tumblr_p4l41pKw8L1x3xtvio2_400.gif
:blessed: Square gang with another W.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think the saddest thing about this scenario is that everyone commenting on this situation is saying something along the lines of "he had it coming" and that this won't have any negative effect on the young man who killed someone. Situation seemed completely avoidable to me, I don't understand the praise.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Brother....I'm clarifying what the media said.
They were either repeating what prosecution told them or witnesses.
There is no video of the man being shot outside either, but this is what the news reported.
But we can see on camera her trying to wrestle the gun from the boy, like the media said

What she said to her son after he shot Brown in the back inside of the restaurant is irrelevant.

I'm still waiting for one of you nikkas to post proof that her son shot Brown again in the parking lot. :sas2:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: :mjlol: so they dropped the charges because Twitter influenced them to but they had video that clearly showed them a crime was committed. And you are calling us insane. :dead:

You don't know what the prosecutor was basing her statements on. Could have been the police report, but it undoubtedly wasn't video as such you claim or we wouldn't be here.

THE PROSECUTOR SAID
IT WAS BASED ON SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE.

YOU nikkaS RUNNING IN
THE THREAD LATE AS fukk
POSTING DUMB shyt.

YOURE NOT FROM HERE
AND YOURE NOT FAMILIAR
WITH THIS WISHY WASHY ASS D.A.

SHES THE SAME BROAD WHO
DECIDED TO CHARGE R.KELLY
DUE TO A TV SHOW
AND DROP ALL CHARGES
ON JUSSIE SMOLLET...
SO YEA SHE DOES CONFORM
TO SOCIAL PRESSURE.

OUTSIDE OF THAT SHES
VERY LENIENT AND A BIG
REASON CRIME HAS RISEN
IN THE CITY.

SHE GIVES SLAPS ON
THE WRISTS FOR EVERYTHING
AND LETS ALL TYPES CRIMINALS
BACK ON THE STREETS.

THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD
CHARGE A FELLOW
BLACK WOMAN WITH MURDER
IS TELLING.

SHE DEFINITELY SAW ENOUGH
TO CHARGE HER
AND I GUARANTEE SHE PULLED
THOSE TEXT MESSAGES BEFORE
MAKING A DECISION.
:devil:
:evil:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Smh, this is not about defending the dude who got shot. This is about what this woman as a mother did to her child. Y'all really think traumatizing your 14 year old son and risking his future by getting him involved in a physical fight with a fully grown man and telling him to kill someone is not bad parenting :snoop: The boy is supposed to be reading comic books, not carrying weapons and being his mothers bodyguard. Of course punshing her in the face was wrong, but she could have avoided this whole situation by just buying her food and leaving instead of continuing the argument. When the video starts, he is pleading with her to shut up and leave him alone, but she doesn't. So there was no immedeate threat that warrented for her to call for help. She could have just left it alone. Instead, she apparently told her son to come and bring a weapon. The responsible thing would have been to just leave, not involving a child into this mess. Her than telling that child to keep shooting even after that guy was injured and fled and then telling him to kill a woman that didn't pose a thread is completely fukked up. And even if they will get off, her son will carry this shyt with him for the rest of his life. He killed a man at 14 because his mother is irresponsible:francis:

This is America not wonderland

So she should of just got beat by some dude?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People realy think that it's okay to shoot an unarmed man in the back as they run away from you ....the coli.com :francis:
Colincel babble
I think the saddest thing about this scenario is that everyone commenting on this situation is saying something along the lines of "he had it coming" and that this won't have any negative effect on the young man who killed someone. Situation seemed completely avoidable to me, I don't understand the praise.
How was this situation avoidable?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m happy the young brotha got off from the charges but I seriously seriously worry about his mental health. I know Twitter can joke about it and such but this kid really did kill someone and is being plastered all over the internet.

That’s an insane mental burden to carry let alone at age 14

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

THE PROSECUTOR SAID
IT WAS BASED ON SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE.

YOU nikkaS RUNNING IN
THE THREAD LATE AS fukk
POSTING DUMB shyt.

YOURE NOT FROM HERE
AND YOURE NOT FAMILIAR
WITH THIS WISHY WASHY ASS D.A.

SHES THE SAME BROAD WHO
DECIDED TO CHARGE R.KELLY
DUE TO A TV SHOW
AND DROP ALL CHARGES
ON JUSSIE SMOLLET...
SO YEA SHE DOES CONFORM
TO SOCIAL PRESSURE.

OUTSIDE OF THAT SHES
VERY LENIENT AND A BIG
REASON CRIME HAS RISEN
IN THE CITY.

SHE GIVES SLAPS ON
THE WRISTS FOR EVERYTHING
AND LETS ALL TYPES CRIMINALS
BACK ON THE STREETS.

THE FACT THAT SHE WOULD
CHARGE A FELLOW
BLACK WOMAN WITH MURDER
IS TELLING.

SHE DEFINITELY SAW ENOUGH
TO CHARGE HER
AND I GUARANTEE SHE PULLED
THOSE TEXT MESSAGES BEFORE
MAKING A DECISION.

So because she said it, it must be true? The most obvious answer is she lied. I really don't give a fukk what she initially said because at this point we know what we initially started turned out not to be true. There is no way she is sitting on proof a crime was committed to save face for social media. And since they decided to drop the charges they could have just released the entire video, they could release the text messages. The video you want to exist doesn't exist. Give it up breh, and stop talking in absolutes on shyt you have no direct knowledge of.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn he beat the case :EhhSalute:
This situation was avoidable and I definitely feel bad for the kid because that’s gone stick with him forever

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
For the umteenth time, the boy eliminated the threat with deadly force, but he wasn't suppose to eliminate the life afterwards. I honestly don't believe the decease's family members would have blamed that boy for shooting him to protect his mother, especially after seeing how their loved one was pounding on her. But I'm sure that boy following him outside, and finishing him off, changed their minds. Plus it put the mother and the boy in danger. Why that's so hard for people to see, I don't know.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So because she said it, it must be true? The most obvious answer is she lied. I really don't give a fukk what she initially said because at this point we know what we initially started turned out not to be true. There is no way she is sitting on proof a crime was committed to save face for social media. And since they decided to drop the charges they could have just released the entire video, they could release the text messages. The video you want to exist doesn't exist. Give it up breh, and stop talking in absolutes on shyt you have no direct knowledge of.

THE SAME WAY SHE
HAD PROOF JUSSIE SMOLETT LIED
AND STILL DROPPED ALL CHARGES?

STOP BEING PURPOSELY DENSE.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

THE SAME WAY SHE
HAD PROOF JUSSIE SMOLETT LIED
AND STILL DROPPED ALL CHARGES?

STOP BEING PURPOSELY DENSE.

So you agree she is a liar, and you can't believe anything she says, yet you choose to believe she saw a video that we have no proof exist?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good point.
But the initial info in the article and the info in the article after the charges were dropped literally still have the same information in it.
With prosecution not telling us about any new evidence coming to light to exonerate the mother and son of wrong doing.
In the initial article, I believed it stated that the prosection already was aware that the man had hit the woman.
So whether they had access to the cell phone footage at the time, doesn't matter.

The prosecutor’s had EVERYTHING they needed from the store video footage. Ms. Hood and her son left the scene and was arrested 3 days laters according to the news report. Prosecutors had plenty of time too look at all angles.. Cell phone video later obtained didn't change their mind. Public outcry changed their mind.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
For the umteenth time, the boy eliminated the threat with deadly force, but he wasn't suppose to eliminate the life afterwards. I honestly don't believe the decease's family members would have blamed that boy for shooting him to protect his mother, especially after seeing how their loved one was pounding on her. But I'm sure that boy following him outside, and finishing him off, changed their minds. Plus it put the mother and the boy in danger. Why is that so hard for people to see, I don't know.
fukk the deceased family.
They should've raised the dude better.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So you agree she is a liar, and you can't believe anything she says, yet you choose to believe she saw a video that we have no proof exist?

WHEN DID I SAY SHE LIED
ABOUT ANYTHING?

I SAID SHE CAVES TO SOCIAL PRESSURE.

YOU PULLED THIS LYING shyt
OUT OF YOUR ASS BECAUSE
YOU CANT REFUTE THE FACT
SHE WATCHED ALL OF THIS
PLAY OUT ON VIDEO BEFORE
CHARGING HER AND TELLING
THE PUBLIC EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED.