Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Once upon a time, long ago I was dating a young woman and her mother and step father went out of town for a couple of days and wanted us to watch her 2 younger siblings. Long story short, the boy tried me a couple of times and I warned him to chill, but he kept pushing it.

:ehh:

I gave him the final warning and he smiled in my face and did some disrespectful shyt so I smacked him. He cried and snitched and her stepdad came back huffing and puffing and I looked him in the eyes and said “you left him with me… he wasn’t following my rules, so he got disciplined after several warnings. Now if you don’t trust that I have sense enough not to beat your child, you shouldn’t have left them with me.” He saw my side and that was that.

Often times it’s on the parent to tell their child to respect the rules of others they are under the care of and if they don’t they’re gonna get 2 ass whoopings… one from who’s watching them and another when the parent gets home.

It only takes one good pop to get your kids to fear consequences and as a parent I only had to smack 1 of my children, 1 time. They never tried me or acted disrespectful again from elementary to high school with me or anyone else. I’m not saying it’s always the parents fault, but it is.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Being upset with a reasonable step parent disciplining your child stems from insecurity…

Unless you think they are being abusive, why are you upset? And if you have a problem with the beating itself, then why are you beating your own child in the first place. The only time it makes sense is if they are disciplining the child in a way that you don’t agree with, even as the parent yourself.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

THIS IS WHY SO MANY KIDS
ARE GROWING UP TO BE TERRIBLE
HUMANS NOWADAYS.

I COME FROM AN ERA WHERE
ANYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD
AND SOMETIMES THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL
COULD DISCIPLINE A KID IF THEYRE
BEING BAD.

HOOD RATS STARTED POPPING
OUT KIDS AND DEMANDING NO
ONE DISCIPLINES THEM FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
ONLY FOR THEM TO GROW UP
AND TERRORIZE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

:gucci:. Breh we’ve been beating our kids for generations and ain’t shyt come from it but angry motherfukkers who have no ability to deescalate conflict without violence.

As for the video, it might be fake but it’s an interesting topic. All I’ve got to say about it is…don’t touch my kids. Won’t even be no explaining on my end. Do not touch my kids (and, yes, I am this way in real life, even with relatives).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.

If the stepfather is married to my ex.. and he gave me a good explanation as to why it happened..... :ehh: I'd allow it..... but I was raised by a village.... Yall new nikkas on something different

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I'm not a parent but I'm absolutely putting hands on a bytch if she puts her hands on my daughter, the father is out of line for allowing the stepmother to do that. He should have been the one to discipline her if needed.

But I'm against parents hitting children in the first place

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If the stepfather is married to my ex.. and he gave me a good explanation as to why it happened..... :ehh: I'd allow it..... but I was raised by a village.... Yall new nikkas on something different
Chances are we are both millennials and there is irony in your chest pumping.

There is a chain of causation when it comes to this shyt. The children you're looking down on are, at the end of the day, a product of the generation you're praising.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

THIS IS WHY SO MANY KIDS
ARE GROWING UP TO BE TERRIBLE
HUMANS NOWADAYS.

I COME FROM AN ERA WHERE
ANYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD
AND SOMETIMES THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL
COULD DISCIPLINE A KID IF THEYRE
BEING BAD.

HOOD RATS STARTED POPPING
OUT KIDS AND DEMANDING NO
ONE DISCIPLINES THEM FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
ONLY FOR THEM TO GROW UP
AND TERRORIZE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

This

If I would act up at church or in the old neighborhood, the old ladies would grab us and give us a few taps on the ass and let my mom know I was acting a fool...and then I'd get punished again when I got home.

These little kids not stupid, she going over to her step moms house acting a fool knowing her step mom isnt allowed to correct that behavior. That lil kid will then continue to go to school and back talk the teachers because she learned "nobody can do anything to me but my momma".

then thecoli gonna be talking about community centers and shyt lol. nah if a child is actin up, correct the behavior :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances are we are both millennials and there is irony in your chest pumping.

There is a chain of causation when it comes to this shyt. The children you're looking down on are, at the end of the day, a product of the generation you're praising.

I'm a young Gen Xer.. and don't put words in my mouth like a broad stating that I look down on children..... and that cake ass neg you just gave over some bullshyt proves my point about new nikkas. I can see why you have this weak ass stance

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This

If I would act up at church or in the old neighborhood, the old ladies would grab us and give us a few taps on the ass and let my mom know I was acting a fool...and then I'd get punished again when I got home.

These little kids not stupid, she going over to her step moms house acting a fool knowing her step mom isnt allowed to correct that behavior. That lil kid will then continue to go to school and back talk the teachers because she learned "nobody can do anything to me but my momma".

then thecoli gonna be talking about community centers and shyt lol. nah if a child is actin up, correct the behavior :manny:

I'm an 80s baby and I've had aunties and grandfather's tap me too when I was acting up.

I even remember being 5 years old and playing rough with these two twin girls. It got to the point where the mom of the twin girls had enough of that shyt and grabbed me by the wrist, raised it, and then tapped my butt to get me to act right. And you know what, I don't even blame her because I had it coming.

So when I look at a video like this I'm going to at least want to know what the daughter did :yeshrug:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yea, the rule is not to physically discipline another person child unless you have consent from both parents.

I have a 2 year old and his mother with eventually date then be in a serious relationship. My plan once their relationship gets to a serious point, I will have a man-to-man conversation with him. I don't want him to physically discipline my son but check his lil azz at every turn and dont allow him to be disrespectfulto him or his mother. Leave the azz whippings to his mother. I think that fair to the dude.