:devil:
:evil:

396011ae4936790ee74344b5868f436f.jpg

You knew that nikka didn't you?

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Good point.
But the initial info in the article and the info in the article after the charges were dropped literally still have the same information in it.
With prosecution not telling us about any new evidence coming to light to exonerate the mother and son of wrong doing.
In the initial article, I believed it stated that the prosection already was aware that the man had hit the woman.
So whether they had access to the cell phone footage at the time, doesn't matter.
I understand what you are saying bro but prosecution know that case would be a very hard one to win. You have a mother and son with no criminal history and by all accounts the model citizens vs the victim who is long criminal history. A city like Chicago with its reputation. What jury will vote the mother and son guilty? Prosecution know it will be a waste of time and money to fight it. That video of him hitting her played in a coutroom breh. No jury is going to support that.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

IF THEY RELEASE "4K" FOOTAGE
SHOWING THE MOTHER TELLING SON
TO EXECUTE THE DUDE AFTER
HE WAS SUBDUED AND
TELLING HIM TO SHOOT THE GIRLFRIEND
shyt COULD GET UGLY.

If they had such video they would have released it already to turn the narrative back in their favor. They don't have such video, you've been assuming the prosecution saw video that likely doesn't even exist. The video they do have most likely doesn't line up with the initial narrative they were told(by the girlfriend) thus dropping the charges. You are making a clown of yourself in this thread as usual.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they had such video they would have released it already to turn the narrative back in their favor. They don't have such video, you've been assuming the prosecution saw video that likely doesn't even exist. The video they do have most likely doesn't line up with the initial narrative they were told(by the girlfriend) thus dropping the charges. You are making a clown of yourself in this thread as usual.

YOURE fukkING INSANE.

EVERYTHING IN THE OP
CAME FROM THE PROSECUTOR.
SHE SAW THE WHOLE
PLAY BY PLAY BEFORE
CHARGING THEM.

THEY HAVE FOOTAGE OF
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED
INSIDE & OUTSIDE.

IT WOULD HAVE MADE NO
SENSE TO RELEASE ANYTHING
AFTER THE JURY POOL
WAS TAINTED.
THE AVERAGE PERSON
BEGAN TO SAY EXACTLY
WHATS BEEN SAID IN
THIS THREAD.

"I WOULDA DID THE
SAME THING FOR MY MOTHER"

IF THIS BECOMES CIVIL
THEY WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I understand what you are saying bro but prosecution know that case would be a very hard one to win. You have a mother and son with no criminal history and by all accounts the model citizens vs the victim who is long criminal history. A city like Chicago with its reputation. What jury will vote the mother and son guilty? Prosecution know it will be a waste of time and money to fight it. That video of him hitting her played in a coutroom breh. No jury is going to support that.
100% brother
And that's what I believe this all boils down to.
Who in their right minds is going to put a woman on trial after seeing her get punched by a man in this day and age. And what jury is gonna convict. Especially in a city like that.
I do believe though that because the prosection is trying to do the "right thing", instead of doing what is legally right. This will backfire on them.
they are going to definitely have to pay a settlement to the mother and if the dead man's family is smart, they should hire a lawyer too

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Worst yet, they gonna remember their father getting killed by a 14 year-old kid, who didn't have to murder him.

Their father didn't have to repeatedly punch the 14 year-old kid's mother in the face either. Had he kept his hands to himself none of this would've happened. To fukk around is human, to find out is divine

:manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Their father didn't have to repeatedly punch the 14 year-old kid's mother in the face either. Had he kept his hands to himself none of this would've happened. To fukk around is human, to find out is divine

:manny:
Hey sister...I have a question for you.
And I'm being genuine. Just wanna get your perspective.

We have stories where men beat the shyt out women when they felt disrespected by them or hit them. (Or even spit on them)
We have stories where men have killed women for certain things they took as disrespect.

We blame the men.

In this situation, we have a man hitting a woman, after he tells her to shut up and go home.
He gets shot by her son, understandably.
The man is the bad guy.

In your opinion, Do women have any responsibility in these situations?
Am I wrong for thinking this woman is somewhat responsible for everything that transpired?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

YOURE fukkING INSANE.

EVERYTHING IN THE OP
CAME FROM THE PROSECUTOR.
SHE SAW THE WHOLE
PLAY BY PLAY BEFORE
CHARGING THEM.

THEY HAVE FOOTAGE OF
EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED
INSIDE & OUTSIDE.

IT WOULD HAVE MADE NO
SENSE TO RELEASE ANYTHING
AFTER THE JURY POOL
WAS TAINTED.
THE AVERAGE PERSON
BEGAN TO SAY EXACTLY
WHATS BEEN SAID IN
THIS THREAD.

"I WOULDA DID THE
SAME THING FOR MY MOTHER"

IF THIS BECOMES CIVIL
THEY WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING.

:mjlol: :mjlol: so they dropped the charges because Twitter influenced them to but they had video that clearly showed them a crime was committed. And you are calling us insane. :dead:

You don't know what the prosecutor was basing her statements on. Could have been the police report, but it undoubtedly wasn't video as such you claim or we wouldn't be here.