Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I was talking about this with a homegirl of mine and I asked her if this scenario played out exactly as it did, but instead of it being her son, if it were a boyfriend who shot the dude and he looked similar to the dude he shot (dreads, skinny jeans, etc)... Would they be free right now? She said "nope" and I had to agree with her.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

snippet:
Judge Barbara Dawkins set Hood’s bail at $3 million at a hearing last week, where Hood faced charges of first-degree murder and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Hood’s son was also charged with murder in Juvenile Court, as well as weapons violations.

Lewis was also critical of the bail Hood was given, calling it “the same as no bail” because Hood wasn’t able to pay the required $300,000 to be released. The same judge in October set bail at $2 million for a pregnant woman facing a first-degree murder charge in a similar case.

Keshia Golden, then eight months pregnant, fatally stabbed her boyfriend in the thigh after they got into a violent argument and the boyfriend, Calvin Sidney, shoved her into a counter. At the time, Golden had an order of protection out against Sidney, who was repeatedly accused of physically abusing Golden, including causing Golden to miscarry during an earlier pregnancy, according to Assistant Public Defender Julie Koehler.

Another judge reduced Golden’s bail to $50,000 and she was released when a community group posted her bond on her behalf. Unlike in Hood’s case, the state’s attorney’s office is still attempting to convict Golden of murder.

“In both cases, the women were being beaten by men and legally defended themselves,” Koehler said Tuesday. “Sadly for Keshia, no video of her boyfriend beating her exists because the crime happened in her home.

“I guess the moral of the story is that women better hope there’s a video when they must legally defend themselves from violent aggressors in order to be believed,” she said.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no normal woman is arguing with a man in a spot like that at 11pm...
...especially when they are with their kids

you dont see the parallels because everyone involved is black...
...if that was a white woman you would be talking differently

again...
im not talking about whose right...
im saying folks are treating this different because its two black folks

white folks were saying Zimmerman was in the right because he was getting beat up by Zimmerman

black folks said Zimmerman had no right stopping him in the first place

Any proof she went out of her way to harrass buddy? or was itching to kill like that fake ass night watchmen George Zimmerman:gucci:?

Even if you watch other versions of the video. She doesnt seem like alot of females who I am aware do exist. The convo she seems to be having with him doesnt seem to be overly beligerent. She doesnt seem to be calling him all types of bytches and ho's. Putting hands in his face,making threats,invading his space.

The only person who appears to be UNHINGED is the dude annoyed by the fact she wouldnt shut up. Now if yall wanna argue he was mentally ill,thats another story. But even then,he shoulda took his meds that day. She does in fact tell the son to go to the car. Which goes against the narrative she set the whole thing up for the son to shoot him. Sorry,but no evidence shows the victim had any reason to be as upset and hostile as he was. I acknowledge she shouldve shut up as aggressive as he was acting. But other than not shutting up when he said so. What did she do that provoked him. Calmly continuing to run her mouth? How is she to know that would move the guy to attack? Obviously she didnt,because she told the son to go to the car right before that moment. That doesnt provoke the average black man to haul off and punch a woman.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

UPON FURTHER REVIEW...

THIS shyt PLAYED OUT EXACTLY
LIKE I SAID IT DID.

HOODRAT POPPED shyt
TO A BUM THUG nikka...

GOT HIM RILED UP,
TEXTED HER SON
TO BRING THE BLICKEY,
TOLD HIS GIRLFRIEND
WHO WAS "ANTAGONIZING"
NOT HER SON TO GET IN THE CAR
AND CONTINUED TO IGNORE
DUDES THREAT TO GRAB HER FOOD
BECAUSE SHE KNEW HER
SON WAS ON THE WAY.

DUDE HITS HER SHORTLY
BEFORE THE SON ARRIVES
AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

YOURE WELCOME
:devil:
:evil:

You put in mad hours to get the hood facts breh.. Shoot a podcast in 4k to break it all down. :pachaha:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about all the wild theories trying to pin the blame on the mom . I am here to celebrate
that the charges got dropped.

200w.gif

FaintGrizzledEelelephant-max-1mb.gif

I wanna know can we shoot mfers in the back now. All that other sh*t is meaningless..

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
For the various detractors..

Would it make a difference to you if you realized that the son could see the mother through one of three windows into that building?

He wouldn't need to be texted to come inside, as he had a clear vantage point. It also can explain why she told him to go to the car. Chances are very good that his mother let him know where the gun was in case of emergencies too, given that they do live in Chicago. Really they could live in bumfukk suburbia and she could let him know where its at for emergencies.

maxwell.jpg

For the few posters that believe she was not speaking to her son when she said go to the car..

The building is small, there are two doors in the front. Look at where the son is and if anyone is in front of him. Look at where the mother is looking as she says go to the car.

gtc.jpg

son.jpg

front.jpg

Would that not make more sense than this woman sending texts that have yet to be proven, to a minor for a kill order?

You do know prosecutors can get access to your phone records correct :why:

The incident happened the night of the 18th, they turned themselves in sometime during the 21st and the article in the OP was posted at 10:30am on the 22nd.

Are you under the impression that they got the phone records the day they turned themselves in? Clearly it wouldn't have been beforehand because up until at least 10pm on the 20th, tweets were still going out asking for info about the possible suspects.

Since you didn't directly answer any other question I posed, I will ask you directly. In what way did the prosecutor get empirical evidence of texts? Did they get the phone records in a lawful manner in under half a business day? Or did they have the phones in their possession to see it themselves and by what way did they acquire those phones? Or were they told by the suspects (which still wouldn't be empirical data)?

And if you do decide to respond this time and pick one, are you willing to help me understand why empirical data is alleged when the rest of the reporting of known facts are not?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Would it make a difference to you if you realized that the son could see the mother through one of three windows into that building?

He wouldn't need to be texted to come inside, as he had a clear vantage point. It also can explain why she told him to go to the car. Chances are very good that his mother let him know where the gun was in case of emergencies too, given that they do live in Chicago. Really they could live in bumfukk suburbia and she could let him know where its at for emergencies.

maxwell.jpg

For the few posters that believe she was not speaking to her son when she said go to the car..

The building is small, there are two doors in the front. Look at where the son is and if anyone is in front of him. Look at where the mother is looking as she says go to the car.

gtc.jpg

son.jpg

front.jpg

Would that not make more sense than this woman sending texts that have yet to be proven, to a minor for a kill order?

The incident happened the night of the 18th, they turned themselves in sometime during the 21st and the article in the OP was posted at 10:30am on the 22nd.

Are you under the impression that they got the phone records the day they turned themselves in? Clearly it wouldn't have been beforehand because up until at least 10pm on the 20th, tweets were still going out asking for info about the possible suspects.

Since you didn't directly answer any other question I posed, I will ask you directly. In what way did the prosecutor get empirical evidence of texts? Did they get the phone records in a lawful manner in under half a business day? Or did they have the phones in their possession to see it themselves and by what way did they acquire those phones? Or were they told by the suspects (which still wouldn't be empirical data)?

And if you do decide to respond this time and pick one, are you willing to help me understand why empirical data is alleged when the rest of the reporting of known facts are not?

I'm not privy of all of their techniques but I don't they would put out there if they didn't have proof.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is a link to the thread for the black woman who murdered 2 innocent people last year. nothing but excuses and grace given to her.

Black men dont get that grace or even to be looked at as human. No one is asking what caused that man to react that way? Does he have mental illness? Forgot to take his meds? Under the influence? Was he already under some type of stress and pushed past his breaking point? Read that thread on the shooter I posted above. All those questions are asked for the black women and we already know every other race get the mental illness angle by default. That man had 2 daughters. I refuse to believe his natural state is violence and rage. Was he in the wrong? of course he was. But black men get 0 tolerance and 1 mistake doesnt mean he should be put down like a dog and he deserved to die. I dont agree with that even if justified legally. Its unfortunate he died but I would never say a black person deserves death without knowing the full story.

They dont ask questions for a black man when they act out cause the underlying message is that black men are naturally violent animals and criminals. There doesnt need to be any reason other than that cause thats just the black man in his natural state. That's also why there is a lack of empathy towards the 14 year old boy who took his life. If you think black men are naturally violent then why would you be concerned with him catching a body or the trauma he will deal with for the rest of his life? He is naturally violent so its not a big deal right?

You say this , while acting like she shouldve known continuing to calmly run her mouth wouldve caused him to attack. So actually you are the one implying it should be common sense,that the average black man would respond that way.

Based on yalls narrative she wanted him to attack so she could kill him. You gotta push 99% of black men harder than that to get punched in the mouth,if its not a domestic dispute. I saw no evidence of a woman egging a man on to punch her,so she could get a free kill.

I think she felt protected enough like MANY BLACK WOMEN DO. To freely talk shyt,get in faces,and possibly even get physical with strangers. Because of the fact MOST black men aint about to actually get physical with a woman over nonsense.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You say this , while acting like she shouldve known continuing to calmly run her mouth wouldve caused him to attack. So actually you are the one implying it should be common sense,that the average black man would respond that way.

Based on yalls narrative she wanted him to attack so she could kill him. You gotta push 99% of black men harder than that to get punched in the mouth,if its not a domestic dispute. I saw no evidence of a woman egging a man on to punch her,so she could get a free kill.

I think she felt protected enough like MANY BLACK WOMEN DO. To freely talk shyt,get in faces,and possibly even get physical with strangers. Because of the fact MOST black men aint about to actually get physical with a woman over nonsense.

That's what I thought at first too but we don't know anything

I'm waiting for more info

Dude saved his mom but he shouldn't have had to do that at 14

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

maxwell.jpg

gtc.jpg

son.jpg

front.jpg

Being that they fled,who knows what witnesses said she and the son did. If people flee and dont call cops or turn themselves in. I cant blame the cops for assuming it was more to the story,and that the mother and son were guilty. It still might be more to the story. But I dont see what evidence could weve seen that could have you comparing this to Zimmerman. And portraying it like she set him up to get killed by the son:gucci:

So far at worst she appears to be a typical immature woman. Who doesnt consider reprocussions are possible for their verbal,and sometimes physical actions with certain men. The chest tats coulda told you that:respect:. But portraying her as some kinda black widow who set up a hit,is over the top at this point.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You say this , while acting like she shouldve known continuing to calmly run her mouth wouldve caused him to attack.

nikka HE LITERALLY SAID
HE WAS GONNA HIT HER
IF SHE SAID SOMETHING ELSE.

HE ALREADY SHOWED YOU
WHAT TYPE OF nikka HE WAS.

ALL OF THAT shyt YOU POSTED
AFTERWARDS MADE NO SENSE.
:devil:
:evil: