Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It sure did come to thank of it, that's if the article is right. When it first hit the news, they said he only hit her once. Somebody on facebook even said it was because he paid for somebody else's meal, and not hers :yeshrug: . That's what I don't like about these videos that keep surfacing up, showing only a few seconds before the altercation.

Anyway, how do you think it started, based on what you know.
It would be crazy for me to speculate when I know nothing. However if I had to guess, just based on how he was reacting and the tone of her voice, it's possible he came in there on some ignorant shyt and she tried to scold him like she was his mother or something.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yup I'm the c00n.
Black man hits a woman. And is gunned down running away. Every one is happy.
Young black boy is put in a situation to murder another black man.
And everyone is applauding.

I'm know you aint forget me my nikka.
Cause I am HIM. I am that nikka
More than a c00n a morally wack person and an enemy of black people an enabler of every violation against us. :pacspit:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
It would be crazy for me to speculate when I know nothing. However if I had to guess, just based on how he was reacting and the tone of her voice, it's possible he came in there on some ignorant shyt and she tried to scold him like she was his mother or something.
That's possible, and as long as nobody really know what happened. this doesn't make you sound nowhere near crazy.

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Just as I suspected you are making up rules in your own mind that don't exist in reality. :mjlol:

In reality the rule is keep your hands to yourself because if you don't whatever happens to you is deserved.:ufdup:

Btw I'm pretty sure that I read in the news article that the shot in the restaurant is the only shot that struck that nikka so you are mistaken on that point as well.
It gets too hard to debate with y'all cause y'all jumping around points to much.
Nobody saying he shouldn't have got shot.
Yes..
He should have been shot.

But we are not going to act like that woman didn't have a chance to leave the situation.

And you're wrong if you read that brother.
That's literally why everyone who is still debating against the charges being dropped.

If the only shots came inside the restaurant. I would be like "she could have just shut the fukk up... But his got what was coming to him"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these dudes weren’t raised with father’s and they see themselves in that young boy. They wanted to murk something when those random men were in and out of the house gutting their mom. The self hatred you see in black men with the murder rates was taught by black women. Black women literally use black men as attack dogs and then turn around and say they don’t need no man.
That's deep....
But I think it's just as simple as all of us having a mother and seeing a woman being hit by a man will always strike something in us emotionally.

So we lose all sight of logic, right and wrong. And apparently legalities also

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

nikkas hatred so deep for single mothers that they out here defending Pookies(The same people yall claim is ruining the BC) and creating untrue stories :russ:

Thought yall wanted them types gone...
nikkas turned a violent street nikka into victim .....:wow:

He should have been smoked, my only gripe is the mother giving the responsibility to her honor roll student son when she could have legally done it herself.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
And you're wrong if you read that brother.
That's literally why everyone who is still debating against the charges being dropped.

If the only shots came inside the restaurant. I would be like "she could have just shut the fukk up... But his got what was coming to him"

I'm not the breh that you want to have a debate with about reading comprehension. I'm just going to make you look like an idiot. :mjlol:

"Hood texted her son and had him come into the restaurant as the argument turned physical, prosecutors said. The boy took out a gun and shot Brown in his back.

Brown ran from the store as Hood’s son allegedly continued to fire at him. The teen and his mother followed Brown into the parking lot, where she told her son to keep shooting Brown and to kill him, prosecutors said."

Notice how the word "allegedly" is used in the 2nd paragraph not the 1st. :sas1:

Prosecutors drop charges against mom, 14-year-old son in killing of man at hot dog stand

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Charges dropped

:mjlol:
At all the bytch made ass fakkits and coli lawyers who dont have so much as a GED trying to tell me what can be considered self defense. I told yall form the jump that "running away" not cut and dry. Yall just some hoe ass nikkas.
You in the hood or were, so you know we had drop guns all over the place. Behind certain trash cans, in certain bushes, in some spot on certain alleys. The whole purpose was to have access to the gun without having to have it on us like that. So we can literally “run” to it.

Everyone has seen themselves or heard about a dude run to his car after an altercation, grab his gun and start dumping at folks. What I’m saying is just because someone is running away, doesn’t automatically mean they aren’t doing so with intent to better position themselves to harm you.

Cardell Hayes had a conviction vacated based partially on the fact that Will Smith (Saints) got shot “running away” because he was running to his gun in the car. If the racist ass court system in Louisiana can recognize that is a factor even for a black man then it’s enough for everyone else to be able to understand as well.

It’s not cut and dry.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro if I tell you if you keep talking to me...I'ma punch you in the fukking face.
And you keep talking to me and I punch you in the fukking face...
No matter how bad it looks... It definitely isn't out the blue

Obviously a lot of dudes would be dead if they grew up in the hood. Nikkas been making them type of threats since i could remember going back to the 80s.. They usually followed through with that threat.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Obviously a lot of dudes would be dead if they grew up in the hood. Nikkas been making them type of threats since i could remember going back to the 80s.. They usually followed through with that threat.
Id venture to say its just as many dead nikkas for putting hands on someone's mama in front of them. That dude was today years old when he found that out for himself. :yeshrug: