Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's always interesting going from thread to thread, seeing which articles get believed fully and which ones make people wait for more evidence.

The amount of assumptions made and outright belief in the written word of the first article is wild. Even more wild after video was posted and an eye witness spoke up on the mother's behalf.

The first article said the mother allegedly texted the son, signaling him. Somehow people in this thread have taken it to mean she texted him saying, "I'm getting attacked, get the strap and murder all involved, I'm your mother and you'll do what I say". When the reality is, it's not even known if she texted him. Not to mention how anyone outside of the mother and son would know that information unless they divulged it. Which if they did, nothing would be alleged.

If y'all are black men, with black mothers who weren't dogshyt, y'all need to do better when it comes to giving the benefit of the doubt. This thread is ugly yet not surprising.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Watching the video again. When she looked at the door, allegedly speaking to her son to go to the car, the man wasn't looking at her, he was looking more toward the camera.

He gets more aggressive after hearing "go to the car" because he says, "who? Go to the car? Whoo?" Then balls up his fists and gets into a striking stance. He thought she was instructing him to go to the car and leave the altercation lol. He riled himself up more than she did solely based off that video.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was a justified shooting, dude is a scumbag, but why did the mother keep engaging him like that in a spot like that? So much to the point that your teenage kid has to come and kill the man. :why:

:comeon: Y'all will find a way to blame a black woman. Nobody handled any of this perfectly, people rarely do. But all my smoke is for that piece of shyt. I'm glad he's dead. Hopefully more pieces of shyt follow.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:comeon: Y'all will find a way to blame a black woman. Nobody handled any of this perfectly, people rarely do. But all my smoke is for that piece of shyt. I'm glad he's dead. Hopefully more pieces of shyt follow.
I'm not blaming the black woman my G. I said it was a justified shooting but she and her son had way more to lose in her life than that lowlife. Sometimes you have to think of the bigger picture and back away. Unlike The Coli, Its not always about winning or getting the upper hand in an argument all the time. This is REAL LIFE we're talking about here. We could be potentially looking at three lives lost if this doesn't go in favor of the mother and her son

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just need mentors brehs.
No way there were multiple grown men in that establishment and this argument escalated to the point where a 14 year old had to go get the strap.

I get that there’s this whole nobody owes anybody anything mentality, but how does anything get better?

People do all this complaining about what needs to be done but everybody has to play a part in that

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The mental gymnastics is fukking sick.
There is still a lot of details missing, but since yesterday I thought the story from that article was extremely odd.
Seeing the video today paints a completely different picture.
Bro was trying to knock the shyt outta’ that woman, and she doesn’t appear to do him any harm. You cannot sit and make excuses for that especially when her teenage son is right there. Black, White, Asian, Latino, Blue, Green, Polka dot some shyt going down, ain’t nobody bout’ to watch they mama catch an ass whoopin’ like that.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
This was a senseless killing man over stupid argument that turned physical.

I don't feel too bad that the boy shot breh after he punched the mother, but to follow him and continue shooting is OD. That is the part they gonna be looking at the most.

All around this situation is crazy, no conflict resolution skills.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
It was a justified shooting, dude is a scumbag, but why did the mother keep engaging him like that in a spot like that? So much to the point that your teenage kid has to come and kill the man. :why:
Nobody needs to walk around with their heads down in fear of these degenerate negreos thats a grown ass woman she can say what she got to say she's not the one that escalated the situation to physical violence.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The black woman is the least protected in society.

Articles already putting out a smear campaign against her. Shameful. She's a single mother in Chicago so she must be a hoodrat who has weaponized her son, right?

From what I can see, he acted just how you would expect a son to act when his mother is in danger. She even told him to go back to the car because she knew things were about the escalats. The son stood his ground.

Imagine if this KNOWN gangmember instead of punching her decided to draw his weapon and shoot her? What would y'all say then? She shouldn't have provoked him?

Weirdos.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody needs to walk around with their heads down in fear of these degenerate negreos thats a grown ass woman she can say what she got to say she's not the one that escalated the situation to physical violence.

Nobody deserves to be robbed either but if you walk around flaunting expensive jewelry and chains in certain neighborhoods Nobody feels sympathy for you if it happens. It's called having some sense. Some things are just not wise to do or worth the risk especially when you got a child with you. Just Walk away.