Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yal nikkas talking about calling police like they actually respond in a timely fashion ...:laff:

15- 30 minutes wait. CPD dgaf

She would've been like her

Yeah police dgaf nowadays, they're little babies who are mad that they get held accountable(kind of) you call them for something don't expect them to respond soon.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
thread about to be on fire

Juneteenth flags on the car
Son husband
Arguments about self defense (Coli doesnt read so they'll have no idea the mother told her son to shoot an innocent person because they were laughing)
"White people do it too"
"Why yall aint in the threads about white people shooting?"
"she thick though"

U been here for a while bruh.

Accurate as a mf.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, this is not about defending the dude who got shot. This is about what this woman as a mother did to her child. Y'all really think traumatizing your 14 year old son and risking his future by getting him involved in a physical fight with a fully grown man and telling him to kill someone is not bad parenting :snoop: The boy is supposed to be reading comic books, not carrying weapons and being his mothers bodyguard. Of course punshing her in the face was wrong, but she could have avoided this whole situation by just buying her food and leaving instead of continuing the argument. When the video starts, he is pleading with her to shut up and leave him alone, but she doesn't. So there was no immedeate threat that warrented for her to call for help. She could have just left it alone. Instead, she apparently told her son to come and bring a weapon. The responsible thing would have been to just leave, not involving a child into this mess. Her than telling that child to keep shooting even after that guy was injured and fled and then telling him to kill a woman that didn't pose a thread is completely fukked up. And even if they will get off, her son will carry this shyt with him for the rest of his life. He killed a man at 14 because his mother is irresponsible:francis:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She told her son to get in the car right before the fight popped off:hubie:
pTPCOmm.png

Yo, did a fukking rat run by after the second punch? And folks just lined up to eat there!?!?!?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Smh, this is not about defending the dude who got shot. This is about what this woman as a mother did to her child. Y'all really think traumatizing your 14 year old son and risking his future by getting him involved in a physical fight with a fully grown man and telling him to kill someone is not bad parenting :snoop: The boy is supposed to be reading comic books, not carrying weapons and being his mothers bodyguard. Of course punshing her in the face was wrong, but she could have avoided this whole situation by just buying her food and leaving instead of continuing the argument. When the video starts, he is pleading with her to shut up and leave him alone, but she doesn't. So there was no immedeate threat that warrented for her to call for help. She could have just left it alone. Instead, she apparently told her son to come and bring a weapon. The responsible thing would have been to just leave, not involving a child into this mess. Her than telling that child to keep shooting even after that guy was injured and fled and then telling him to kill a woman that didn't pose a thread is completely fukked up. And even if they will get off, her son will carry this shyt with him for the rest of his life. He killed a man at 14 because his mother is irresponsible:francis:
My thoughts exactly.

I always reinforce to the women in my life that arguing aggressively with dudes in the street can easily go the other way.

99% of dudes will eat the L and not engage. That 1% is crazy as fukk and will treat you as a equal. Just walk away.

She was going back n forth with a crazy motherfukker. She then had to rely on her minor son to shoot breh. The son could have EASILY shot her also.

What if the dead breh was in the restaurant with his boys instead of his girl and he was strapped. Young breh would have shot and then got shot.

There are plenty of dudes in jail or looking up at at the dirt 10 feet down because a woman gassed them up

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bytch ass nikka who put hands on her is the one that put them in that position, not the momma. If I was 14 and someone did that to my mom I should've shot him too, nobody would have to tell me shyt.