BACK & FORTH WITH THAT nikka?

I KNEW MAD HOODRATS
IN COLLEGE.

GETTING A DEGREE
DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY
TAKE THE RAT OUT OF EM.
:devil:
:evil:

We literally just saw a hoodrat grab a mic at her college graduation, and lie for attention.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

:mjlol:NO NON HOODRAT
WOULD HAVE BEEN IN MAXWELLS
AT 11PM ARGUING WITH
SOME THUG nikka
INSTEAD OF GETTING THE
fukk OUTTA THERE.

WOULD YOUR MOTHER
BEEN IN THERE GOING
BACK & FORTH WITH THAT nikka?

I KNEW MAD HOODRATS
IN COLLEGE.

GETTING A DEGREE
DOESNT AUTOMATICALLY
TAKE THE RAT OUT OF EM.

You're a ho ass nikka for victim blaming. :mjlol:

This situation is another example of why I refuse to live in a state that doesn't have a Stand Your Ground law. If a nikka were to test my Mozambique drill, I'll be smoking his pack in my palatial estate with my feet kicked up that same Evening.:sas2:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

This situation is another example of why I refuse to live in a state that doesn't have a Stand Your Ground law. If a nikka were to test my Mozambique drill, I'll be smoking his pack in my palatial estate with my feet kicked up that same Evening.:sas2:

:mjlol:VICTIM BLAMING?

:dead:THIS bytch IS IN JAIL,
AND CHARGED WITH MURDER.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Stand Your Ground is not a get out of jail free card. It just removes the duty to retreat.
You still have to have the other elements of self-defense in your favor to beat the case (you can't be the one who started the fight, the threat has to be immediate, you used proportionate force, your actions were reasonable).

In states with no SYG the duty to retreat is removed if you can prove you could not retreat safely.
She would've beat the case (or not have even been charged) if SHE had the gun on her and shot him after dude in the store hit her.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Stand Your Ground is not a get out of jail free card. It just removes the duty to retreat.
You still have to have the other elements of self-defense in your favor to beat the case (you can't be the one who started the fight, the threat has to be immediate, you used proportionate force, your actions were reasonable).

In states with no SYG the duty to retreat is removed if you can prove you could not retreat safely.
She would've beat the case (or not have even been charged) if SHE had the gun on her and shot him after dude in the store hit her.
@saturn7
Good post.
But I will argue the bolded.

Imo, The video would be damning in her case even in a SYG state, the gun on her person and shooting after the assault.
Because she was given a chance to leave a situation before there was a violent act. There was Even a warning...no threat was imminent.

Its the same reason why the decision in the Trayvon martin case was terrible.
If you have a gun on you, and you are complicit in a situation turning violent... once it turns violent and you shoot that person, you have committed a crime. Because a threat wasn't imminent, it could be said that you actually helped create the threat

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I truly feel bad for the boy.

Also, all of this you're protecting thugs and hate black women nonsense needs to cease now's not the time for your retarded fukking agenda both of those so-called "Adults" failed that kid.

:russ:Got nikkas who don't even know this lady & calling her a hoodrat

:laff:"She should've just left" like she's wasn't a paying customer waiting for her food
"Why was she at Maxwell's at 11:00pm" "She's should've went to Portillos, only hoodrats eat Maxwell's" :mjgrin:

Im waiting on the immigrant teather posts next... "Unarmed FBA Brother tragedy killed by a Jamaican Teather & Son"(Whos really commenting crime in Chicago):laff:

Its everybody fault except the nikka who started the argument & swung..... :laff:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Another thing I hate is people saying “why didn’t the men step up and leave it to her son to protect her?” First of all, at least one of those men was old, so what was he gonna do? Secondly, if you value your life and you see something about to pop off in a hood ass establishment, you’re risking your life over some shyt that don’t involve you?