Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Yup I'm the c00n.
Black man hits a woman. And is gunned down running away. Every one is happy.
Young black boy is put in a situation to murder another black man.
And everyone is applauding.

I'm know you aint forget me my nikka.
Cause I am HIM. I am that nikka

I just want to point out that you're giving a lot of credence to the notion that the deceased was actually in the process of running away.

Technically, we don't know that.

And if that isn't true, then your entire argument is null and void.

Yes, the media is reporting that is what investigators are saying, but they could be wrong, or some new information came to light to which the public isn't privy.

Obviously something is up, because to let a black family go after shooting a man twice in the back, killing him, with zero charges, is not exactly a normal occurance.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That's when he had the chance to warn him. I'm sure the dude wasn't running but so fast with a bullet in his back.

Nah homie guns are not for warning people, they are for neutralizing threats in life or death situations.

You can slice and dice it up however you want legally, but at that point he was a threat to her life. It's grown men that die every day from fistfights out in the streets. He could have killed that woman with that one punch let alone winding up for more and possibly getting her on the ground.

Him standing there 'warning' dude not to go grab his gun to retaliate with sounds like some police academy shyt :laugh:

You wanna give 'warnings' carry non/less lethal options because once you pull a firearm the intention SHOULD be to kill who or whatever it is that made you resort to weilding a deadly weapon.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not all that surprised knowing how the D.A move out here. I do think people don’t realize how much public perception plays a part in a lot of these charges.

It’s a bad precedent to allow citizens to play vigilante when they’re not in danger tho.

With that said the fukk boy got what he got. Zero reason to start beating on her. That coulda been any of our female family, friends etc. The city safer with him gone :pacspit:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dude was a POS but the lady was too emotional and did not have to instruct the kid to kill the dude when he was running away.

I'm torn on this case.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Im not all that surprised knowing how the D.A move out here. I do think people don’t realize how much public perception plays a part in a lot of these charges.

It’s a bad precedent to allow citizens to play vigilante when they’re not in danger tho.

With that said the fukk boy got what he got. Zero reason to start beating on her. That coulda been any of our female family, friends etc. The city safer with him gone :pacspit:

I feel the same way the dude that got killed is 70% responsible but still to walk him down and kill him when he was running away is :patrice:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
No, if dude was attacking a cop like this dude was attacking this woman, nobody would give a fukk about him getting shot in the back.

Alternatively if that was a white man beating on her, yall would be calling her and her son heros.
Why are you repeating yourself. Did you not hear what I said about him running away. Plus cops getting beat up ain't nothing new. I've seen cops get beat up, and I watched the other cops get there, and beat the shyt out the dude. First they can't shoot unless that dude has a weapon. So you're tryna tell me if they would have shot this brother in the back with no warning, then shot him in the back again in the parking lot while running, again with no warning, and all the cops were White, and they never found a weapon, there wouldn't have been no uproar...and nobody even knows why he was beating the cop.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Nah homie guns are not for warning people, they are for neutralizing threats in life or death situations.

You can slice and dice it up however you want legally, but at that point he was a threat to her life. It's grown men that die every day from fistfights out in the streets. He could have killed that woman with that one punch let alone winding up for more and possibly getting her on the ground.

Him standing there 'warning' dude not to go grab his gun to retaliate with sounds like some police academy shyt :laugh:

You wanna give 'warnings' carry non/less lethal options because once you pull a firearm the intention SHOULD be to kill who or whatever it is that made you resort to weilding a deadly weapon.
If you did what that 14 year-old did, you'd be in jail. Just say the boy was lucky, and call it a day.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

THE PAPER MAY HAVE SAID
ALLEGEDLY BUT THE PROSECUTORS DIDNT.

"Prosecutors earlier had acknowledged the shooting was caught on video. According to prosecutors, Hood was in line getting food while her son waited inside their car. Shortly after, Brown entered the restaurant.

Both were in line when an argument ensued. Hood started texting and pointing to her son while a witness was laughing and encouraging Brown.

The son arrived at the doorway as the argument turned into a fight with Brown punching Hood in the head three times, according to prosecutors. That's when the teen pulled out a firearm and shot the victim in the back.

Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside and fired more shots as Hood instructed him to continue shooting and to kill him, prosecutors said"

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY
SAW THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN
IN CLEAR QUALITY
(THE 3 PUNCHES AND ALL)
BEFORE CHARGING THEM
WITH MURDER.

FzPm1PAXwKYLWT3

:devil:
:evil:

What you posted confirmed my post.

Do you have a credible source that contradicts the fact that Brown was shot in the back while he was in the store and that shot was Brown's only gunshot wound?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I feel the same way the dude that got killed is 70% responsible but still to walk him down and kill him when he was running away is :patrice:

That's because you probably never been in a situation anywhere near similar, which is a good thing.

But heigtened emotions aside, you do not pull a fire arm unless you are ready to fully neutralize the threat. He could have had a gun on him, or in his car, he could have been going to get help, who tf knows, "Warning" him or even taking off running yourself not knowing who or what is around the corner can get you killed. You can go through the legal riggamarole after the fact.

If you did what that 14 year-old did, you'd be in jail. Just say the boy was lucky, and call it a day.

I'd say he's more skilled than lucky, that miltary training paid off, jail or no jail.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Obviously something is up, because to let a black family go after shooting a man twice in the back, killing him, with zero charges, is not exactly a normal occurance.

The video alone would give them a good amount of slack, them being a military family expedited the process I would imagine.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
That's because you probably never been in a situation anywhere near similar, which is a good thing.

But heigtened emotions aside, you do not pull a fire arm unless you are ready to fully neutralize the threat. He could have had a gun on him, or in his car, he could have been going to get help, who tf knows. You can go through the legal riggamarole after the fact.

I'd say he's more skilled than lucky, that miltary training paid off, jail or no jail.
Just don't think you can get away with it. And if he does it again, he won't neither.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Paging dr umar 🫠

I bet his father is a damn gang member in jail

I say that what are the chances that his father is a upstanding black man that worked in the community

:sas1:

Call me a c00n if you want

But you know I’m right

:francis:
At the bolded you never know.

I was just in Chicago over the weekend because a relative on my son’s father side of the family had passed away. And when I say the funeral was the most ghetto shyt I ever been to in my life. Every breh there was tatted up and strapped up and looking like straight up thugs. And they all come from two parent families, in fact his family has their own huge family church, and most of the men there were married with several kids. But their parents are ghetto/have the street mentality and pass that shyt on to them.

Matter of fact right after the funeral, all of them were getting high as hell and drunk as hell together—the older generation, the adults of my generation, the college students and even the kids. I actually took off early on with my girl because it was just too ghetto for me.

The police got called on them because hundreds of them (of mixed ages like I said, you had grannies, aunties, moms, teens and preteens all partying together) went to some house in Joliet and we’re playing music loud as hell, taking over the block, being rowdy, guns out and all.

My best friend who married my son’s father’s cousin and has 9 kids with him, was telling me how her three oldest have been suspended multiple times for fighting. She wasn’t raised liked that, but her husband who comes from a two parent home was raised like that, and so was my son’s father who also comes from a two parent household and all of his cousins, brothers, etc, who have kids who are always getting in trouble and fights at school too. And I can easily see any of those kids doing some shyt like this to defend their mama.

Yet again, like I said they come from in tact families, attend a huge family church, value marriage and family, hell some are business owners and fully employed with decent jobs, so they value hard work too, but they have a hood mentality.

There’s this idea that a father in the home means a kid won’t be a delinquent or encouraged to make bad decisions by a parent or peer is wrong, but it really just depends.

Last edited: