Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.

Thank you because it’s the twilight zone in here. Now it’s ok for the non biological parent to put hands on the kid, but step dads better not even look at a coli brehs kid wrong or it’s up

This is why you cannot take people on here serious. The switch up is real

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Legit question...are there state laws in place for this to cover step parents for physical discipline? I'm talking normal spanking because I really don't know. If I'm a step parent I'm not gona put hands on the kid just cause the risk outweighs the reward but honestly don't have a problem if other people do it. It's her house and if the kid is being disrespectful discipline should be in order I just need to know what laws if any is given to step parents. In this case the father wasn't home during the time the kid acted out and he cleared said he gave his wife permission to discipline. It's a female disciplining a female which is OK. But if it was the other way around of the step father disciplining his step daughter I most likely feel some type of way. I don't got kids and don't have ex drama so I'm just looking at this from the outside looking in. My opinion is kinda in a gray area.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.
Nah, check my posts.

Unless you Nutting in dummies you should be able to trust your exs in terms of choosing mates.

Dudes sound silly too when they get on that "don't discipline my kids" energy too.

It's not realistic.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
They aren't hypocrites. Like a majority of the corporal punishment threads they are likely just against all forms of physical intervention.
That means they ARE hypocrites because in this thread they are in support of the step-mother beating the child.

The guy you're responding to is saying that if it were a step-FATHER beating the child, they would side with the angry dad confronting him.

And I agree with him.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
You're all siding with the stepmother because you identify with the father.
but she should've have kept her hands to herself.

:mjlol:Stepmothers Hate their stepdaughters because she's competition for the fathers attention and love. I wouldn't be surprised if the little girl did nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That means they ARE hypocrites because in this thread they are in support of the step-mother beating the child.

The guy you're responding to is saying that if it were a step-FATHER beating the child, they would side with the angry dad confronting him.

And I agree with him.
Perhaps. I don't know which is the dad and which is the angry dad. All I know is them kids need they asses whooped. Not excessively and not selectively.

Them same parents and teens run around with that "anyone can get it" mentality. Then when they get it "you ain't authorized to give it.."

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS IS WHY SO MANY KIDS
ARE GROWING UP TO BE TERRIBLE
HUMANS NOWADAYS.

I COME FROM AN ERA WHERE
ANYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD
AND SOMETIMES THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL
COULD DISCIPLINE A KID IF THEYRE
BEING BAD.

HOOD RATS STARTED POPPING
OUT KIDS AND DEMANDING NO
ONE DISCIPLINES THEM FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
ONLY FOR THEM TO GROW UP
AND TERRORIZE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More than likely fake.

If it ends up in your phone and you're watching it on some Michael Jackson eating popcorn gif there's a good chance it's fake.