Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I've dated men with kids and watched my friends' children for brief periods. Never felt the need to be violent with any of them, even the bad ones. If people just keep their hands to themselves, they wouldn't be no issue. None of my dad's lady friends have ever put their hands on me.
RIGHT

Motherfukkers can't see "don't beat the kid" as viable option so they have to justify why it's ok. Justify with the police when I hit you with child abuse claims

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I haven’t read all the comments, but I will say this. It is up to the adults to get together and decide how the children are to be disciplined.

If I were a step father, before marriage I would speak to my soon to be Wife and the mother of my child and set the standard on how my child is disciplined in my home.

I don’t believe in capital punishment. My wife has to understand that. My child has to understand that disrespect to your step mother won’t be tolerated neither.

My Wife has to understand how we would go about addressing conflict within our household. Once the boundaries are set and consequences are understood, there should be no problems.

When all parties are in agreement, then we can move forward in the union. If there is no agreement, something has to give. Whether my child has less time with me, I choose not to continue my relationship with my future Wife, or the mother needs to be set straight on what goes on within my home.

The child should never lose in the situation. They didn’t choose to be here and if I have to wait on relationships, I am willing to do that until my child come of age.

It’s the sacrifice I choose once I brought a child into this world.
THIS

Seems like everybody should sit down and have this discussion for the sake of the kids

But we know nobody really gives a fukk about the kids and it's a bunch of power plays and petty shyt between the adults