Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
she was running her mouth and got hit in her shyt then instructed her son to keep shooting a nikka from behind it is what it is
i think she shoulda got a slight charge for telling him to keep shooting from behind
sadly wouldnt be surprised if someone from his hood deals with the mom or son they need to move seems he was a gang member
im glad the lil nikka aint get no charges tho but he needs to get out that city

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Believing the man deserved to get shot for beating the woman, while getting stopped in his tracks, and making it out the door, with the possibility of being paralyzed, could be rational thinking.

But believing it was okay to follow that man outside while still shooting him, with the intent on executing him, without at least a warning after the first shot, is emotional feminine thinking.

I don't like to judge, but you can already tell where a lot of people going.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
At all the bytch made ass fakkits and coli lawyers who dont have so much as a GED trying to tell me what can be considered self defense. I told yall form the jump that "running away" not cut and dry. Yall just some hoe ass nikkas.

You think Anita Alvarez would've dropped the charges?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Believing the man deserved to get shot for beating the woman, who got stopped in his tracks, and make it out the door, with the possibility of being paralyzed, could be rational thinking.

But believing it was okay to follow that man outside while still shooting him, with the intent on executing him, without at least a warning this time, is emotional feminine thinking.
Did that seem like that kinda nikka who woulda just took his L and moved on with life if he survived?

Killing him was the only option.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Did that seem like that kinda nikka who woulda just took his L and moved on with life if he survived?

Killing him was the only option.
Not defending the police, but if a cop would have done the same thing to this man when he arrived on the scene, then followed him in the parking lot after he already shot him in the back, and executed him to make sure he was dead, everybody would have felt different about what happened.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't even like my mama but I'm sending jesus, the hulk, putin, him, her, them to the Baron Samedi if they put they hands on her while I'm around. And Imma still be beating them to death when the laws show up. And Imma be smiling in my mugshot too. I hope they move out of Chicago and get ol boy some therapy, cause you never the same after you take a life. That's trauma that could've been avoided by all 3 parties if the man acted like a man and not a teenage boy. Getting emotional arguing with a woman. Smh.

He was punching that woman with strikes you give a man while her back on the wall and some of yall actually seen the tape on Saturday and still said the shooting was unjustified?????

But yall get mad at me for saying shyt about Obama, LeBron and not wanting to have kids????

This board needs a purge immediately cause I don't think yall really black...digital black face up in here. :why:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Crazy thing is dude who got killed had twin daughters. They'll grow up seeing that their dad got killed because he beat up a woman over nothing.
Ironic....cause he know he would off a man in cold blood if he seen his grown daughters getting beat on with haymakers bricks. Those were strong right hands coming from the solar plexus on a woman with her back against the wall.