Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Just don't think you can get away with it. And if he does it again, he won't neither.

More worried about getting away with my life. Having less lethal options in your EDC gives you range from ending an argument to ending a life. '

Most altercations do not require deadly force, this one did.

Last edited:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
A right has been done in this case. Anyone punching a random woman like that and with a long criminal history doesn't need to be out here walking around with the rest of us.
They all could have left there alive.
Yes, they could have if the deceased hadn't thrown 3 or more haymakers at a random woman that he didn't even know.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm getting this feeling that the dude was beating that women because of something that involved his girlfriend, and felt she was somehow being disrespected. When I read on facebook that this had something to do with him buying something for a girl, and not her, leads me to think that girl was his girlfriend. Something happened, like maybe his girlfriend cut in line so he could buy her food, and the woman didn't like it, and had bad words for both of them. Then he got upset because she wouldn't stop when he told her too, which lead to what we saw on that video. And his girlfriend thought it was funny. And the woman wound up telling her son to shoot her too. Was this man justified, no, even though that woman was kinda big. But most of the time, when a brother hits on a woman anything like that, it's because he either feels she dissed his mother, daughter, girlfriend, sister, or some female very close to him, and she's usually big. But that Pookie and Ray Ray response ain't where it's at, unless she was physically attacking one of those I named. Then you gotta have enough sense to know when somebody ain't fighting back. Anyway, you don't wanna get caught in the middle of anything like that unless you have to.

Of course I don't know if this happened, but anybody saying this brother just came in that store, and started this altercation for no reason, I'd be very suspicious of that person, and whatever else they have to say on this topic.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting this feeling that the dude was beating that women because of something that involved his girlfriend, and felt she was somehow being disrespected. When I read on facebook that this had something to do with him buying something for a girl, and not her, leads me to think that girl was his girlfriend. Something happened, like maybe his girlfriend cut in line so he could buy her food, and the woman didn't like it, and had bad words for both of them. Then he got upset because she wouldn't stop when he told her too, which lead to what we saw on that video. And his girlfriend thought it was funny. And the woman wound up telling her son to you her too. Was this man justified, no, even though that woman was kinda big. But most of the time, when a brother hits on a woman anything like that, it's because he either feels she dissed his mother, daughter, girlfriend, sister, or some female very close to him, and she's usually big. But that Pookie and Ray Ray response ain't where it's at, unless she was attacking one of those I named. Then you gotta have enough sense to know when somebody ain't fighting back. Anyway, you don't wanna get caught in the middle of anything like that unless you have to.

Of course I don't know if this happened, but anybody saying this brother just came in that store, and started this altercation for no reason, I'd be very suspicious of that person, and whatever else they have to say on this topic.

Someone on a local radio station called in and claimed that happened. I believe it because its a rebellious/over bearing mindset going around the city. People basically walking to the beat of their own drum. You can see it in the way some drive Everyone on some "get the f*ck out my way" type sh*t.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Anybody saying this brother just came in that store, and started this altercation for no reason, I'd be very suspicious of that person, and whatever else they have to say on this topic.

I'm not even sure why you feel it's relevant. Maybe she did disrespect his girl or moms... does that justify his response?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I just want to point out that you're giving a lot of credence to the notion that the deceased was actually in the process of running away.

Technically, we don't know that.

And if that isn't true, then your entire argument is null and void.

Yes, the media is reporting that is what investigators are saying, but they could be wrong, or some new information came to light to which the public isn't privy.

Obviously something is up, because to let a black family go after shooting a man twice in the back, killing him, with zero charges, is not exactly a normal occurance.
True...
And the terrible part is no one is going to give a damn about why the prosecutors dropped the charges.
They literally may have just dropped the charges because of the optics.

I do expect some kinda lawsuit from the woman and her son... And even the family of the deceased man.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: YOU GOTTA BE
THE DUMBEST nikka IN THIS THREAD.

WTF IS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY?

I DROPPED THE CHARGES BECAUSE
THE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO
TAINTED MY POTENTIAL JURY POOL?

SHE ALREADY SAW EVERYTHING
THAT HAPPENED IN 4K
BEFORE SHE CHARGED THEM
AND WAS THE PERSON
WHO LEAKED THE PLAY BY PLAY
TO THE MEDIA.
:devil:
:evil:

I know the single mother angle got you hurt, but no need to make it personal breh. :stopitslime:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Why did the media lie about what happened?
She told the son to get in the car. She should have never been charged and this should never been a story.
Why did you say the Media lied about what happened?