Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I thought at first too but we don't know anything

I'm waiting for more info

Dude saved his mom bit he shouldn't have had to do that at 14

Well im not mad at this,thats logical. And I still agree with the last sentence. If a man threatens to knock you out as a woman,you SHOULD shut up imo. Just because it aint worth it,especially when your child is there and in harms way.

But buddys reaction isnt the typical one,to a woman who wont shut up. So its not suprising if she didnt expect it. Not based on the words she was saying before he stole off on her. Other than the fact she continued to say ANY words period.

Argument couldve been worst before camera phones started rolling. But she seems to calm for me to imagine she was really just going in on him before that,and suddenly stopped.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nikka HE LITERALLY SAID
HE WAS GONNA HIT HER
IF SHE SAID SOMETHING ELSE.

HE ALREADY SHOWED YOU
WHAT TYPE OF nikka HE WAS.

ALL OF THAT shyt YOU POSTED
AFTERWARDS MADE NO SENSE.
:devil:
:evil:

So you havent seen alot of nikkas threaten to smack somebody and not do shyt:heh:

He said it,she thought it was cap becaause it usually is. Especially when it pertains to a man and a woman.

I already acknowledged she obviously shouldve took him at his word. Because it was irresponsible not to. That dont mean she provoked him simply by talking. Because a woman simply talking, wont make most men actually do what he was threatning.

That aint how you provoke if you trying to make somebody attack you so you can kill them. Plus she told the son to leave.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whoever punches someone , without being attack first physically ...pretty much signs a contract stating

"I accept any consequence that my actions might bring me"

:yeshrug:

You confident if you shoot someone in the back while fleeing, after getting assaulted, you'll walk afterwards?

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not privy of all of their techniques but I don't they would put out there if they didn't have proof.
Two things.

Prosecution, legal documentation from a judge, coordination and cooperation with phone companies need to occur in order for phone records to be pulled, no? If I am mistaken, let me know.

Are you under the impression that the state's attorney office won't lie or bend the truth? Can it be said that they had proof if they alleged it?

Being that they fled,who knows what witnesses said she and the son did. If people flee and dont call cops or turn themselves in. I cant blame the cops for assuming it was more to the story,and that the mother and son were guilty. It still might be more to the story. But I dont see what evidence could weve seen that could have you comparing this to Zimmerman. And portraying it like she set him up to get killed by the son:gucci:

So far at worst she appears to be a typical immature woman. Who doesnt consider reprocussions are possible for their verbal,and sometimes physical actions with certain men. The chest tats coulda told you that:respect:. But portraying her as some kinda black widow who set up a hit,is over the top at this point.

I can't blame the cops for making assumptions either. I can blame them for how they act on those assumptions though. And definitely can blame the prosecutor for assumptions.

The Zimmerman comparisons are wildly flagrant and I'm not sure who made them but its not worth acknowledging. The set up angle is as silly if not more silly.

I told my wife that I believe she did what my mom would have done. Which is stood her ground and told the man in the most polite way that he was out of pocket and needed to correct his behavior when speaking to her. My mom feared no one even though she couldn't fight a lick and knew it. She just was heavy on demanding respect and wouldn't let anyone punk her. That's whether she was by herself or with me. She had no tats, no piercings, wasn't with a single other man after my pops died in 92 and was a big fixture at her church. Typical sweet and extra pleasant southern black woman. Some folks only fear God and mean it.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y’all really be putting y’all own personal energy into situations, you are talking about you and what you would do in certain situations, we can’t say what somebody should do because everybody is different, I can’t speak for that child and neither should you , he might be proud that he saved his mother , that nikka literally could have killed her , I also think y’all downplaying a punch , that nikka could’ve killed that woman, yet we got people downplaying that shyt , maybe I’m fukked up because Chicago got me this way but if I pull a gun out I’m shootings to kill, I had this mentality since I was 15 , I would’ve smoked a nikka over my og , oh and a fyi , I don’t know if you saw my other post but I’m familiar with both families, I also live blocks from that maxwells stand , it’s a good chance that some shyt may pop off between the families but that’s the streets for you ..oh well!!!
And the the fact that you think that's ok is the problem. You proved my point. Yall dont really care about this kid or his life. If he gets killed in retaliation your response is "oh well". so its fukk him right? thats just the streets.. Or maybe his momma shouldnt feed him to the streets at 14.

Thats why you walk away especially if your kid is with you to protect them and their future. Cause you dont gotta be from chicago to recognize the cycle of violence and how it plays out.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two things.

Prosecution, legal documentation from a judge, coordination and cooperation with phone companies need to occur in order for phone records to be pulled, no? If I am mistaken, let me know.

Are you under the impression that the state's attorney office won't lie or bend the truth? Can it be said that they had proof if they alleged it?

I can't blame the cops for making assumptions either. I can blame them for how they act on those assumptions though. And definitely can blame the prosecutor for assumptions.

The Zimmerman comparisons are wildly flagrant and I'm not sure who made them but its not worth acknowledging. The set up angle is as silly if not more silly.

I told my wife that I believe she did what my mom would have done. Which is stood her ground and told the man in the most polite way that he was out of pocket and needed to correct his behavior when speaking to her. My mom feared no one even though she couldn't fight a lick and knew it. She just was heavy on demanding respect and wouldn't let anyone punk her. That's whether she was by herself or with me. She had no tats, no piercings, wasn't with a single other man after my pops died in 92 and was a big fixture at her church. Typical sweet and extra pleasant southern black woman. Some folks only fear God and mean it.

Alot of people have that mindset. Arguing in traffic with they children in the car. Next thing you know the car is getting filled with bullets. Of course its the shooter whos to blame. But as a parent you would have to eat some of that:francis:

We all can get carried away in the heat of the moment and hindsights 20/20. Based on what Ive seen, I tend to think you are correct with how it probably played out. She didnt seem overly ratchet in her delivery,or overly masculine in her approach with the man.

Which is why the she provoked him so she could kill him narrative doesnt fit. And I do think a woman can provoke a man to hit them. But I think people are using those experiences to judge this situation. I wouldnt classify what your mother did,or what this lady did as provoking based on what I seen.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say this , while acting like she shouldve known continuing to calmly run her mouth wouldve caused him to attack. So actually you are the one implying it should be common sense,that the average black man would respond that way.

Based on yalls narrative she wanted him to attack so she could kill him. You gotta push 99% of black men harder than that to get punched in the mouth,if its not a domestic dispute. I saw no evidence of a woman egging a man on to punch her,so she could get a free kill.

I think she felt protected enough like MANY BLACK WOMEN DO. To freely talk shyt,get in faces,and possibly even get physical with strangers. Because of the fact MOST black men aint about to actually get physical with a woman over nonsense.

As of now we dont know what lead up to it. All we see is the end of the confrontation on the video. We dont know what was said at the beginning or how the argument started.

She felt comfortable and protected cause she knew she had a gun in proximity or her son had the gun on him. I guarantee you this whole situation plays out differently if she was unarmed. Either way engageing in back and forth with strangers is reckless when your kid is with you cause some people are crazy. You dont know how other people react... you can only control yourself. And you are right many black women do this but thats also why so many black men die over someone "disrespecting" their girl or cause the woman calls them to handle her beef. we see it everyday.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
And the the fact that you think that's ok is the problem. You proved my point. Yall dont really care about this kid or his life. If he gets killed in retaliation your response is "oh well". so its fukk him right? thats just the streets.. Or maybe his momma shouldnt feed him to the streets at 14.

Thats why you walk away especially if your kid is with you to protect them and their future. Cause you dont gotta be from chicago to recognize the cycle of violence and how it plays out.
You’re arguing with square nerds🤣 these sheltered goofies not build like that

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Any proof she went out of her way to harrass buddy? or was itching to kill like that fake ass night watchmen George Zimmerman:gucci:?

Even if you watch other versions of the video. She doesnt seem like alot of females who I am aware do exist. The convo she seems to be having with him doesnt seem to be overly beligerent. She doesnt seem to be calling him all types of bytches and ho's. Putting hands in his face,making threats,invading his space.

The only person who appears to be UNHINGED is the dude annoyed by the fact she wouldnt shut up. Now if yall wanna argue he was mentally ill,thats another story. But even then,he shoulda took his meds that day. She does in fact tell the son to go to the car. Which goes against the narrative she set the whole thing up for the son to shoot him. Sorry,but no evidence shows the victim had any reason to be as upset and hostile as he was. I acknowledge she shouldve shut up as aggressive as he was acting. But other than not shutting up when he said so. What did she do that provoked him. Calmly continuing to run her mouth? How is she to know that would move the guy to attack? Obviously she didnt,because she told the son to go to the car right before that moment. That doesnt provoke the average black man to haul off and punch a woman.
unless that gov video is old they said the son followed him and killed him

thats way past self defense

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As of now we dont know what lead up to it. All we see is the end of the confrontation on the video. We dont know what was said at the beginning or how the argument started.

She felt comfortable and protected cause she knew she had a gun in proximity or her son had the gun on him. I guarantee you this whole situation plays out differently if she was unarmed. Either way engageing in back and forth with strangers is reckless when your kid is with you cause some people are crazy. You dont know how other people react... you can only control yourself. And you are right many black women do this but thats also why so many black men die over someone "disrespecting" their girl or cause the woman calls them to handle her beef. we see it everyday.

Well I agree with alot of that.

But Im pretty sure youve seen PLENTY of women be way more disrespectful. And way more aggressive,and way more physical with men when they had zero back up. We didnt witness this woman being that beligerent,or disrespectful with buddy prior to getting punched. So i feel you are jumping to a conclusion saying she wouldnt have been yapping if she didnt know her son was there with the strap nearby. Because women do it all the time. Whatever happend before,it seemed like she thought the argument deescalated and told her son to go to the car. Or she thought it was about to get bad and told him to go back to the car. Either way,that kinda kills the idea she wanted the son to do what he did. She shouldve shut up,shouldnt have fleed,and probably shouldnt be suing imo though.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All the “woe is the black man” posts because this man wasn’t allowed to brutally beat a woman in public without consequences. Y’all really want to be able to terrorize the black community with impunity. It’s sad.

She was not brutally beat she was able to leave the restaurant.