Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Crazy man nobody is trying to put themselves in danger making minimum wage at some chicken spot.

I get that, but it is their establishment. If customers are beefing over getting cut in line or somes hit like that the people running the store can at least say "No fighting in here, so and so was next". instead of letting shyt escalate.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not defending the police, but if a cop would have done the same thing to this man when he arrived on the scene, then followed him in the parking lot after he already shot him in the back, and executed him to make sure he was dead, everybody would have felt different about what happened.

F*ck the police, but a regular CAC couldn't use this excuse. Im glad the woman got off, but I KNOW this case is the exception, not the rule. The city would be on fire if a CAC did this.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
In the video the dude didn't just start attacking her out the blue.
Also, even if up to that point we side with the mother and son, morally and legally... Are we now just going to allow people to shoot black men in the back while running away?

This is where dropping all the charges sets a bad precedent

The guy got shot in the store because he attacked the Woman. We dont know what started the argument, but the guy escalated it and paid for it with his life. This guy got himself killed because he was too emotional. Arguing with women is suspect in itself.

Brother... I don't know what your talking about.
I'm just discussing the things we saw and read about the case.

If this was a woman punching another woman, got shot by a kid, then got shot dead while running away. Is everybody happy?

If a black man started punching a white man/woman... Runs away and gets shot dead.
Are we cool with that too?

Hypothetical situations have no substance here.

Are you saying I'm justifying it? I'm saying we all saw the same video.
Who knows what was done or said before the video started she could have hit him, his girlfriend. Threatened his him/girlfriend.
Or the dude cause initiated it.
I don't know, I don't care.

But I do know, we all saw that he gave that lady an opportunity to just chill and leave.
Which she chose not to and an ignant nikka did some ignant nikka shyt. Which cause her son to shoot him.

But doesn't give the son the right (legally) to chase him down and execute him ...if that is indeed what happened

He should have taken his own advice. He would still be alive.

Bro if I tell you if you keep talking to me...I'ma punch you in the fukking face.
And you keep talking to me and I punch you in the fukking face...
No matter how bad it looks... It definitely isn't out the blue

You can't threaten people because your feelings were hurt, and to aim those threats at an older woman? That is bytchmade to the fullest.

A 32 year old thug got himself killed because of his emotional immaturity and need to be tough. End of story.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Good lookin' out
I’m glad they dropped the charges. Another example of why it’s best not to rush to judgment and let facts come out. I do hope lil breh gets some therapy after that though. That’s like the intro to the Jason’s Lyric movie when they kill Mad Dog

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't threaten people because your feelings were hurt, and to aim those threats at an older woman? That is bytchmade to the fullest.

A 32 year old thug got himself killed because of his emotional immaturity and need to be tough. End of story.

This is everyday behavior for those within that bubble. People with absolutely no hope, and a need to find some type of meaning for their lives, do sh*t like this.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not the breh that you want to have a debate with about reading comprehension. I'm just going to make you look like an idiot. :mjlol:

"Hood texted her son and had him come into the restaurant as the argument turned physical, prosecutors said. The boy took out a gun and shot Brown in his back.

Brown ran from the store as Hood’s son allegedly continued to fire at him. The teen and his mother followed Brown into the parking lot, where she told her son to keep shooting Brown and to kill him, prosecutors said."

Notice how the word "allegedly" is used in the 2nd paragraph not the 1st. :sas1:

Prosecutors drop charges against mom, 14-year-old son in killing of man at hot dog stand

THE PAPER MAY HAVE SAID
ALLEGEDLY BUT THE PROSECUTORS DIDNT.

"Prosecutors earlier had acknowledged the shooting was caught on video. According to prosecutors, Hood was in line getting food while her son waited inside their car. Shortly after, Brown entered the restaurant.

Both were in line when an argument ensued. Hood started texting and pointing to her son while a witness was laughing and encouraging Brown.

The son arrived at the doorway as the argument turned into a fight with Brown punching Hood in the head three times, according to prosecutors. That's when the teen pulled out a firearm and shot the victim in the back.

Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside and fired more shots as Hood instructed him to continue shooting and to kill him, prosecutors said"

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY
SAW THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN
IN CLEAR QUALITY
(THE 3 PUNCHES AND ALL)
BEFORE CHARGING THEM
WITH MURDER.

FzPm1PAXwKYLWT3

:devil:
:evil: