Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
But this will set precedent that will eventually backfire.
this is the post i've been waiting on. How many other situations like this have people been convicted, where they were technically defending themselves or defending somebody else? How many people saw their friend or family member get jumped or something and started shooting, only to be convicted later on?

I know alot of people are content because in this one specific case one person just happened to fit a certain mold and it's on video, but yeah this sets a precedent.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These dudes ran with those initial poorly written stories and couldn't wait to get their ignorant takes off about this Woman.

Sadly, a lot of them saw themselves as the hoodlum who got shot up for brutally attacking a Woman, instead of the Young Man who protected his Mother.

32 years old, taking pictures with a gun while wearing a Beavis and Butthead shirt? That's considered fashion today? He just made all kinds of poor life choices.

THAT STORY CAME
STRAIGHT FROM THE PROSECUTION.

THEY SAW IT ALL PLAY OUT
ON SURVEILLENCE CAMERA.

JUST BECAUSE SHE BACKED
DOWN TO COMMUNITY PRESSURE
DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS
OF WHAT WAS POSTED IN THAT ARTICLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201

THAT STORY CAME
STRAIGHT FROM THE PROSECUTION.

THEY SAW IT ALL PLAY OUT
ON SURVEILLENCE CAMERA.

JUST BECAUSE SHE BACKED
DOWN TO COMMUNITY PRESSURE
DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS
OF WHAT WAS POSTED IN THAT ARTICLE.
:devil:
:evil:

None of us know exactly how the argument even started. Interesting enough though, in that clear video provided by that witness, the Mother is seen speaking calmly while dead dude is emotional, and she also tells her son to get back in the car. That much we do know.

This is personal to some of these posters in here.

@Forlife44 change the thread title

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Anyway, as long as that chick wasn't posing no threat, or talking about his mother, he really had no business striking her, especially multiple times like that, which could have killed her. It comes to a point when a brother need to know when to walk away too. But telling somebody to do all that in his situation is easier said than done. Somebody from behind the counter should have at least intervened before it got that heated. These joints have a history of knowing that customers are often left in complicated situations, for example not be told where the line starts, or which direction the line is going (Golden Corral). Then they stand behind the counter, and let the customers handle it, like they're at a dog fight, or call the cops, who will probably make the situation worst.

Although neither her or her son will be charged, don't be surprised if either one of them pop up in the news again.

Yep. These business have to step in and establish some type of order before shyt ends up like this.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand, court docs allege​

by: Neshmia Malik, Julian Crews
Posted: Jun 22, 2023 / 10:34 AM CDT
Updated: Jun 22, 2023 / 05:42 PM CDT
CHICAGO — A woman and her 14-year-old son have been charged following a fatal shooting at a hot dog stand Sunday where she allegedly instructed her son to shoot and kill a man.

Carlisha Hood, who has a valid FOID and CCL holder, is facing a felony count of murder and another count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Her 14-year-old son is facing a felony count of murder.

According to police, the pair were arrested Wednesday in the 700 block of West 111th Street after being identified as the individuals who were involved in the fatal shooting of a 32-year-old man at Maxwell Street Express, located in the 11600 block of South Halsted Street, just after 11 p.m. Sunday.

According to court documents, Hood entered Maxwell Street Express to get food while her son waited in the car outside.

Shortly after, the 32-year-old man entered the restaurant an argument ensued between Hood and him, court documents state. Hood allegedly was texting her son from the store, signaling him. He entered the restaurant during the argument.

The argument quickly turned physical when the man punched Hood in the head multiple times. Then, the documents state, Hood’s son displayed a firearm and fired shots at the man. He sustained a gunshot wound to the back.

Video at the lonk
Lord have mercy

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't go that far...
But all charges being dropped and not going to trial is kinda wild.

It's my opinion. I did state that I am unaware of the laws of Illinois, so based on that, perhaps the homicide was justified based on Illinois law.

But, I personally feel that the mother and son should do time. The son should do time until he is 21 or 25 and the mother should do no less than a dub. My opinion is based on what I read.

If the facts were presented in writing by the courts that the homicide was justified, then my opinion is null..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's my opinion. I did state that I am unaware of the laws of Illinois, so based on that, perhaps the homicide was justified based on Illinois law.

But, I personally feel that the mother and son should do time. The son should do time until he is 21 or 25 and the mother should do no less than a dub. My opinion is based on what I read.

If the facts were presented in writing by the courts that the homicide was justified, then my opinion is null..
Your opinion is :trash: