Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bunch of idiots justifying this woman putting her underage son's life in danger and ruining his life and future. Over what? Something she could have simply just walked away from. Sometimes you gotta realize you got more to loose than the person you are arguing and fighting with. Just walk away. Every battle aint worth fighting. If you have a child with you walking away from confrontation should be the automatic response.. Cause you are supposed to protect your kids not put them in harms way or force them to make life altering decisions. Her ego was clearly more important than her sons life and future. This type of short term emotional thinking is why the community is in the state it is in.
So many dudes crash out over this

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Because the article was based off the girlfriend's version of what happened. It was biased from the start.
Guess we'll find out in court, I just don't know why nikkas in here trying to spin the narrative that we are against the black mom/women or taking sides

We're only talking about it in the legal perspective, from the emotional standpoint I fully understand the son killing the nikka hitting his mom

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Brother, you're reaching... But that would be a good argument for her lawyer.

Prosecution gonna hit u with...They were outside the store after the shooting, when she tries to snatch the gun from her son and shoot the girl in the store after the boy refused. Why would she feel threatened? she's outside, with a gun.
Some of yall act like life is like a movie. Rational people act irrationally in intense situations. This was a woman getting beat by a grown ass man who had someone with him cheering her beating.

I dont know why yall think her state of mind was like a power episode in that situation.
As of right now, we don't know what the txt she sent her son said. And imo, that's going to be the determinating factor if the system gives her some real time.
As of right now we have no proof that she even texted her son. Only the dude's girlfriend claims she did.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I just don't know why nikkas in here trying to spin the narrative that we are against the black mom/women
Because people are choosing to believe an article based off the dead dudes girlfriend accout of what happen, to run with the narrative that this was another single black woman leading a young black man to failure.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the article was based off the girlfriend's version of what happened. It was biased from the start.
Thats not true. The article is based off the court docs. There is survelience video with multiple angles even in the article video link that was posted so obviously police have reviewed them before bringing charges. Doesnt seem like there is much or any speculation on what happened.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
reminds me one time I was waiting in line at a thrift store (in Chicago)...

one cashier in the whole place.
while this older lady was being rung up she kept asking the cashier to see items behind the counter...
she did it like 3 times and by this point the line had started to wrap around the corner.

I go "excuse me maam, would you mind looking at the items to the side so the line can be taken care of".

This lady turned around lookin like Aunt Eshter and I was Fred Sanford....
She called me every mutherfukker in the book...
told me to mind my business and then turned around and went back to asking for items behind the counter

I hit the :picard:

I wanted to smack the shyt out of her...
but I knew a situation like this could easily happen

fukked up thing about it was we were the only black folks in the whole place :beli:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You in the hood or were, so you know we had drop guns all over the place. Behind certain trash cans, in certain bushes, in some spot on certain alleys. The whole purpose was to have access to the gun without having to have it on us like that. So we can literally “run” to it.

Everyone has seen themselves or heard about a dude run to his car after an altercation, grab his gun and start dumping at folks. What I’m saying is just because someone is running away, doesn’t automatically mean they aren’t doing so with intent to better position themselves to harm you.

Cardell Hayes had a conviction vacated based partially on the fact that Will Smith (Saints) got shot “running away” because he was running to his gun in the car. If the racist ass court system in Louisiana can recognize that is a factor even for a black man then it’s enough for everyone else to be able to understand as well.

It’s not cut and dry.

"What if" don't work in court sir. You're having a back yard barbecue style conversation here.. This will never fly in court...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Because people are choosing to believe an article based off the dead dudes girlfriend accout of what happen, to run with the narrative that this was another single black woman leading a young black man to failure.
A lot of ppl will be all in for some fukkery but when it doesn't go their way lie to get the law on their side

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Thats not true. The article is based off the court docs. There is survelience video with multiple angles even in the article video link that was posted so obviously police have reviewed them before bringing charges. Doesnt seem like there is much or any speculation on what happened.
That's what I was thinking, police gotta have some shyt on the mom and son to be pursuing murder charges, obviously there's more to it

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall act like life is like a movie. Rational people act irrationally in intense situations. This was a woman getting beat by a grown ass man who had someone with him cheering her beating.

I dont know why yall think her state of mind was like a power episode in that situation.

As of right now we have no proof that she even texted her son. Only the dude's girlfriend claims she did.
Like I said... Respectfully... You're reaching but that's the type of hail Mary her lawyer is going to have to take to potentially get her off. She wasn't in her right state of mind might work.

But you have to think... In this day and age, where we are with the "protect woman" movement. there's a woman getting punched on camera by a man and the state still wants her in jail.
Them muthafukaz must have checked everything out and are doubling down on what they KNOW about the situation.
That would be a PR nightmare to try and convict a "battered" women who's son was just protecting her

And you said that her texting her son was false. Do you know that or not? There is a person saying she's her sister that says the mother never txtd the son.
But we can see on the video the mother goes into the store by herself. Doesn't mean she txtd him. But he walked in the store with a gun for a reason