Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
In the video the dude didn't just start attacking her out the blue.
Also, even if up to that point we side with the mother and son, morally and legally... Are we now just going to allow people to shoot black men in the back while running away?

This is where dropping all the charges sets a bad precedent

Please share what your justification is for the nikka punching that woman in the face 3 times.:jbhmm:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and this case would be different. obviously dude already being a criminal played a part in the decision to drop the charges. But good luck if you believe you can just kill a dude in public because you saw him swing on a woman somewhere.

I see you're trying to find some kind of argument with me, but I know I'm right.
You can't just go around shooting nikkas in the back because "he swung on a woman" and expect to have all the charges dropped. Like, you know this, right?

Not even.. I wouldn't even went into that place without my pistol on me.. You'd be silly to think the next person could get away with this in the exact same situation.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:laff:

Y’all are going to continue to spin that nikka as innocent and the mom as a criminal
Brother... I don't know what your talking about.
I'm just discussing the things we saw and read about the case.

If this was a woman punching another woman, got shot by a kid, then got shot dead while running away. Is everybody happy?

If a black man started punching a white man/woman... Runs away and gets shot dead.
Are we cool with that too?

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the video the dude didn't just start attacking her out the blue.
Also, even if up to that point we side with the mother and son, morally and legally... Are we now just going to allow people to shoot black men in the back while running away?

This is where dropping all the charges sets a bad precedent
He absolutely did start attacking her out the blue. She was posing no physical threat to him, her back was up against a wall but he had plenty of space and opportunity to walk away. A bytch hurting your feelings is not a good enough reason to take off on her. You nikkas are insane. Talking about “ precedent”. This sets a perfect precedent, nikkas like him need to be put down.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
CHARGES DROPPED!!!!!!
Get sent to the wizard by a minecraft junkie gangsta breh.
HnkwCPJ.gif

gZ8IZVH.gif

oiLQUf3.gif

7sQh3un.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Please share what your justification is for the nikka punching that woman in the face 3 times.:jbhmm:
Are you saying I'm justifying it? I'm saying we all saw the same video.
Who knows what was done or said before the video started she could have hit him, his girlfriend. Threatened his him/girlfriend.
Or the dude cause initiated it.
I don't know, I don't care.

But I do know, we all saw that he gave that lady an opportunity to just chill and leave.
Which she chose not to and an ignant nikka did some ignant nikka shyt. Which cause her son to shoot him.

But doesn't give the son the right (legally) to chase him down and execute him ...if that is indeed what happened

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah... I understand bro.
But either the information we have is incorrect or
The state has some evidence we aren't privy to (hopefully) which makes them feel they don't have a case.
So this is why I said it should atleast go to trial.

But I gotcha
:rudy: not surprised the same poster that copped pleas for racists. :martin: I ain't 4got.
Remember I nominated yo ass for that coli purge and they actually put you on time out:pachaha:

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bumb mfers shoot innocent black men in the back while running away 24/7 in Chicago. Nobody blinks, its "find da root cause of da violence"..

Bumb mfers catch the same energy from a innocent person and nikkas crying foul.

Make it make sense.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas lose all decorum when it comes to defending the scum of our communities :dead:
I’m not even surprised, after nikkas on here defended that dude that killed his wife and ex-wife because he got caught molesting his children, I knew there was no bounds to the filth that Coli nikkas will justify.