Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Can everyone agree she was wrong to have her son chase him down?

The breh that got killed was obviously wrong. I feel like these type of threads where what’s obviously wrong always has a debate
If that's actually what happened and not some "according to the witness" shyt then yeah she was wrong.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like I said... Respectfully... You're reaching but that's the type of hail Mary her lawyer is going to have to take to potentially get her off. She wasn't in her right state of mind might work.

But you have to think... In this day and age, where we are with the "protect woman" movement. there's a woman getting punched on camera by a man and the state still wants her in jail.
Them muthafukaz must have checked everything out and are doubling down on what they KNOW about the situation.
That would be a PR nightmare to try and convict a "battered" women who's son was just protecting her

And you said that her texting her son was false. Do you know that or not? There is a person saying she's her sister that says the mother never txtd the son.
But we can see on the video the mother goes into the store by herself. Doesn't mean she txtd him. But he walked in the store with a gun for a reason
Respectfully I disagree

This was a woman with no history of hoodrat behavior, who seemed to have raised decent kids. I'm gonna give her the benefit of doubt until more facts come out.

This wouldn't be the first time the law came down hard on black folk unjustifiably. If this was a white woman and her white son we both know they wouldn't have even bothered charging them.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Nobody needs to walk around with their heads down in fear of these degenerate negreos thats a grown ass woman she can say what she got to say she's not the one that escalated the situation to physical violence.
I'm pretty sure your mama ain't shyt.

A lot of you bytches need to stop arguing, engaging, whatever with these brain dead nikkas out here.

fukk how y'all goofys feel, her "educated" ass should have left the food spot ASAP

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Respectfully I disagree

This was a woman with no history of hoodrat behavior, who seemed to have raised decent kids. I'm gonna give her the benefit of doubt until more facts come out.

This wouldn't be the first time the law came down hard on black folk unjustifiably. If this was a white woman and her white son we both know they wouldn't have even bothered charging them.

Yall need to stop with this. Each case is different.

How is the law coming down on her unjustifiably if she told her underaged son to continue shooting the man once he tried to leave after getting shot the first time?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Respectfully I disagree

This was a woman with no history of hoodrat behavior

:mjlol:NO NON HOODRAT
WOULD HAVE BEEN IN MAXWELLS
AT 11PM ARGUING WITH