Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The guy got shot in the store because he attacked the Woman. We dont know what started the argument, but the guy escalated it and paid for it with his life. This guy got himself killed because he was too emotional. Arguing with women is suspect in itself.

He should have taken his own advice. He would still be alive.

You can't threaten people because your feelings were hurt, and to aim those threats at an older woman? That is bytchmade to the fullest.

A 32 year old thug got himself killed because of his emotional immaturity and need to be tough. End of story.
Those Hypothetical question do have substance because the only difference in this situation is it's a black man and a black woman.
But everyone will feel definitely about the outcome if it was different people involved.

She should have taken his advice and her son wouldn't have been put in that situation. But I guess we don't care about the young black man either. And any trauma or backlash he may face.

And no that's not the end of the story, because he wasn't dead when he got shot in the store.
He was executed outside the store, fleeing.

There isn't a person on in this thread arguing if the man should have been shot or not.
We all think the boy did the right thing.
But we are pointing out that this didn't have to happen the way it did
Arguably, the mother should take some responsibility.
But definitely the shooting outside the store, if that really was the case... Was not justified

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That's not what his children gonna remember, no matter how you cut it, not to mention something did lead up to the altercation, although the media is leaving out.
Who cares? What his children remember? They need to know the truth of who their father was and why he died. He died putting his hands on a woman. He died a hoe ass nikka and those children now have an example of what not to be like :umad:

U cool wit nikkas beating up on ya moms?

They’re on line at a fast food joint there was nothing that could have happened that justifies him punching the shyt out that lady like that.

People have been killed and seriously injured with punches to the head

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THE PAPER MAY HAVE SAID
ALLEGEDLY BUT THE PROSECUTORS DIDNT.

"Prosecutors earlier had acknowledged the shooting was caught on video. According to prosecutors, Hood was in line getting food while her son waited inside their car. Shortly after, Brown entered the restaurant.

Both were in line when an argument ensued. Hood started texting and pointing to her son while a witness was laughing and encouraging Brown.

The son arrived at the doorway as the argument turned into a fight with Brown punching Hood in the head three times, according to prosecutors. That's when the teen pulled out a firearm and shot the victim in the back.

Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside and fired more shots as Hood instructed him to continue shooting and to kill him, prosecutors said"

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY
SAW THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN
IN CLEAR QUALITY
(THE 3 PUNCHES AND ALL)
BEFORE CHARGING THEM
WITH MURDER.

FzPm1PAXwKYLWT3

:devil:
:evil:

I see the dude with the hoodie, the son. But who is that standing next to him?

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Who cares? What his children remember? They need to know the truth of who their father was and why he died. He died putting his hands on a woman. He died a hoe ass nikka and those children now have an example of what not to be like :umad:

U cool wit nikkas beating up on ya moms?

They’re on line at a fast food joint there was nothing that could have happened that justifies him punching the shyt out that lady like that.

People have been killed and seriously injured with punches to the head
Daddy issues...

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@mag357 :camby:

brehitos come caping for these vile thugs:

:mjpls:

you should be able to enjoy the consumer products you pay for without being made to take extra steps or feel guilty or culpable because there are uncivilized racist cacs around. the onus shouldn't be put on a young black girl to stoop to their level in retaliation or mute the chat, especially in team based games, and when she has done nothing wrong.

video games are for enjoyment, relaxation and competitiveness, not to defend yourself from racially based attacks and slurs.

these cacs deserve permanent bans.

Dog.... I can give a fukk bout this shyt....
They not even racist...they just saying shyt that they think is funny and they can get away with..
It's just like niggsz on here... calling u names, "cac, p*ssy, c00n"... cause they no ain't nobody got time to be tracking them down..
They ain't tough, just playing..
Yall mad about the white ppl saying racist shyt online .. that ain't even what got me outta online gaming...
It's the fukking, glitches, cheaters and annoying ass kids lol...
They deserve to be sent to trail tho :stopitslime:

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Again... To clarify.
Just in case you ain't get it the first time bro bro.

I am that nikka.
On the internet and in person.
You can agree with me or disagree about my points.
But I am HIM
:pacspit: yea they let you come back too smh .

Let @hex say something like that :krs:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: yea they let you come back too smh
Brother...Thecoli can suck my whole dikk lol

But you know... If my presence here makes you uncomfortable...you know, me being a certified c00n and all.
I'll leave. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable bro