Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Superstar
Daps
this is what I think happened. She was picking up a call-in order, and went to the front of the line. That's usually permitted when picking up call-ins, and you arrive on time. But you have to be careful how you do that, especially when the line is long, and there's only one cashier. Because the person you just stepped in front of, is gonna feel like you butted, especially if he don't know the rules. But there should always be a second person standing near the cashier for pick orders.

It appears, this dude was the person she cut in front of, and he probably spoke on it. Then she was laying out her rights, but was getting louder and louder.
No i do not think this is correct.
  • she arrived at 10:57 pm. He isn't shot until 11:06 pm, so i do not think she just went straight to the front of the line.
  • you can see their interactions at 0:34. she doesn't seem aggressive. in fact, someone not realizing he's in the background would think she was just ordering food. he's in white shoes, no sleeves, has $$ in h is hand and is making hand movements at her.

my theory:

i think the deceased was there first but left his spot to be near his gf. his gf is there, but we never see her. so wherever she is, is not close by.

Mom doesn't realize he's in line.

Mom is in line. you can see the line behind her to her right (old man in black jacket), but the deceased comes from the left in both the video above & the assault video.

if he was there with his gf & properly in line, the gf would be against the wall on the right with everyone else, but we see that she's not.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Me personally I’m not gon shoot him….naw that’s too easy. You fukking with my mama I’m bout to turn psychopathic on your ass….taking a crow bar or metal pipe sneaking up behind him and going upside his head til the white meat showing

Straight brutality…..like I said before I’m definitely going to jail so imma savor fukking him up

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He deserved it. He punched her three times, not pulling a single one, all because she wouldn't "shut up." If he had shut up the argument would have been over but he had to save face instead of his life. The fact that it was so easy for him to choose violence against a random woman who never touched him tells me he was quite comfortable beating on women.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THE BIGGEST TELLTALE SIGN
SHES A HOODRAT IS....

1. IF YOU KILL SOMEONE
IN SELF DEFENSE
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE
THE CRIME SCENE
INSTEAD OF WAITING
FOR THE POLICE?

2. IF YOU LEFT THE CRIME SCENE
WHY WOULDNT YOU GO TO
THE NEAREST POLICE STATION
AND REPORT THE INCIDENT?

3. WHY WERE YOU ON
THE RUN FOR 3 DAYS
AND HAVE TO BE TRACKED
DOWN AND ARRESTED BY THE POLICE?

THESE 3 THINGS LETS YOU KNOW
SHE DIDNT FEEL IT WAS
A GOOD KILL AND ALSO
CONTRIBUTED TO THEM
BEING CHARGED WITH MURDER.

:devil:
:evil:

broller

Veteran
Daps
True...
And the terrible part is no one is going to give a damn about why the prosecutors dropped the charges.
They literally may have just dropped the charges because of the optics.

I do expect some kinda lawsuit from the woman and her son... And even the family of the deceased man.

Why would the mother and son file a lawsuit?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why would the mother and son file a lawsuit?

THEY ARE FILING A LAWSUIT
FOR SOMETHING...
NOT SURE WHAT THE ACTUAL
CLAIM WILL BE...

I THINK THIS WILL BACK FIRE
AND FORCE THE CITY TO
RELEASE MORE INFO INVOLVING
THE CASE AND MAYBE
EVEN FILE DIFFERENT CHARGES...

YOU LEFT THE SCENE OF
A MURDER AND WAS ON THE
RUN FOR 3 DAYS...

YOURE ALSO IN 4K
TELLING YOUR SON TO
SHOOT THE GIRLFRIEND.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
True...
And the terrible part is no one is going to give a damn about why the prosecutors dropped the charges.
They literally may have just dropped the charges because of the optics.

I do expect some kinda lawsuit from the woman and her son... And even the family of the deceased man.
It's already happening

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps

THE BIGGEST TELLTALE SIGN
SHES A HOODRAT IS..

1. IF YOU KILL SOMEONE
IN SELF DEFENSE
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE
THE CRIME SCENE
INSTEAD OF WAITING
FOR THE POLICE?

2. IF YOU LEFT THE CRIME SCENE
WHY WOULDNT YOU GO TO
THE NEAREST POLICE STATION
AND REPORT THE INCIDENT?

3. WHY WERE YOU ON
THE RUN FOR 3 DAYS
AND HAVE TO BE TRACKED
DOWN AND ARRESTED BY THE POLICE?

THESE 3 THINGS LETS YOU KNOW
SHE DIDNT FEEL IT WAS
A GOOD KILL AND ALSO
CONTRIBUTED TO THEM
BEING CHARGED WITH MURDER.

:what: man shut yo bytch ass up

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The media isn't being clear about what really lead up to the argument. But this is what I think happened. She was picking up a call-in order, and went to the front of the line. That's usually permitted when picking up call-ins, and you arrive on time. But you have to be careful how you do that, especially when the line is long, and there's only one cashier. Because the person you just stepped in front of, is gonna feel like you butted, especially if he don't know the rules. But there should always be a second person standing near the cashier for pick orders.

It appears, this dude was the person she cut in front of, and he probably spoke on it. Then she was laying out her rights, but was getting louder and louder. Once the dude understood her rights, he was through with the talking, and demand her to just get her food, and leave. The video started with him telling her to just get her food, which she should have did. But she decided to stay there in his face, shouting, and holding up the line, which was probably pissing off other customers waiting in that line, which was pretty long. That's probably why that one witness was laughing, who I understand was his girlfriend.

Being in somebody's space is questionable, but yelling at them at the same time, is asking for it. Since the dude was about to pick up his food too, he wasn't about to walk away from the window. But he was clearly wrong for pounding on that woman like that, however this was clearly avoidable on her behalf, knowing the man was already steamed up. With that said, I don't blame her son for shooting him once to stop the beating. Although that shot in the back was worst than him beating her, he did what he needed to do, and that should have been it, since his mother was ok. But following that man, and executing him was clearly murder. If he thought the man was going to his car to get a weapon, then he should have gave him a warning this time, before killing him. Then her telling him to shoot his girlfriend too, for laughing, really made this seem like murder, or at least manslaughter.

Anyway, as long as that chick wasn't posing no threat, or talking about his mother, he really had no business striking her, especially multiple times like that, which could have killed her. It comes to a point when a brother need to know when to walk away too. But telling somebody to do all that in his situation is easier said than done. Somebody from behind the counter should have at least intervened before it got that heated. These joints have a history of knowing that customers are often left in complicated situations, for example not be told where the line starts, or which direction the line is going (Golden Corral). Then they stand behind the counter, and let the customers handle it, like they're at a dog fight, or call the cops, who will probably make the situation worst.

Although neither her or her son will be charged, don't be surprised if either one of them pop up in the news again.
nikka just made up this own bullshyt story :dead:

The article states the lady was in the store first and brown(the guy who died) walked in afterwards. So this absolutely didnt happen