Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
She told her son to get in the car right before the fight popped off:hubie:
pTPCOmm.png

The son did the world a huge favor. I'm glad this piece of shyt and career criminal was eliminated so he can finally stop terrorizing black neighborhoods.

This is the scumbag Coli brehs were defending in order to scold black mothers before all the facts came out. :dead:

I'm glad the mom didn't back down and the son deserves praise for taking him out.

Hopefully this is more than enough evidence for both to be acquitted.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:Yall nikkas got momma issues..

The fact yall defending a violent street nikka over a law abiding citizen is crazy..

A bunch cucked out Kevin Samuels Manoshere nikkas preaching single mom rhetoric :camby:
If this ain't the perfect example of the black community being preconditioned to protect criminals. I don't know what is.

Honor-Roll students are aggressors and street nikkas are somehow victims.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those articles aren't making any sense though, especially when the video shows a completely different picture. You can hear the Mother in the video tell her son to get in the car, and then the guy attacks her. I dont believe the other nonsense at all that said to finish him off or whatever.

This is a crazy story, but we gotta call out the degenerates on this site. You got people on here proud to say the suburbs get it poppin' like in the inner cities, you got dummies who will fight and shoot you over College Fraternities, there are people here who have said they would harm you if you criticize or disrespect hoodlums, I'm sorry, I mean "certified nikkas in the streets".

But a 14 year old protecting his mom got them clutching their pearls? It's not adding up.
I don't know why you guys are playing stupid. This is not about what the 14 year old did, this is about his mother getting him involved in this mess. What kind of fully grown adult calls their 14 year old child for backup when they get into an altercation with another adult and tells them to kill somebody?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I don't know why you guys are playing stupid. This is not about what the 14 year old did, this is about his mother getting him involved in this mess. What kind of fully grown adult calls their 14 year old child for backup when they get into an altercation with another adult and tells them to kill somebody?

Wait for the full story. The articles aren't making any sense at all.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:unimpressed: She was suppose to fight a grown man by herself?

A fight she didnt start..

Was shorty was suppose to watch his mama get beat?

Dont know if this was posted, but this is when he punches her

shyt IS SUSPECT....

SHE TEXTED HER SON
AND TOLD HIM
TO BRING THE RACHET
BEFORE IT EVER GOT PHYSICAL.

THEYRE ALL LOSERS
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The son did the world a huge favor. I'm glad this piece of shyt and career criminal was eliminated so he can finally stop terrorizing black neighborhoods.

This is the scumbag Coli brehs were defending in order to scold black mothers before all the facts came out. :dead:

I'm glad the mom didn't back down and the son deserves praise for taking him out.

Hopefully this is more than enough evidence for both to be acquitted.
Free that Kid.
You lay a finger on my mother
and i'm killing you and who ever
with you.

Wont say the name of the person
but back in the day when i was like
8 years of age my mother was in a abusive
relationship with a dude and i never let that go.

at around 16 i ran into him at a liquor store where he was
working,he tried to shake my hand but i just looked at
dude,smiled and told him to be safe out here.
For 10 years after that meeting I paid people
to beat the shyt out of him where ever he was.
he quit the liquor store job.....found the new gig.
i'd watch him get the shyt beat out of him for
years to make him suffer and never know why.
dude died a few years ago hiding in california
alone and homeless.

UKVu0t8.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Honestly it seems you are playing stupid. The video pretty much tells us the initial article/details are inaccurate. Also in the video you can clearly hear her tell him to go get back in the car. Do you think she would have called him in there to intervene only to tell him to get back in the car? If anything it seems like she knew the situation might escalate and didn't want him involved.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
lookin like a situation of 2 idiots and a child

how/why are you arguing in a place like that at 11pm in the first place?
if its to the point you feel you need to pull out a gun why are you still arguing?
why call your son in with the gun?
why is he arguing so much?

sad thing is these types of situations are pretty common

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The only thing I take from this thread:

Alot of you bytch ass mother fukkers would've watched this guy viciously attack your Mother, and done nothing about it.

Little man was 14 and much smaller, if there was no gun, that dude probably kills his Mother. He clearly was not going to stop punching her.

Ain't yall the dumb mother fukkers who always say it only takes one punch to kill someone? But it is acceptable in this case for this guy to beat on this Woman, and in public? Those articles posted in here all sound like complete gibberish, and most of yall in here ran with it.

I remember the thread where the couple was on the train and some dude was hitting the girl in front of her man, he didn't do anything, and yall were furious he didn't "protect" her. And another thread where people criticized @valet and called him every variation of being a p*ssy and emasculated him for saying he would not hit that white woman who was repeatedly kicking that little girl, because of fear of going to prison.

But all of a sudden it's different now? If the son doesn't intervene in any way, mother fukkers would have cooked that kid in here.

Little Man did the right thing. That guy deserved to die.

I only saw an old man in line in the brief video that I saw.