Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This nikkas wasn't even young, he was 32.

He woulda did the same thing to someone who punches his mom.

If he didn't get shot how long do I think he would beat on her for?

Not only that...but if he didn't run down on him and finish the job he might have went to retrieve a weapon of his own.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He absolutely did start attacking her out the blue. She was posing no physical threat to him, her back was up against a wall but he had plenty of space and opportunity to walk away. A bytch hurting your feelings is not a good enough reason to take off on her. You nikkas are insane. Talking about “ precedent”. This sets a perfect precedent, nikkas like him need to be put down.
Bro if I tell you if you keep talking to me...I'ma punch you in the fukking face.
And you keep talking to me and I punch you in the fukking face...
No matter how bad it looks... It definitely isn't out the blue

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro if I tell you if you keep talking to me...I'ma punch you in the fukking face.
And you keep talking to me and I punch you in the fukking face...
No matter how bad it looks... It definitely isn't out the blue
If you’re some kind of animal with the emotional capacity of a 3 year old, then I can see how you have that thought process. But if your frontal lobe is even close to developed you would realize how insane you sound.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Brother... I don't know what your talking about.
I'm just discussing the things we saw and read about the case.

If this was a woman punching another woman, got shot by a kid, then got shot dead while running away. Is everybody happy?

If a black man started punching a white man/woman... Runs away and gets shot dead.
Are we cool with that too?
I said she could have avoided that man. To that troll, that's saying she deserved it, after I clearly said the man was wrong.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If that mom and son were white… :francis: … The outrage would astounding.

If they shot a white man… :francis:… Their asses would be headed to prison.

I could see black women getting in on the antagonize and then murder game.
fukk outta here, if that dude was a white man none of you nikkas would be calling for her to go to jail.

That nikka left the house looking for a problem and found one. I hope that woman and her son goes on to live a long and fulfilling life.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis

nikkas hatred so deep for single mothers that they out here defending Pookies(The same people yall claim is ruining the BC) and creating untrue stories :russ:

Thought yall wanted them types gone...
nikkas turned a violent street nikka into victim .....:wow:

8 ball jacket transforms MFs into Venom.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I was wrong for the son husband angle. I just think she should’ve popped him instead of the promising youth who is set up to go places. The only real fault in her actions is her ordering him to shoot the witness. If the boy did it out of his own will, salute. But i don’t like women ordering men to do proxy violence which is how the article initially explained it. It reminded me of that time where a woman called her son to handle that Burger King dispute, ja mórants mom calling goons to foot locker, the bodega incident and the Travis Rudolph case. All in all my opinion should be that the two adults feuding should handle it.

I do agree that they need to stop making examples out of ordinary citizens and use that energy for actual repeat violent criminals. Releasing these repeat offenders to prey on the black community is not what we meant for justice reform. This should not have been on the streets. fukk wrong with these DA’s?

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah... I understand bro.
But either the information we have is incorrect or
The state has some evidence we aren't privy to (hopefully) which makes them feel they don't have a case.
So this is why I said it should atleast go to trial.

But I gotcha

Appreciate the understanding. I don't expect you to agree with me. But, I based my opinion on what was written in the that I read.

I will be honest, if this situation is deemed a justifiable homicide, then I may need to stay away from Illinois!! Black life don't mean jack shyt over there! Smh..

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: not surprised the same poster that copped pleas for racists. :martin: I ain't 4got
Yup I'm the c00n.
Black man hits a woman. And is gunned down running away. Every one is happy.
Young black boy is put in a situation to murder another black man.
And everyone is applauding.

I'm know you aint forget me my nikka.
Cause I am HIM. I am that nikka

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here, if that dude was a white man none of you nikkas would be calling for her to go to jail.

That nikka left the house looking for a problem and found one. I hope that woman and her son goes on to live a long and fulfilling life.
Of course not but they would be headed there. They only got away with this shyt because he was black and you know it.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you’re some kind of animal with the emotional capacity of a 3 year old, then I can see how you have that thought process. But if your frontal lobe is even close to developed you would realize how insane you sound.
I responding to your "it was out the blue" comment.
So what are u talking about now bruh smh

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
But I do know, we all saw that he gave that lady an opportunity to just chill and leave.
Which she chose not to and an ignant nikka did some ignant nikka shyt. Which cause her son to shoot him.

But doesn't give the son the right (legally) to chase him down and execute him ...if that is indeed what happened
Just as I suspected you are making up rules in your own mind that don't exist in reality. :mjlol:

In reality the rule is keep your hands to yourself because if you don't whatever happens to you is deserved.:ufdup:

Btw I'm pretty sure that I read in the news article that the shot in the restaurant is the only shot that struck that nikka so you are mistaken on that point as well.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yup I'm the c00n.
Black man hits a woman. And is gunned down running away. Every one is happy.
Young black boy is put in a situation to murder another black man.
And everyone is applauding.

I'm know you aint forget me my nikka.
Cause I am HIM. I am that nikka
A lot of these dudes weren’t raised with father’s and they see themselves in that young boy. They wanted to murk something when those random men were in and out of the house gutting their mom. The self hatred you see in black men with the murder rates was taught by black women. Black women literally use black men as attack dogs and then turn around and say they don’t need no man.