Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:pachaha: If the threat is running away, its no longer a threat.
You in the hood or were, so you know we had drop guns all over the place. Behind certain trash cans, in certain bushes, in some spot on certain alleys. The whole purpose was to have access to the gun without having to have it on us like that. So we can literally “run” to it.

Everyone has seen themselves or heard about a dude run to his car after an altercation, grab his gun and start dumping at folks. What I’m saying is just because someone is running away, doesn’t automatically mean they aren’t doing so with intent to better position themselves to harm you.

Cardell Hayes had a conviction vacated based partially on the fact that Will Smith (Saints) got shot “running away” because he was running to his gun in the car. If the racist ass court system in Louisiana can recognize that is a factor even for a black man then it’s enough for everyone else to be able to understand as well.

It’s not cut and dry.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Buddy deserved to get executed I really don't have any compassion for him. I only feel for the impressionable child in this situation who had to defend his mother.

I know its a running joke on here but alot of your nikkas on here give off heavy incel vibes and truly do hate Black women. Imagine getting mad some degenerate gang member with legs built like a 12 year old who goes around punching older Black woman in the face is somehow worthy of wasting time to defend as some type of loss to humanity

It is what it is tho

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just watched the video, after the son shot the dude the mom ordered him tobshoot another resteraunt patron who just laughed at the initial verbal dispute

That bytch needs to go

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You thinking some unarmed woman laughing at some bullshyt or "antagonizing" should be shot, Is wild.
What she say to her son, "shoot that bytch too, she was over there kee kee'ing":what:
Maybe she thought the woman would attack after her dude got laid out. She was probably panicking. Yall portrayed this woman as some type of hoodrat psychopath who called her 14 year old son to shoot up the spot.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Bunch of idiots justifying this woman putting her underage son's life in danger and ruining his life and future. Over what? Something she could have simply just walked away from. Sometimes you gotta realize you got more to loose than the person you are arguing and fighting with. Just walk away. Every battle aint worth fighting. If you have a child with you walking away from confrontation should be the automatic response.. Cause you are supposed to protect your kids not put them in harms way or force them to make life altering decisions. Her ego was clearly more important than her sons life and future. This type of short term emotional thinking is why the community is in the state it is in.
This. I'm a man and I'm not gonna run into a confrontation with nikkas I don't know, just swallow your pride and leave the situation alive.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
And now his life is ruined caused that's not how the law works. The first shot can be justified as self defense. Chasing someone down and shooting them in the back isn't.
I don't know what's so hard to comprehend about you can't shoot someone fleeing, even cops are not allowed to do it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Her sister said she never ordered her son to do anything

Facebook link so I don’t think it’s working as it should

Seem like hearsay at this point between the article, video and personal accounts.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sad situation smh
It's crazy how I didn't even see the video yet and made the comment about how she definitely had a chance to walk away or go get the gun herself and handle her business.

We knew she had time to txt her son. So she must have had time to walk away.

Now seeing the video, which starts after she already txtd her son. She had more time to walk away or de-escalate.
But she chose to keep talking.

The boy did the right thing in shooting the Man.
And he may get off even though he shoots him again because the court may say his mother is responsible for his actions.

Whatever repercussions the mother receives, will depend on what exactly she txt the son.
If she told him to bring the gun or Not.
You're still completely wrong about the facts of the case. The only person claiming that the woman texted her son to come shoot that dude was the dude's girlfriend. The woman never texted her son, he was with her until she told him to wait in the car. Instead of waiting in the car the son grabs her gun and goes back to protect his mom.

Again this woman never told her son to get that gun, the dude's girlfriend assumed that's what happened when the son was told to go to the car but came back with a gun.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Maybe she thought the woman would attack after her dude got laid out. She was probably panicking. Yall portrayed this woman as some type of hoodrat psychopath who called her 14 year old son to shoot up the spot.
Brother, you're reaching... But that would be a good argument for her lawyer.

Prosecution gonna hit u with...They were outside the store after the shooting, when she tries to snatch the gun from her son and shoot the girl in the store after the boy refused. Why would she feel threatened? she's outside, with a gun.

If I'm wrong... Tell me I'm wrong.

As of right now, we don't know what the txt she sent her son said. And imo, that's going to be the determinating factor if the system gives her some real time.

Y'all think cause a person got a job and quote bible scriptures that they can't be on some demon time.

Y'all think hoodrats look a certain way... Your actions make you a hoodrat.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You're still completely wrong about the facts of the case. The only person claiming that the woman texted her son to come shoot that dude was the dude's girlfriend. The woman never texted her son, he was with her until she told him to wait in the car. Instead of waiting in the car the son grabs her gun and goes back to protect his mom.

Again this woman never told her son to get that gun, the dude's girlfriend assumed that's what happened when the son was told to go to the car but came back with a gun.
Thanx for this info...
How do you know she just assumed there was a txt? But there wasnt
Where did you get this information