Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he came in the store, started an argument with the woman, ASSAULTED the woman, and her son defended her by shooting the assailant…

Sounds like clear self defense until the part about the mother telling the son to shoot a witness. The fukk was she thinking!?!?

These witnesses deserve what they get. Egging a man on to beat up a woman? Probably assumed he must be with him.

Doesnt say the boy listened to his mama,so maybe he knew she was talking irrational at that point. Not sure why hes being charged.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:Yall nikkas got momma issues..

The fact yall defending a violent street nikka over a law abiding citizen is crazy..

A bunch cucked out Kevin Samuels Manoshere nikkas preaching single mom rhetoric :camby:

As a father of 3, if my seed sitting in the car while a nikka talking crazy to me at the 116th and Halstead (wild hundreds) Maxwell street stand. Im leaving..

My ego would never let f*ck up the possibility of putting my kids in a situation where they could lose a parent. You already see kids lost out here, would you want yours to be one of them?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Yal nikkas talking about calling police like they actually respond in a timely fashion ...:laff:

15- 30 minutes wait. CPD dgaf

She would've been like her

Crazy thing about this story

Dude was sentenced to life in prison for murder at 17 but was released because the supreme court’s said it was unconstitutional to give a 17 year old life

But dude kept getting arrested on gun charges and released and then he go on and killed them

RIP, but damn ladies change your locks

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Glad you know a lot of goofy nikkas who let bytches send them off. Im sure I can go back to my old neighborhood, where brehs been sitting on the porch drinking since high school graduation 20+ years ago, and find those type of nikkas.

My circle just different. And a lot of other black men I know as well.. Sorry.
So I know the nikkas shorty sent to go shoot his shyt up?

So because you don’t know no nobody it doesn’t happen. We talking about how shyt happens.

We don’t give a fukk about your circle. nikka fukk your circle.