up”, the “Zimmerman case” shut the fukk up. Nothing like this case says set up or even remotely relates to the Zimmerman. She was in the carry out first, she didnt follow him or put her hands on him. She was backed up into the corner, he had plenty of space and opportunity to walk away. The gun was not even introduced until he acted like an animal and attacked her. nikkas like you want to be an attack women, especially black women, with impunity and now you’re shook that you can’t.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
She started the shyt, and got an innocent man killed..
The idea that her 'words' are not equal to the beating he gave her is stupid merely because she is a female..she created the entire scenario and is now gaming the system.
And you can tell from the language on here, people referring to breh as a 'thug' and so his life is meaningless, worthless and should be snuffed out. That's the gist of these fakkits argument.

did she threaten him or display any sort of physical aggressiveness towards him?

she saved herself from possibly being killed from those punches to the head.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Stop it. Neither one of us have zero idea who or what started the argument. Y’all are assuming she started it to justify him attacking her.

“A set up”, the “Zimmerman case” shut the fukk up. Nothing like this case says set up or even remotely relates to the Zimmerman. She was in the carry out first, she didnt follow him or put her hands on him. She was backed up into the corner, he had plenty of space and opportunity to walk away. The gun was not even introduced until he acted like an animal and attacked her. nikkas like you want to be an attack women, especially black women, with impunity and now you’re shook that you can’t.
no normal woman is arguing with a man in a spot like that at 11pm...
...especially when they are with their kids

you dont see the parallels because everyone involved is black...
...if that was a white woman you would be talking differently

again...
im not talking about whose right...
im saying folks are treating this different because its two black folks

white folks were saying Zimmerman was in the right because he was getting beat up by Zimmerman

black folks said Zimmerman had no right stopping him in the first place