Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is a very unfortunate situation all around.

I wish that the victim wouldn't have assaulted the mother. He should have walked away or walked outside and stayed there until his food was ready, then had his GF get the food.

As for the mother and teen, they will both have to sit down for a minute. I don't know the laws in Illinois, but if they have juvenile life on the books, then I could see the court giving the son that. As for the mother, I don't know what would be the appropriate amount of time to give her, but anything less than a dub in prison would be injustice for the victim's family.

Just a tragic situation that could have been avoided. ..Smh
:mjlol:

All charges against them are dropped. They’re free and the community is better for their efforts

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a very unfortunate situation all around.

I wish that the victim wouldn't have assaulted the mother. He should have walked away or walked outside and stayed there until his food was ready, then had his GF get the food.

As for the mother and teen, they will both have to sit down for a minute. I don't know the laws in Illinois, but if they have juvenile life on the books, then I could see the court giving the son that. As for the mother, I don't know what would be the appropriate amount of time to give her, but anything less than a dub in prison would be injustice for the victim's family.

Just a tragic situation that could have been avoided. ..Smh
Charges were already dropped.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
These dudes ran with those initial poorly written stories and couldn't wait to get their ignorant takes off about this Woman.

Sadly, a lot of them saw themselves as the hoodlum who got shot up for brutally attacking a Woman, instead of the Young Man who protected his Mother.

32 years old, taking pictures with a gun while wearing a Beavis and Butthead shirt? That's considered fashion today? He just made all kinds of poor life choices.