YOU LEFT THE SCENE OF
A MURDER AND WAS ON THE
RUN FOR 3 DAYS...

YOURE ALSO IN 4K
TELLING YOUR SON TO
SHOOT THE GIRLFRIEND.
:devil:
:evil:

Why would the mother and son file a lawsuit?
I figured they would file a lawsuit against the state because the state really did them dirty in hindsight.
They were pretty much wrongfully incarcerated.
They gave the mother a 3 million dollar bail and gave the son no bail smh.
You only do shyt like that when you're investigation shows definitely that a suspect is a menace or a flight risk.
So the state can't just say "oh my badd, y'all can just go home now"
They violated their rights and damaged their reputation.
That's probably what the lawsuit will be about.

But like @CHICAGO said this could backfire, depending on the accuracy of the account the media put out.
If the State only dropped the case because of optics, knowing they wouldn't get a jury to convict a woman being hit by a man on video.
Then the mothers lawsuit may unknowingly force evidence to come out showing murderous intent and negligence by the mother and son.
Then this goes into my thoughts that the family of the deceased could file a civil lawsuit against the mother for wrongful death and a lawsuit against the state.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka just made up this own bullshyt story :dead:

The article states the lady was in the store first and brown(the guy who died) walked in afterwards. So this absolutely didnt happen

And whats interesting is how the footage released to the public/media is chopped up.. Real time footage is continuous and showed everything. They know exactly what happened, nobody in this thread does.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I figured they would file a lawsuit against the state because the state really did them dirty in hindsight.
They were pretty much wrongfully incarcerated.
They gave the mother a 3 million dollar bail and gave the son no bail smh.
You only do shyt like that when you're investigation shows definitely that a suspect is a menace or a flight risk.
So the state can't just say "oh my badd, y'all can just go home now"
They violated their rights and damaged their reputation.
That's probably what the lawsuit will be about.

But like @CHICAGO said this could backfire, depending on the accuracy of the account the media put out.
If the State only dropped the case because of optics, knowing they wouldn't get a jury to convict a woman being hit by a man on video.
Then the mothers lawsuit may unknowingly force evidence to come out showing murderous intent and negligence by the mother and son.
Then this goes into my thoughts that the family of the deceased could file a civil lawsuit against the mother for wrongful death and a lawsuit against the state.

IF THEY RELEASE "4K" FOOTAGE
SHOWING THE MOTHER TELLING SON
TO EXECUTE THE DUDE AFTER
HE WAS SUBDUED AND
TELLING HIM TO SHOOT THE GIRLFRIEND
shyt COULD GET UGLY.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cant tell somebody child how to defend their mother, I don’t care how you spin it, love is love , when you really love somebody , you gonna defend them , I seen a white man fight a bear over a dog :russ: , wtf are you talking about
If you fight a bear over a dog you are an idiot. Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Kid should have never been in that position. A parent is supposed to protect their child. Sometimes that means keeping them out of harms way by walking away from conflict. Some of yall think backwards which is why the community is in the degenerative state it is. This is not normal. This is not rational. But dysfunction is normalized in our communities. There is nothing to celebrate here.

Just cause they caught a lucky break on legal charges doesn't change the psychological damage done to that child. Especially if he didnt really want to do it and there is any truth to his mother egging him on. That will eat at him and could destroy him. His life has changed forever and thats NOT ok. The guy he killed got familiy too. you know how the cycle of violence goes on the street. They gonna be looking for revenge too.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you fight a bear over a dog you are an idiot. Not sure what point you are trying to make.

Kid should have never been in that position. A parent is supposed to protect their child. Sometimes that means keeping them out of harms way by walking away from conflict. Some of yall think backwards which is why the community is in the degenerative state it is. This is not normal. This is not rational. But dysfunction is normalized in our communities. There is nothing to celebrate here.

Just cause they caught a lucky break on legal charges doesn't change the psychological damage done to that child. Especially if he didnt really want to do it and there is any truth to his mother egging him on. That will eat at him and could destroy him. His life has changed forever and thats NOT ok. The guy he killed got familiy too. you know how the cycle of violence goes on the street. They gonna be looking for revenge too.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I SAID
EVERYONE INVOLVED IS A LOSER.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Brother....I'm clarifying what the media said.
They were either repeating what prosecution told them or witnesses.
There is no video of the man being shot outside either, but this is what the news reported.
But we can see on camera her trying to wrestle the gun from the boy, like the media said
Negro we are in America :russ:. When has the media and the prosecution ever been accurate when it comes to black people. shyt thank God we can record with our phones now. The witness was the victim's girlfriend. That video came out by another witness in response to the bullshyt that the girlfriend said to the media.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
No i do not think this is correct.
  • she arrived at 10:57 pm. He isn't shot until 11:06 pm, so i do not think she just went straight to the front of the line.
  • you can see their interactions at 0:34. she doesn't seem aggressive. in fact, someone not realizing he's in the background would think she was just ordering food. he's in white shoes, no sleeves, has $$ in h is hand and is making hand movements at her.

my theory:

i think the deceased was there first but left his spot to be near his gf. his gf is there, but we never see her. so wherever she is, is not close by.

Mom doesn't realize he's in line.

Mom is in line. you can see the line behind her to her right (old man in black jacket), but the deceased comes from the left in both the video above & the assault video.

if he was there with his gf & properly in line, the gf would be against the wall on the right with everyone else, but we see that she's not.

I did change my story, which sounded more in lines with yours, involving somebody letting somebody get in front of somebody. Anyway, be careful before some jackass views the other video, and try to tell you your theory is irrelevant :comeon:.

So she was driving in the hood with two American flags attached to her car. Lucky somebody didn't shoot her. All jokes aside, I'm sorry any of this had to happen. It's another reason I don't miss with any of these restaurants anymore, dine-in, nor carryout.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Negro we are in America :russ:. When has the media and the prosecution ever been accurate when it comes to black people. shyt thank God we can record with our phones now. The witness was the victim's girlfriend. That video came out by another witness in response to the bullshyt that the girlfriend said to the media.
Good point.
But the initial info in the article and the info in the article after the charges were dropped literally still have the same information in it.
With prosecution not telling us about any new evidence coming to light to exonerate the mother and son of wrong doing.
In the initial article, I believed it stated that the prosection already was aware that the man had hit the woman.
So whether they had access to the cell phone footage at the time, doesn't matter.