Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

I SAID THIS shyt STARTED IN THE 90S.
THOSE PARENTS IN THE 90S WERE OBVIOUSLY GEN X.

THE KIDS THAT WERE BORN IN THE 90S
ARE PARENTS TO THE KIDS WE SEEING
RUNNING AROUND WITH
DRACOS RIGHT NOW.

WHAT POINT WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE?

:devil:
:evil:

That's the thing, they're not.

The problem is that your maths is off because you're an idiot.

The young adults and late teens we're seeing running around today were born between 2000 to 2008 (16 to 24).

Statistics show that millenials are having children later in life, so who is responsible for their existence when someone born after 90s would be between 10 and 18?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
My child is 8. So, I'm not speaking on older kids. Growing up I've seen my lil cousins get whooping for all kinds of shyt.

I've given my child 1 "whooping" when she was 18m, or so. And that was just 2 taps on her pamper.

Also, my mom owned a daycare, so I've definitely seen a child, or 2 that were just so bad that I can see why whooping is on the list of ways to discipline him/her.

I say that to say, I believe a lot of Parents be looking for reasons to whoop their kids.

I don't think the average child is just so bad, or disrespectful that putting hands on them is the only choice.

There's a lot of, that's how I was raised, so imma do it too shut going on.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh got him an older woman with some thangas n he standing by her.:ehh:

As for the topic, people aren't being realistic.

If you chose well, you can trust your baby's father/mother, then hopefully they won't have unreasonable people around your child, much less go the distance and marry them.

What was the discipline anyways? No tv/phone etc?

It's 2024, we shouldn't be beating kids like it's the 80s anymore.

Kids shouldn't be able to manipulate the situation to their satisfaction, and her charging over there is exactly that.

Could've been handled by a phone call, unless her disciplinary method was egregious.
Let’s be real here. The underlying issue is the mother is jealous of the stepmother for being with the father. And the child definitely knew his mom would turn up like this once he told her, because she likely sits at home bitterly trashing the stepmom anyway.

On the other side, I will say, if you discipline someone else’s child, no matter what the situation is or the relationships are, you can’t act like this scenario is unexpected. It is what it is. This is why Kevin Samuels was so against being a stepparent lol, you get all of the financial responsibility with none of the true authority or love.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's the thing, they're not.

The problem is that your maths is off because you're an idiot.

The young adults and late teens we're seeing running around today were born between 2000 to 2008 (16 to 24).

Statistics show that millenials are having children later in life, so who is responsible for their existence when someone born after 90s would be between 10 and 18?

:mjlol:THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
BLACK MILLENNIALS AND WHITE MILLENNIALS
YOU fukkING GOOFY.

THE WHITE ONES OUT NUMBER THE BLACK ONES
BY A VERY LARGE AMOUNT
SO YOUR STATISTICS WILL SWAY
TO WHATEVER WHITES ARE DOING.
THATS WHY THEYRE NEARING
A NEGATIVE BIRTH RATE

ANYBODY FROM THE HOOD KNOWS
MOST BLACK MILLENNIALS DIDNT
WAIT TO HAVE KIDS LATER IN LIFE

RUN ALONG

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Man or woman, if you think your word/discipline alone is going to be enough...you are a damned fool and are part of the problem.

This is why extended family ties are important.
This is why you talk with and have good relationships with those living around you.
This is why you go to school meetings and have relationships with teachers, coaches and counselors.

Agreed-upon reinforcement is what guides children more than anything, the consistency is what they need more than anything. Instead, you geniuses let enemies tell you that disciplining your children is wrong, and all parties are now bickering back and forth, "you're strong and you can do it all on your own" stupidities, and the chaos those very enemies wanted rules the day.

If you're not going to stick together as parents and have mixed families, this is the risk you accept whether you want to or not. So you're going to have to eat humble pie and talk things out with step-whoever, and agree on approaches to any number of things for the betterment of these children. Get over yourselves and get to work.

Smarten.
up.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only gave it a minute but just the fact that she stepped to her confirms that the daughter is indeed disrespectful. I behaved better around other adults than I did my own parents out of fear of how they would react to me disrespecting another adult. Everybody thinks my kids are perfect angels and I be like :usure:. Yo kids showing they ass with others is a poor reflection on you.

Thats dads kid too. He was ok wit it. You sit yo ass down. If you dont want other folks parenting your kids, dont break up with their other parent. Or maintain full custody and financial support. No adult has to tip toe around your unraised ass kids to soothe your weak ass ego.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That means they ARE hypocrites because in this thread they are in support of the step-mother beating the child.

The guy you're responding to is saying that if it were a step-FATHER beating the child, they would side with the angry dad confronting him.

And I agree with him.
At the time you made this post there was only one nikka in 22 posts that even implicitly co-signed the stepmother.

There are more people saying this is fake ffs. People on this forum just make up preconceived strawmen then start going to war with them. :dead:

FjJFHY.gif

Ass nikkas

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only gave it a minute but just the fact that she stepped to her confirms that the daughter is indeed disrespectful. I behaved better around other adults than I did my own parents out of fear of how they would react to me disrespecting another adult. Everybody thinks my kids are perfect angels and I be like :usure:. Yo kids showing they ass with others is a poor reflection on you.

Thats dads kid too. He was ok wit it. You sit yo ass down. If you dont want other folks parenting your kids, dont break up with their other parent. Or maintain full custody and financial support. No adult has to tip toe around your unraised ass kids to soothe your weak ass ego.

HAHA THIS IS FACTS.

EVERYBODY THINKS MY SON
IS THE PERFECT BUT HE A
STRAIGHT DEMON AT HOME

REAL ONES KNOW YOU
BETTER NOT ACT UP IN PUBLIC.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol:THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
BLACK MILLENNIALS AND WHITE MILLENNIALS
YOU fukkING GOOFY.

THE WHITE ONES OUT NUMBER THE BLACK ONES
BY A VERY LARGE AMOUNT
SO YOUR STATISTICS WILL SWAY
TO WHATEVER WHITES ARE DOING.
THATS WHY THEYRE NEARING
A NEGATIVE BIRTH RATE

ANYBODY FROM THE HOOD KNOWS
MOST BLACK MILLENNIALS DIDNT
WAIT TO HAVE KIDS LATER IN LIFE

RUN ALONG

You represent a big problem on this site. When presented with numbers and logic, you run to "Anyone who is black would understand" to cover up the reality that you're standing on bullshyt.

I am black and I don't understand how you're trying to attribute the young knuckleheads running around today to people who would have been children to teenagers at the time the time of their conception.

You kind of knee capped any chance you'd have to palm this off older millennials when you made a carve out for those born in the 80s.

You're loud and stupid. A bad combination.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mathmaticall

You represent a big problem on this site. When presented with numbers and logic, you run to "Anyone who is black would understand" to cover up the reality that you're standing on bullshyt.

I am black and I don't understand how you're trying to attribute the young knuckleheads running around today to people who would have been children to teenagers at the time the time of their conception.

You kind of knee capped any chance you'd have to palm this off older millennials when you made a carve out for those born in the 80s.

You're loud and stupid. A bad combination.

:mjlol:FOH GOOFY.

:dead:WHITES ARE DAMN NEAR
IN A NEGATIVE BIRTH RATE
AND MAKE UP THE VAST MAJORITY
OF MILLENNIALS...

YET YOU THOUGHT
IT WAS SMART TO QUOTE SOME NUMBERS
ABOUT NOT HAVING KIDS LATER IN
LIFE AS IF ANYONE FROM THE
BLACK COMMUNITY COULDNT SEE
THEIR PPL POPPING OUT KIDS LEFT AND RIGHT
BEFORE, DURING AND RIGHT AFTER HIGHSCHOOL

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Dealing with somebody else’s kid has zero benefits unless child is going to the league or becoming a famous singer or something. Lol

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nobody should be spanking kids unless it’s like a toddler trying to put a fork in a electrical socket or running in the road and that’s only because they literally don’t understand and the outcome could be deadly. physically putting your hands on kids that didn’t come out your balls or cat should always be meet with another adult whooping your ass or the police called. I don’t spank my kids so I would be damned if they had a step father doing it. That nikka would have to die.