Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
While your right about some of the motivations in here. She appears to have put her son in harms way by not shutting up and walking away. Rather have the last word than have her son not have to shoot somebody. At the end of the day we know women are emotional,buddy died matching the womans energy. The son the only one who seems to have emotional intelligence. Based on the fact he didnt just start shooting everyone she allegedly told him to.
The video shows he punched her for telling her son to go to the car. He even repeated it. Why the fukk are you
Im going based on articles as well as video. Seems like alot of time transpired before it led up to this. Im assuming hes telling her to just grab her food and go because theres been an ongoing argument. I personally believe standing her ground,texting her son to come inside was putting her son in harms way. The new article is still standing on the fsct she texted her son to come inside. If thats accurate or not,I dont know at this point.
He said: "say one more word"
She said: "go to the her. To her son
He said: "go to the car?"
And punched her.
Fukk what the article says, we see it on video.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Wild shyt all around..
From what I can tell, this is one foul evil bytch
who started and ended this entire tragic saga.
Her mouth obviously pushed breh to hit her. Most of us wouldn't strike a female in similar circumstances and that's the only difference.
Lots of brehs lose their lives over shyt they didn't even start.
Good point. Exactly who really did start it?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The video shows he punched her for telling her son to go to the car. He even repeated it. Why the fukk are you

And punched her.

A video without contect doesnt tell the whole story. For him to say "say one more word" leads me to believe she had been saying alotta words before the video came on. And she allegedly had time to text her son to come in in the midst of the argument.

I already blamed the guy who got shot,words didnt give him a right to put hands on her period. I just personally dont think my mama would exchanged words with a nikka in a corner store,to the point hes saying "say one more word",prior to throwing a punch.

She either called him into the store or he was already in the store. Imo thats putting him in harms way,when the option of shutting up is immediately available.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I say all that as someone who has been out with my daughter,in gas stations,corner stores in a hood near you. Asked nikkas if they could curb some of the language,and vulgar convo in my young daughters pressence. Things got testy,and i realized dudes cant handle being confronted like that,especially with they homies. Yes I couldve went back n forth because I felt I was right. But I either walked away,let them say they slick shyt and shut up. And eventually stopped asking altogether. Why? Because it was putting my daughter in harms way. Certain Ls and bumps you shouldnt be willing to take when your child is present imo. Being willing to die over stupid shyt when im alone would be a personal problem.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im going based on articles as well as video. Seems like alot of time transpired before it led up to this. Im assuming hes telling her to just grab her food and go because theres been an ongoing argument. I personally believe standing her ground,texting her son to come inside was putting her son in harms way. The new article is still standing on the fsct she texted her son to come inside. If thats accurate or not,I dont know at this point.

At what point was it justified for him to pinch her several times?

I didn't comment on this initially because I've learned that the 1st reports always come out wrong. After seeing the new info, I can't blame this on the kid and the mom. Dude clearly attacked that lady over words. That didn't justifya punch especially when all she said at that time was go to the car.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I didn't comment on this initially because I've learned that the 1st reports always come out wrong. After seeing the new info, I can't blame this on the kid and the mom. Dude clearly attacked that lady over words. That didn't justifya punch especially when all she said at that time was go to the car.

The punch was never justified which is why I agree they shouldnt have been charged. I just believe as a parent your responsibility is to your child over your ego,when potential harm could come their way. So from that perspective,she had a greater responsibility than the dude who got shot.

I dont know this ladys background. But being from the hood,you know almost immedistely when you dealing with an ignorant ass person,and things could potentially go left. From their decisions are made. As a parent I just dont think she made all the best decisions,that were in the best interest of her child. Based on what i read and saw.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The punch was never justified which is why I agree they shouldnt have been charged. I just believe as a parent your responsibility is to your child over your ego,when potential harm could come their way. So from that perspective,she had a greater responsibility than the dude who got shot.

I dont know this ladys background. But being from the hood,you know almost immedistely when you dealing with an ignorant ass person,and things could potentially go left. From their decisions are made. As a parent I just dont think she made all the best decisions,that were in the best interest of her child. Based on what i read and saw.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Based on that, I agree with you

mag357

Superstar
Daps

And punched her.
I didn't feel like watching that vid again.
But from what I remembered, the way you're telling it was off.
And it is off.
Now that I watch the vid again....I'm even more mad at the mother smh.

She was talking over him. He's Trying to get out the statement "say 1 more word"
But she keeps speaking.

She says "get in the car" or something like that.

He misunderstands what she just said. Maybe he thought it was some kind of threat or signal to the son to do something.
He balled his fist up.
And repeatedly tells her to not say one more word and she continues to talk.

He unclenched his fist and is basically pleading with the lady not to Say 1 more word... While she was talking.
Then at that point, he starts punching her.

I mean.... Gott damn

Smh Like, I was starting to feel like maybe... just maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way.
Re-watching the video
Nah... The mother was just as responsible for what happened as the dead man.
Seeing her hug her son out of jail made me mad cause he really ain't have to be in no jail if it wasn't for her.
Hopefully this situation was thoroughly investigated.
And the outcome is the outcome. I hope lessons were learned tho

Last edited: