CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ:Got nikkas who don't even know this lady & calling her a hoodrat

:laff:"She should've just left" like she's wasn't a paying customer waiting for her food
"Why was she at Maxwell's at 11:00pm" "She's should've went to Portillos, only hoodrats eat Maxwell's" :mjgrin:

Im waiting on the immigrant teather posts next... "Unarmed FBA Brother tragedy killed by a Jamaican Teather & Son"(Whos really commenting crime in Chicago):laff:

Its everybody fault except the nikka who started the argument & swung..... :laff:

:mjlol:YOUR MOMMA BE
IN MAXWELLS AT 11PM
GETTING INTO
VERBAL ALTERCATIONS
WITH EX CONS?

:devil:
:evil:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The mother is a bird, I don’t condone beating women but if you present masculine energy you get masculine results. She crashed out her own son.. she wanted him to kill another bystander too ? shiidddd
:yeshrug:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The mother is a bird, I don’t condone beating women but if you present masculine energy you get masculine results. She crashed out her own son.. she wanted him to kill another bystander too ? shiidddd
:yeshrug:

I’ve been asking this question for the longest. Why is masculine energy/traits always something negative?
Where in that video did you see any masculine energy?

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Charges dropped. I hope they get that kid some therapy.

Anyone with common sense knew this was going to happen.

Not just therapy, I'd even say let the young man move in with relatives on another side of the city, because you never know if the gangbangers fellow "members" might decide to retaliate against him since his pics have been put out there.

Pretty sure he'll be fine though. Wasn't panicking at all after he made the decision to shoot and his actions protected his mother from a violent criminal.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
So prosecutors reviewed the footage and all the evidence and dropped charges. Black posters in here literally condemning a woman and her son over an act of self defense against a violent criminal. :jbhmm:
I dont see how those idiots watched that video and didnt see that the article was full of shyt. I hate lil breh and the mother had to go through that shyt but im glad they're both free and hope they get the therapy and the protection they need to go forward with their lives.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Charges dropped. I hope they get that kid some therapy.

This is cool. But still problematic.
There's nothing you can do. Homie decided to get violent and he got shot. Ok. I get that.

But how are prospectors going to explain away the shooting victim being shot at again while he is running away.
That is murder.

Like I said to another person. They must have had great evidence to run up her bail and lock her up. So they must have had great findings to drop this case. I would love to know what it was

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
This is cool. But still problematic.
There's nothing you can do. Homie decided to get violent and he got shot. Ok. I get that.

But how are prospectors going to explain away the shooting victim being shot at again while he is running away.
That is murder.

Like I said to another person. They must have had great evidence to run up her bail and lock her up. So they must have had great findings to drop this case. I would love to know what it was
:dahell:

:snoop: