Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This whole shyt did not have to escalate like it did. Emotional dude telling a chick to shut up and order her food before he knocks her out. Why even get that angry to want to inflict violence on someone you don’t know? Then he gets killed all because of his direct actions.

On the flip side, if you’re a woman and some random dude is basically telling you multiple times to stfu before he knocks you out, what is there to gain by continuing to engage with him? You’re not gonna win that physical battle.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I know the nikkas shorty sent to go shoot his shyt up?

So because you don’t know no nobody it doesn’t happen. We talking about how shyt happens.

We don’t give a fukk about your circle. nikka fukk your circle.

Nikka stfu. Its goofy nikkas in this thread claiming a lot of single mothers/women send their kids to kill.. I just said I know a lot that don't.

You got moist behind that? :pachaha:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
She told her son to get in the car right before the fight popped off:hubie:
pTPCOmm.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That article in OP could have been written better. Here’s another. She’s done…you instructed your kid to kill someone. If she wants to see freedom again better plead out. Only thing kid got on his side is age.

The witness a demon laughing at a grown men punching a woman. I’ve seen no mention of her assaulting him first either.
Shooting him in the back while he was running away is what’s gonna seal the deal.. at least for the mother

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Free them, this shyt is sad tho, in America regular law abiding black people cant even defend themselves, but the criminals and white people seem to skate free all the time.

shyt sickening, nun good come from being around black people in the hood, and I’m from the hood but black people in the hood dnt value black lives. But most of us stuck in the hood so it’s a lose lose.

When that gofund me drop imma donate. Us law abiding black peope got to stick by our own like the cacs do.