Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
It's my opinion. I did state that I am unaware of the laws of Illinois, so based on that, perhaps the homicide was justified based on Illinois law.

But, I personally feel that the mother and son should do time. The son should do time until he is 21 or 25 and the mother should do no less than a dub. My opinion is based on what I read.

If the facts were presented in writing by the courts that the homicide was justified, then my opinion is null..
you’re insane

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the post i've been waiting on. How many other situations like this have people been convicted, where they were technically defending themselves or defending somebody else? How many people saw their friend or family member get jumped or something and started shooting, only to be convicted later on?

I know alot of people are content because in this one specific case one person just happened to fit a certain mold and it's on video, but yeah this sets a precedent.

What mold? This mfer hit a woman with his fist.. What other mold is their for him fit in?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The media isn't being clear about what really lead up to the argument. But this is what I think happened. She was picking up a call-in order, and went to the front of the line. That's usually permitted when picking up call-ins, and you arrive on time. But you have to be careful how you do that, especially when the line is long, and there's only one cashier. Because the person you just stepped in front of, is gonna feel like you butted, especially if he don't know the rules. But there should always be a second person standing near the cashier for pick orders.

It appears, this dude was the person she cut in front of, and he probably spoke on it. Then she was laying out her rights, but was getting louder and louder. Once the dude understood her rights, he was through with the talking, and demand her to just get her food, and leave. The video started with him telling her to just get her food, which she should have did. But she decided to stay there in his face, shouting, and holding up the line, which was probably pissing off other customers waiting in that line, which was pretty long. That's probably why that one witness was laughing, who I understand was his girlfriend.

Being in somebody's space is questionable, but yelling at them at the same time, is asking for it. Since the dude was about to pick up his food too, he wasn't about to walk away from the window. But he was clearly wrong for pounding on that woman like that, however this was clearly avoidable on her behalf, knowing the man was already steamed up. With that said, I don't blame her son for shooting him once to stop the beating. Although that shot in the back was worst than him beating her, he did what he needed to do, and that should have been it, since his mother was ok. But following that man, and executing him was clearly murder. If he thought the man was going to his car to get a weapon, then he should have gave him a warning this time, before killing him. Then her telling him to shoot his girlfriend too, for laughing, really made this seem like murder, or at least manslaughter.

Anyway, as long as that chick wasn't posing no threat, or talking about his mother, he really had no business striking her, especially multiple times like that, which could have killed her. It comes to a point when a brother need to know when to walk away too. But telling somebody to do all that in his situation is easier said than done. Somebody from behind the counter should have at least intervened before it got that heated. These joints have a history of knowing that customers are often left in complicated situations, for example not be told where the line starts, or which direction the line is going (Golden Corral). Then they stand behind the counter, and let the customers handle it, like they're at a dog fight, or call the cops, who will probably make the situation worst.

Although neither her or her son will be charged, don't be surprised if either one of them pop up in the news again.
Article said he came in after her.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's my opinion. I did state that I am unaware of the laws of Illinois, so based on that, perhaps the homicide was justified based on Illinois law.

But, I personally feel that the mother and son should do time. The son should do time until he is 21 or 25 and the mother should do no less than a dub. My opinion is based on what I read.

If the facts were presented in writing by the courts that the homicide was justified, then my opinion is null..
Nah... I understand bro.
But either the information we have is incorrect or
The state has some evidence we aren't privy to (hopefully) which makes them feel they don't have a case.
So this is why I said it should atleast go to trial.

But I gotcha

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to know black women are protected. So we can dead that narrative that they aren't. Cause if this was the kids dad instead of his mother involded in the same scenario no charges would be dropped and there would be no public outcry. Father and son would be in jail.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
A hood dude rather deal with She neh-neh in his face, then to have a sister shouting her rights in his face like a cop, with no intentions on backing down :ohhh:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Good to know black women are protected. So we can dead that narrative that they aren't. Cause if this was the kids dad instead of his mother involded in the same scenario no charges would be dropped and there would be no public outcry. Father and son would be in jail.
nikkas could do a mass sacrifice for black women and the narrative would still be there. Its not going anywhere

mag357

Superstar
Daps
None of us know exactly how the argument even started. Interesting enough though, in that clear video provided by that witness, the Mother is seen speaking calmly while dead dude is emotional, and she also tells her son to get back in the car. That much we do know.

This is personal to some of these posters in here.

@Forlife44 change the thread title
In the video the dude didn't just start attacking her out the blue.
Also, even if up to that point we side with the mother and son, morally and legally... Are we now just going to allow people to shoot black men in the back while running away?

This is where dropping all the charges sets a bad precedent

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the post i've been waiting on. How many other situations like this have people been convicted, where they were technically defending themselves or defending somebody else? How many people saw their friend or family member get jumped or something and started shooting, only to be convicted later on?

I know alot of people are content because in this one specific case one person just happened to fit a certain mold and it's on video, but yeah this sets a precedent.

Who were the people,if it was gang activity that changes the situation. I dont think it sets a precedent,courts were just forced to use nuance and sound judgement due to the ammount of attention. Trust and believe, young black men will go right back to being buried under the jail without a second thought when folks arent looking:respect:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Also in the video the dude didn't just start attacking her.
Also, even if up to that point we side with the mother and son, morally and legally... Are we now just going to allow people to shoot black men in the back while running away?

This is where dropping all the charges sets a bad precedent
:laff:

Y’all are going to continue to spin that nikka as innocent and the mom as a criminal

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Article said he came in after her.
It sure did come to thank of it, that's if the article is right. When it first hit the news, they said he only hit her once. Somebody on facebook even said it was because he paid for somebody else's meal, and not hers :yeshrug: . That's what I don't like about these videos that keep surfacing up, showing only a few seconds before the altercation.

Anyway, how do you think it started, based on what you know.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If a business man hit a woman like that he need his brains blown out as well.
and this case would be different. obviously dude already being a criminal played a part in the decision to drop the charges. But good luck if you believe you can just kill a dude in public because you saw him swing on a woman somewhere.

I see you're trying to find some kind of argument with me, but I know I'm right. You can't just go around shooting nikkas in the back because "he swung on a woman" and expect to have all the charges dropped. Like, you know this, right?