OUT OF YOUR ASS BECAUSE
YOU CANT REFUTE THE FACT
SHE WATCHED ALL OF THIS
PLAY OUT ON VIDEO BEFORE
CHARGING HER AND TELLING
THE PUBLIC EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.

:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol: :mjlol:something isn't a fact just because you say it is. I won't believe she watched what you think she did until such a video is released. Until then you are just being an imbecile as usual.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
For the umteenth time, the boy eliminated the threat with deadly force, but he wasn't suppose to eliminate the life afterwards. I honestly don't believe the decease's family members would have blamed that boy for shooting him to protect his mother, especially after seeing how their loved one was pounding on her. But I'm sure that boy following him outside, and finishing him off, changed their minds. Plus it put the mother and the boy in danger. Why is that so hard for people to see, I don't know.
Shoot to kill

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: :mjlol:something isn't a fact just because you say it is. I won't believe she watched what you think she did until such a video is released. Until then you are just being an imbecile as usual.

:gucci:nikka SHE SAID SHE
WATCHED IT AND TOLD US
EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IT.

HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH ME THINKING ANYTHING.

:dead:THIS THREAD MORPHED FROM
THE MEDIA WAS LYING
TO THE D.A. LIED.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
While your right about some of the motivations in here. She appears to have put her son in harms way by not shutting up and walking away. Rather have the last word than have her son not have to shoot somebody. At the end of the day we know women are emotional,buddy died matching the womans energy. The son the only one who seems to have emotional intelligence. Based on the fact he didnt just start shooting everyone she allegedly told him to.
The video shows he punched her for telling her son to go to the car. He even repeated it. Why the fukk are you pointing the finger at a woman (an emotional being) instead of a bytch ass nikka?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Wild shyt all around..
From what I can tell, this is one foul evil bytch
who started and ended this entire tragic saga.
Her mouth obviously pushed breh to hit her. Most of us wouldn't strike a female in similar circumstances and that's the only difference.
Lots of brehs lose their lives over shyt they didn't even start.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:gucci:nikka SHE SAID SHE
WATCHED IT AND TOLD US
EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IT.

HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH ME THINKING ANYTHING.

:dead:THIS THREAD MORPHED FROM
THE MEDIA WAS LYING
TO THE D.A. LIED.

The easiest answer is she didn't do her due diligence and after doing further investigation she determined there was no actual crime to be charged. Instead of her checking her Twitter TL to determine if she should drop the charges or not. The 20 second video we have seen definitely does not coincide with her initial statement. And now that charges have been dropped why hasn't she released the 4k video you alleged they have. Your entire argument is based on evidence we don't even know actually exist. But but but but the DA said.....FOH :camby::camby:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Published 11:29 AM CDT, June 27, 2023
CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago mother who was accused of telling her teen son to shoot a man at a fast food restaurant is suing the city and arresting officers, a day after murder charges against her and her son were dropped.
Carlishia Hood, 35, was held on $3 million bail after she was charged last week with first-degree murder and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She was released Monday from the Cook County Jail.
The Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office said it was unable to “meet our burden of proof in the prosecution of these cases.”

“I’ve experienced pain in many ways that I would never have thought,” she said about her arrest. ”What happened to me was totally unnecessary. Never in a million years would I have imagined being brutally attacked, beaten and being arrested.”
Hood alleges malicious prosecution, false arrest and intentional infliction of emotional distress in her lawsuit filed in Cook County Circuit Court.

A cellphone video posted on social media over the weekend shows the man yelling at Hood on June 18 to “get your food” before threatening to “knock” her out. He then punches Hood in the face and head several times.
Prosecutors said Hood texted her 14-year-old son, who was outside the restaurant, to come inside.
Jeremy Brown, 32, was shot in the back by the teen and then ran from the restaurant. Hood and her son, whose name was not released due to his age, followed Brown as Hood told the teen to continue shooting, prosecutors said. Brown was pronounced dead at the scene.
The shooting was recorded by surveillance video, but not the cellphone video, officials said. Hood and her son later turned themselves over to police.

Prosecutors said Hood has a valid firearm owner’s identification card and a concealed-carry permit.
Her attorney, Ari Williams, told reporters Monday that “Ms. Hood is and has always been a victim,” according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
“On June 18 of this year my life changed. My son’s life changed,” she told reporters Tuesday at a news conference.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The video shows he punched her for telling her son to go to the car. He even repeated it. Why the fukk are you pointing the finger at a woman (an emotional being) instead of a bytch ass nikka?

Im going based on articles as well as video. Seems like alot of time transpired before it led up to this. Im assuming hes telling her to just grab her food and go because theres been an ongoing argument. I personally believe standing her ground,texting her son to come inside was putting her son in harms way. The new article is still standing on the fsct she texted her son to come inside. If thats accurate or not,I dont know at this point.