Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reminds me one time I was waiting in line at a thrift store (in Chicago)...

one cashier in the whole place.
while this older lady was being rung up she kept asking the cashier to see items behind the counter...
she did it like 3 times and by this point the line had started to wrap around the corner.

I go "excuse me maam, would you mind looking at the items to the side so the line can be taken care of".

This lady turned around lookin like Aunt Eshter and I was Fred Sanford....
She called me every mutherfukker in the book...
told me to mind my business and then turned around and went back to asking for items behind the counter

I hit the :picard:

I wanted to smack the shyt out of her...
but I knew a situation like this could easily happen

fukked up thing about it was we were the only black folks in the whole place :beli:
i bet she looked like monique

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a really bad situation, he deserved to get popped but a 14 year was strapped to begin with and he chased him down?

damn

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in the hood or were, so you know we had drop guns all over the place. Behind certain trash cans, in certain bushes, in some spot on certain alleys. The whole purpose was to have access to the gun without having to have it on us like that. So we can literally “run” to it.

Everyone has seen themselves or heard about a dude run to his car after an altercation, grab his gun and start dumping at folks. What I’m saying is just because someone is running away, doesn’t automatically mean they aren’t doing so with intent to better position themselves to harm you.

Cardell Hayes had a conviction vacated based partially on the fact that Will Smith (Saints) got shot “running away” because he was running to his gun in the car. If the racist ass court system in Louisiana can recognize that is a factor even for a black man then it’s enough for everyone else to be able to understand as well.

It’s not cut and dry.
Breh in the law eyes it’s cut & dry. You simply can’t shoot someone who is fleeing & hasn’t alluded to having a gun.

Same way mom was wrong if reports of her telling her son to bring the gun if buddy & her was just arguing(no threats/before he assaulted her)

Just two dummy adults done possibly ruined a kid life. She better hope Kim got a soft spot her

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh in the law eyes it’s cut & dry. You simply can’t shoot someone who is fleeing & hasn’t alluded to having a gun.

Same way mom was wrong if reports of her telling her son to bring the gun if buddy & her was just arguing(no threats/before he assaulted her)

Just two dummy adults done possibly ruined a kid life. She better hope Kim got a soft spot her
When would she have asked for the son to bring the gun? Before she asked him to go back in the car? Because the mother was being assaulted seconds after that...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And you said that her texting her son was false. Do you know that or not? There is a person saying she's her sister that says the mother never txtd the son.
But we can see on the video the mother goes into the store by herself. Doesn't mean she txtd him. But he walked in the store with a gun for a reason
The only person claiming she texted the son was the dude's girlfriend.

In the video you can hear the woman tell her son to go wait in the car. There's no evidence that she texted her son to come back with the gun.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When would she have asked for the son to bring the gun? Before she asked him to go back in the car? Because the mother was being assaulted seconds after that...
I saw reports saying she texted him/called to bring the gun before she was assaulted or threatened.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the video you can hear the woman tell her son to go wait in the car. There's no evidence that she texted her son to come back with the gun.
Can everyone agree she was wrong to have her son chase him down?

The breh that got killed was obviously wrong. I feel like these type of threads where what’s obviously wrong always has a debate

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps

The woman who posted the video is the one who can be heard telling her son to go to the car, as she explains in the caption. The woman who was being beaten probably didn't have a chance to text her son, as she was covering up from being attacked.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

IVE BEEN IN MANY SITUATIONS
WHERE RACHETS
GET DISRESPCTFUL AND BAIT
SOME shyt WHEN THEY
KNOW THEY GOT "BACK UP" LURKING.

:devil:
:evil:

Facts bro, REP. I been trying to tell brehs. There’s more to this than a son simply “protecting his mother”:comeon: . A lot of problematic shyt to unpack.