Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Those Hypothetical question do have substance because the only difference in this situation is it's a black man and a black woman.
But everyone will feel definitely about the outcome if it was different people involved.

She should have taken his advice and her son wouldn't have been put in that situation. But I guess we don't care about the young black man either. And any trauma or backlash he may face.

And no that's not the end of the story, because he wasn't dead when he got shot in the store.
He was executed outside the store, fleeing.

There isn't a person on in this thread arguing if the man should have been shot or not.
We all think the boy did the right thing.
But we are pointing out that this didn't have to happen the way it did
Arguably, the mother should take some responsibility.
But definitely the shooting outside the store, if that really was the case... Was not justified
Wtf. You dudes are clowns.

She not a fukking puppy, she don’t have to shut up cause he said so. nikka ain’t god. fukk wrong with you.

Like whatever he say just listen to him or he has the right to beat your ass.

Clown was suppose to keep his hands ot himself and didn’t. And suffered death.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was in a similar situation where some drunk dude attacked my mom when I was 16. Dude was a big guy, like the size of Mark Henry the wrestler. I had a knife and I stabbed him a few times in the shoulder. I was arrested and spent a couple of hours in jail but was released and charges were dropped.

I don't know how it will work since a gun was involved, the punk was running away, and the mother allegedly told him to shoot the witness.

fukk that dude and I hope the kid and mom beat this case.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was in a similar situation where some drunk dude attacked my mom when I was 16. Dude was a big guy, like the size of Mark Henry the wrestler. I had a knife and I stabbed him a few times in the shoulder. I was arrested and spent a couple of hours in jail but was released and charges were dropped.

I don't know how it will work since a gun was involved, the punk was running away, and the mother allegedly told him to shoot the witness.

:salute:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

:blessed: Chargers already been dropped

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo, did a fukking rat run by after the second punch? And folks just lined up to eat there!?!?!?

You never go to maxwell.
If you do. This is bound to always happen, easy.

Have hof interludes about not ever eating there.

Art Barr

*cues jewtown polish interlude.

"Our cuisine is made with rats.
You don't really care....
Cause chu eat it.

Chu bums eat it.

It's good chu know

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Wtf. You dudes are clowns.

She not a fukking puppy, she don’t have to shut up cause he said so. nikka ain’t god. fukk wrong with you.

Like whatever he say just listen to him or he has the right to beat your ass.

Clown was suppose to keep his hands ot himself and didn’t. And suffered death.
Smh... So you have a brain, right. A functioning brain, correct?

You do understand that this situation could have ended differently right?
Maybe with her being killed or with her son being killed.
So what intelligent person would choose to keep going back and fourth with someone who is telling you they are about to get violent with you.

She is fortunate that she didn't get her son killed.
She is fortunate that they dropped charges.
But now she might have to move and worry about retaliation.

All because "she's not a puppy, and he isn't God, and she doesn't have to shut the fukk up"
Smh

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Smh... So you have a brain, right. A functioning brain, correct?

You do understand that this situation could have ended differently right?
Maybe with her being killed or with her son being killed.
So what intelligent person would choose to keep going back and fourth with someone who is telling you they are about to get violent with you.

She is fortunate that she didn't get her son killed.
She is fortunate that they dropped charges.
But now she might have to move and worry about retaliation.

All because "she's not a puppy, and he isn't God, and she doesn't have to shut the fukk up"
Smh
Dog just cause you p*ssy and won’t stand up. Don’t mean everyone should move like that.

What’s next, him just taking her food also, hey give me that shyt before I get violent.

Next her car, fukk outta here.

She was cool and calm and was attacked. And her son was there to protect his mom.

I have a 3 year old and everyday I leave out the house to go to work I let him know he’s the man of the house and his job to protect mama. Obvious it’s nothing he can do currently, but instilling that in him early is super important. Protect the females around you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It seems like the mother was telling the son to get back in the car. I thought she called him to come shot the guy
I think that's were some of the confusion is.
The media said that she summoned her son by txt. He shoots because he sees his mother being hit.
But after the boy shot the man in the store.... She instructed him to shoot him some more outside the store.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
I think that's were some of the confusion is.
The media said that she summoned her son by txt. He shoots because he sees his mother being hit.
But after the boy shot the man in the store.... She instructed him to shoot him some more outside the store.
Where is the video with the audio of her saying that?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
At the bolded you never know.

I was just in Chicago over the weekend because a relative on my son’s father side of the family had passed away. And when I say the funeral was the most ghetto shyt I ever been to in my life. Every breh there was tatted up and strapped up and looking like straight up thugs. And they all come from two parent families, in fact his family has their own huge family church, and most of the men there were married with several kids. But their parents are ghetto/have the street mentality and pass that shyt on to them.

Matter of fact right after the funeral, all of them were getting high as hell and drunk as hell together—the older generation, the adults of my generation, the college students and even the kids. I actually took off early on with my girl because it was just too ghetto for me.

The police got called on them because hundreds of them (of mixed ages like I said, you had grannies, aunties, moms, teens and preteens all partying together) went to some house in Joliet and we’re playing music loud as hell, taking over the block, being rowdy, guns out and all.

My best friend who married my son’s father’s cousin and has 9 kids with him, was telling me how her three oldest have been suspended multiple times for fighting. She wasn’t raised liked that, but her husband who comes from a two parent home was raised like that, and so was my son’s father who also comes from a two parent household and all of his cousins, brothers, etc, who have kids who are always getting in trouble and fights at school too. And I can easily see any of those kids doing some shyt like this to defend their mama.

Yet again, like I said they come from in tact families, attend a huge family church, value marriage and family, hell some are business owners and fully employed with decent jobs, so they value hard work too, but they have a hood mentality.

There’s this idea that a father in the home means a kid won’t be a delinquent or encouraged to make bad decisions by a parent or peer is wrong, but it really just depends.

Stop with this goofy shyt women know who they are dealing with. She's 35 with a 14 year old so she had him at 21 so she was old enough to know if the dad wasn't shyt. Women need guidance in the community.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dog just cause you p*ssy and won’t stand up. Don’t mean everyone should move like that.

What’s next, him just taking her food also, hey give me that shyt before I get violent.

Next her car, fukk outta here.

She was cool and calm and was attacked. And her son was there to protect his mom.

I have a 3 year old and everyday I leave out the house to go to work I let him know he’s the man of the house and his job to protect mama. Obvious it’s nothing he can do currently, but instilling that in him early is super important. Protect the females around you.
Smh... Brother, I've been involved in every crazy situation imaginable.
And ive never been p*ssy

However im a grown ass adult with a functioning brain.
You're telling me you're knowingly going to put your son in harms way because you're not a "p*ssy" lol

We don't know what the man would have done if she would have just stop talking... But we do know what he was going to do if she kept talking.
Cause he clearly says it to her.
I'm pretty sure there was only 1 reason why she didn't shut up.

And your calling me p*ssy, but you're telling your 3yr old he's the man of the house and to protect his mama.
Instead of telling his grown ass mama not to do anything to put your son's life in jeopardy.
Make that shyt make sense, my guy

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

THE BIGGEST TELLTALE SIGN
SHES A HOODRAT IS....

1. IF YOU KILL SOMEONE
IN SELF DEFENSE
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE
THE CRIME SCENE
INSTEAD OF WAITING
FOR THE POLICE?

2. IF YOU LEFT THE CRIME SCENE
WHY WOULDNT YOU GO TO
THE NEAREST POLICE STATION
AND REPORT THE INCIDENT?

3. WHY WERE YOU ON
THE RUN FOR 3 DAYS
AND HAVE TO BE TRACKED
DOWN AND ARRESTED BY THE POLICE?

THESE 3 THINGS LETS YOU KNOW
SHE DIDNT FEEL IT WAS
A GOOD KILL AND ALSO
CONTRIBUTED TO THEM
BEING CHARGED WITH MURDER.

:devil:
:evil:

1. You feared for your life

2. See #1

3. See thecoli.com

What she did was dumb but not uncommon, especially considering she had her kid there with her.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Where is the video with the audio of her saying that?
Brother....I'm clarifying what the media said.
They were either repeating what prosecution told them or witnesses.
There is no video of the man being shot outside either, but this is what the news reported.
But we can see on camera her trying to wrestle the gun from the boy, like the media said

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1. You feared for your life

2. See #1

3. See thecoli.com

What she did was dumb but not uncommon, especially considering she had her kid there with her.

SHE FEARED FOR
HER LIFE FROM WHO?

SHES A LEGAL GUN CARRIER...

SHE KNOWS NOT TO
LEAVE THE SCENE AFTER A SHOOTING
AND IF SHE WAS SCARED SHE
KNOWS TO GO STARIGHT TO THE POLICE STATION.

SHE COULD HAVE EVEN CALLED
IT IN DURING THE 3 DAYS
SHE WAS ON THE RUN
WITH HER FACE PLASTERED
ALL OVER TV.

:devil:
:evil:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
black boys are the least protected as evident in this thread. Protecting the mothers ego is more important to yall than this child's future and life.

This is not her husband. Not her daddy. Not her brother. This is an underage 14 year old child whose life and future is now in jepardy and has to live with knowing he killed someone. He should have never been put in that position cause she had plenty of time to walk away and go home with her kid. And it's even worse if she really did encourage him to execute the guy and shoot his girlfriend. Nobody that cares about their kids would do that.
You cant tell somebody child how to defend their mother, I don’t care how you spin it, love is love , when you really love somebody , you gonna defend them , I seen a white man fight a bear over a dog :russ: , wtf are you talking about