Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
This is cool. But still problematic.
There's nothing you can do. Homie decided to get violent and he got shot. Ok. I get that.

But how are prospectors going to explain away the shooting victim being shot at again while he is running away.
That is murder.

Like I said to another person. They must have had great evidence to run up her bail and lock her up. So they must have had great findings to drop this case. I would love to know what it was
Let it go. R.I.P to the gangmember who made poor decisions in life.

But just drop it. The son protected his mother from being attacked.

Case closed.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Those charges will likely be dropped in light of that video.

The gangbanger is the aggressor and the son protected his mother, a veteran, from a man who is a violent career criminal. No way this holds up in court.
It's really some of y'all that wanted this woman to sit in jail even with video evidence and witness corroboration.

SHAME.

Even the prosecutors thought it would be a waste of resources to proceed with this case.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I’ve been asking this question for the longest. Why is masculine energy/traits always something negative?
Where in that video did you see any masculine energy?
Im not gonna get caught up in semantics but it looks like you want to discuss morality when primal masculine traits are being indicated

edit: I see that the boy will not be charged, so whatever vested interest I had in this has sorted itself out
:manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Let it go. R.I.P to the gangmember who made poor decisions in life.

But just drop it. The son protected his mother from being attacked.

Case closed.
Bro... Nah. Y'all cool with these situations. I'm NOT.

We have laws for a reason.
Regardless of the legalities of the shooting.
They also fled a crime scene. Smh

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Im not gonna get caught up in semantics but it looks like you want to discuss morality when primal masculine traits are being indicated.

Actually I don’t. I’m not speaking to morality, I’m asking why masculinity is synonymous with bad behavior.
Also wouldn’t it just be primal traits, aggression is present in all animal life regardless of sex.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro... Nah. Y'all cool with these situations. I'm NOT.

We have laws for a reason.
Regardless of the legalities of the shooting.
They also fled a crime scene. Smh

Repeated violent criminals in Chicago get a slap on the wrist everyday breh..

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious that nikkas were still pushing back and arguing against the mother when the person that uploaded the video said they uploaded it because the initial narrative being painted was a lie. Now I just hope both she and her son have protection and are safe from retaliation

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So prosecutors reviewed the footage and all the evidence and dropped charges. Black posters in here literally condemning a woman and her son over an act of self defense against a violent criminal. :jbhmm:

IF YOU nikkaS READ THE ARTICLE
YOU WOULD KNOW THE PROSECUTION
ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO....

THEYRE LITERALLY THE PPL
WE GOT ALL THE INFO FROM...

IT WASNT "THE MEDIA"
MAKING UP shyt.

"Prosecutors earlier had acknowledged the shooting was caught on video. According to prosecutors, Hood was in line getting food while her son waited inside their car. Shortly after, Brown entered the restaurant.

Both were in line when an argument ensued. Hood started texting and pointing to her son while a witness was laughing and encouraging Brown.

The son arrived at the doorway as the argument turned into a fight with Brown punching Hood in the head three times, according to prosecutors. That's when the teen pulled out a firearm and shot the victim in the back.

Brown fled the restaurant, but the teen followed him outside and fired more shots as Hood instructed him to continue shooting and to kill him, prosecutors said."

THE PROSECUTOR IS A BLACK WOMAN
WHO BACKED DOWN BECAUSE
COMMUNITY ACTIVISTS WERE
CALLING FOR THE CHARGES TO BE DROPPED.

WOULDNT LOOK GOOD
COME ELECTION TIME.
:devil:
:evil: