Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

translation: I don't date people with kids cause I can't wage violence against their children and get away with it.:scust:

Not even. I’ve seen enough of these play out - some people don’t want the step parent to have any authority over their kid - can’t make them clean up, go to bed, do homework, and it mostly comes from jealousy that their ex has a new partner. One parenting group I’m in, a stepmom to a 12 year old boy kept finding shytty draws balled up in the corner - 12 yr old still shytting himself, she was trying to set up some therapy or assistance with this and the bio mom went nuclear on her and her ex. shyt like that is not ok and surely is reason people don’t want to deal with other people’s kids, especially when the bio parents don’t have a good relationship

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
At the time you made this post there was only one nikka in 22 posts that even implicitly co-signed the stepmother.

There are more people saying this is fake ffs. People on this forum just make up preconceived strawmen then start going to war with them. :dead:

FjJFHY.gif

Ass nikkas

I'm also one of the people who thinks it's fake.. Literally right under the first post I made.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.

On some real shyt, I thought this video would be way worse. Black mother’s don’t play with their kids. Especially with an ex’s new one.

Her daughter definitely disrespectful. Kids mimic what they see.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not a parent but I'm absolutely putting hands on a bytch if she puts her hands on my daughter, the father is out of line for allowing the stepmother to do that. He should have been the one to discipline her if needed.

But I'm against parents hitting children in the first place
My mom didn’t let my dad hit me as she didn’t want me growing up thinking it was ok for men to hit me. Even for couples that employ physical punishment, the way I was raised stuck with me and I’d rather have step mom dish the punishment than a big ass man hitting on his daughter :ld:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even. I’ve seen enough of these play out - some people don’t want the step parent to have any authority over their kid - can’t make them clean up, go to bed, do homework, and it mostly comes from jealousy that their ex has a new partner. One parenting group I’m in, a stepmom to a 12 year old boy kept finding shytty draws balled up in the corner - 12 yr old still shytting himself, she was trying to set up some therapy or assistance with this and the bio mom went nuclear on her and her ex. shyt like that is not ok and surely is reason people don’t want to deal with other people’s kids, especially when the bio parents don’t have a good relationship
It aint just stepparents...its any adult. Go ask teachers, coaches, direct care workers etc what they go through with these kids and then ask what the parents be on. Behind every disrespectful ass kid is a enabling ass parent that is even more disrespectful. Then when the kid is headed to juvie (talk about adults going through it) they wanna be all confused and "not my baby". If you dont check they bullshyt you just making it harder for everybody else that gotta deal with them.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It aint just stepparents...its any adult. Go ask teachers, coaches, direct care workers etc what they go through with these kids and then ask what the parents be on. Behind every disrespectful ass kid is a enabling ass parent that is even more disrespectful. Then when the kid is headed to juvie (talk about adults going through it) they wanna be all confused and "not my baby". If you dont check they bullshyt you just making it harder for everybody else that gotta deal with them.

THESE TEACHERS GOT IT
SO BAD NOWADAYS.

A BUNCH OF DISRESPECTFUL KIDS
WITH SMART PHONES.

THEY SHOULD BE PAID MORE
TO PUT UP WITH THE shyt THEY
HAVE TO DEAL WITH IN THIS ERA.

:devil:
:evil:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

THESE TEACHERS GOT IT
SO BAD NOWADAYS.

A BUNCH OF DISRESPECTFUL KIDS
WITH SMART PHONES.

THEY SHOULD BE PAID MORE
TO PUT UP WITH THE shyt THEY
HAVE TO DEAL WITH IN THIS ERA.

thats why every time I see a teacher fighting a kid, 9/10 times I side with the teacher. These dumb ass kids be straight next level disrespectful, and violent themselves

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats why every time I see a teacher fighting a kid, 9/10 times I side with the teacher. These dumb ass kids be straight next level disrespectful, and violent themselves

I DONT EVEN READ/POST IN THOSE THREADS
BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW HOW THE
FAIRY TALE LAND OF THE COLI WILL SWAY.

WE ALL KNOW WHATS GOING ON
IN THOSE CLASSROOMS.

THE COMMUNITY IS IN THE GUTTER.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
My mom didn’t let my dad hit me as she didn’t want me growing up thinking it was ok for men to hit me. Even for couples that employ physical punishment, the way I was raised stuck with me and I’d rather have step mom dish the punishment than a big ass man hitting on his daughter :ld:
I mean non-violent discipline, I'm against physical punishment personally.

I don't think anyone should be hitting on their children.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I hope she uses this in court to file charges against them both. You don't put your hands on other people's children.

I dated a guy once who had a friend who told me he held his girlfriend's son by the ankle and whooped him. I asked him would he handle the situation with anyone else besids a defenseless child the same. He was dump founded. Luckily they weren't together long.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Don’t date or marry people who have children. Easiest way to avoid this type of dysfunction.
I've dated men with kids and watched my friends' children for brief periods. Never felt the need to be violent with any of them, even the bad ones. If people just keep their hands to themselves, they wouldn't be no issue. None of my dad's lady friends have ever put their hands on me.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thank you because it’s the twilight zone in here. Now it’s ok for the non biological parent to put hands on the kid, but step dads better not even look at a coli brehs kid wrong or it’s up

This is why you cannot take people on here serious. The switch up is real
This is also a forum where many men regularly celebrate violence against women. So the supporting of child abuse shouldn't be a surprise.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all talking this way cause it's two women and a daughter

Brehs.... I don't give a fukk if you signed your soul away to a nikka... The day he puts his hands on MY child, he going in a body bag... Better put him on time out, or find another way, or have his mom beat him... Cause it for damn sure ain't gonna be another man