Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these dudes weren’t raised with father’s and they see themselves in that young boy. They wanted to murk something when those random men were in and out of the house gutting their mom. The self hatred you see in black men with the murder rates was taught by black women. Black women literally use black men as attack dogs and then turn around and say they don’t need no man.
I was raised in a two parent household.

It's more likely people who were raised by single mothers projecting their internalized issues towards the woman than anything. They harbor all sort of feelings and resentment, blaming their mothers for their absentee fathers and all sorts of coping they deal with. Sounds more plausible than the Hustle & Flow storyline that you've just come up with. :manny:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Those Hypothetical question do have substance because the only difference in this situation is it's a black man and a black woman.
But everyone will feel definitely about the outcome if it was different people involved.

She should have taken his advice and her son wouldn't have been put in that situation. But I guess we don't care about the young black man either. And any trauma or backlash he may face.

And no that's not the end of the story, because he wasn't dead when he got shot in the store.
He was executed outside the store, fleeing.

There isn't a person on in this thread arguing if the man should have been shot or not.
We all think the boy did the right thing.
But we are pointing out that this didn't have to happen the way it did
Arguably, the mother should take some responsibility.
But definitely the shooting outside the store, if that really was the case... Was not justified
Taken his advice? Would you have accepted that same advice if he was talking to you like that, with that type of advice? A direct threat my guy , he deserved to get killed , I know people who have gotten killed over less…fyi this Happened blocks from me , I know both parties family’s personally, the woman is my neighbor people, I’m not gonna shyt on dude too much out of respect for my homie family but he was looking for trouble in the most disrespectful ass way

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The fukk are you talking about?:dahell:
They showed his pictures all over the internet and all I saw was accomplishments and family.

Mind you he's a minor and his picture shouldn't be on the internet connected to this story. Google it tho.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Taken his advice? Would you have accepted that same advice if he was talking to you like that, with that type of advice? A direct threat my guy , he deserved to get killed , I know people who have gotten killed over less…fyi this Happened blocks from me , I know both parties family’s personally, the woman is my neighbor people, I’m not gonna shyt on dude too much out of respect for my homie family but he was looking for trouble in the most disrespectful ass way
That is a great post. Great question.

I literally was just in a situation similar to this maybe 2yrs ago.
It ended up with me fighting like a family of people at a restaurant.
And I'm one of the nicest people you could ever meet.

I regret everything that happened because one, I'm a grown ass man.
And 2, the shyt could have went way worse than it did.
I basically was cool and I chilled the situation out like twice...but I let my pride get the best of me the last time and said fukk it. And starting fighting.
shyt could have been bad for them and also bad for the people I was with.
Because I let my ego win

So to answer your question, I wouldn't have even let it get that far with that crazy ass nikka.
And if it did and he gave me that advice to shut the fukk up or he was going to punch me...(especially knowing I had a kid with me or something)
I'm shutting the fukk up and walking out with my food.
I'm a nikka with a CCL (even tho I rarely ever carry), and I'm a boxer.
I'm still walking the fukk out... I can just be mad in the car.

Anybody applauding what happened can easily be put in a similar situation. You'll fukk around and get shot. And people will be on social media cheering on your death

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I saw the thread title yesterday and never clicked

saw the clip early this morning on a diff site

didn't connect the two but now I realize that was this story

buddy threw his life away like a complete fool

hitting on a woman like that smfh

I ain't saying a bytch can't get slapped but he was swinging for the fences

people be doing too much I swear

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fukk that cocksucka,, hope he enjoys his dirt nap......................

good all charges was dropped

borat-dance.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

"CITING A FURTHER REVIEW OF THE CASE..."

:mjlol: YOU GOTTA BE
THE DUMBEST nikka IN THIS THREAD.

WTF IS SHE SUPPOSED TO SAY?

I DROPPED THE CHARGES BECAUSE
THE SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEO
TAINTED MY POTENTIAL JURY POOL?

SHE ALREADY SAW EVERYTHING
THAT HAPPENED IN 4K
BEFORE SHE CHARGED THEM
AND WAS THE PERSON
WHO LEAKED THE PLAY BY PLAY
TO THE MEDIA.
:devil:
:evil:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not defending the police, but if a cop would have done the same thing to this man when he arrived on the scene, then followed him in the parking lot after he already shot him in the back, and executed him to make sure he was dead, everybody would have felt different about what hahappened.
Cops are trained and have a higher responsibility than the average civilian. But even still, if a cop came across some dude beating the dog shyt out of his partner, I dont think anyone would be out marching if that cop shot his ass even if it was in the back.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Cops are trained and have a higher responsibility than the average civilian. But even still, if a cop came across some dude beating the dog shyt out of his partner, I dont think anyone would be out marching if that cop shot his ass even if it was in the back.
If the dude was Black, and was already shot once in the back once, and in the back again in the parking lot after tryna get away from being shot again, I beg to differ. That's why these two were arrested in the first place.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If the dude was Black, and was already shot once in the back once, and in the back again in the parking lot after tryna get away from being shot again, I beg to differ. That's why these two were arrested in the first place.
No, if dude was attacking a cop like this dude was attacking this woman, nobody would give a fukk about him getting shot in the back.

Alternatively if that was a white man beating on her, yall would be calling her and her son heros.