Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THIS IS WHY SO MANY KIDS
ARE GROWING UP TO BE TERRIBLE
HUMANS NOWADAYS.

I COME FROM AN ERA WHERE
ANYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD
AND SOMETIMES THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL
COULD DISCIPLINE A KID IF THEYRE
BEING BAD.

HOOD RATS STARTED POPPING
OUT KIDS AND DEMANDING NO
ONE DISCIPLINES THEM FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
ONLY FOR THEM TO GROW UP
AND TERRORIZE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

:devil:
:evil:

:wow:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You would get dealt with with clown tough guy lol.

You can't put your hands on other peoples kids.
I have before. Twice. And both times I was justified and the parents didn’t do shyt. Now what you gonna do fakkit nikka? It’s hard to be a voice of reason with a swollen face.

lol

:blessed::pacspit:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I haven’t read all the comments, but I will say this. It is up to the adults to get together and decide how the children are to be disciplined.

If I were a step father, before marriage I would speak to my soon to be Wife and the mother of my child and set the standard on how my child is disciplined in my home.

I don’t believe in capital punishment. My wife has to understand that. My child has to understand that disrespect to your step mother won’t be tolerated neither.

My Wife has to understand how we would go about addressing conflict within our household. Once the boundaries are set and consequences are understood, there should be no problems.

When all parties are in agreement, then we can move forward in the union. If there is no agreement, something has to give. Whether my child has less time with me, I choose not to continue my relationship with my future Wife, or the mother needs to be set straight on what goes on within my home.

The child should never lose in the situation. They didn’t choose to be here and if I have to wait on relationships, I am willing to do that until my child come of age.

It’s the sacrifice I choose once I brought a child into this world.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Before you date a single parent you need to see their family culture and the trajectory the kids are on

Also dad gotta establish law, the woman’s word has power because there is fear of a man behind it, which is supposed to keep the mom/stepmom from doing too much

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dad was way too soft
That conversation would’ve been dead stopped and my wife wouldn’t even be involved
When I was co-parenting with my ex and I was getting serious with my current
I had a sit down and set the tone for how shyt was going to be
My ex current dude(at the time) was there and we hashed out disciplinary actions if my daughter got out of line
My ex and I were the only ones to handle those responsibilities
That’s because I dealt with the shyt head on and not p*ssyfooting like a lot of people with kids do
Breh definitely doesn’t wear the pants in that household
Nor did he when he was with his ex
Men set the tone of this situation
Not the women

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Chances are we are both millennials and there is irony in your chest pumping.

There is a chain of causation when it comes to this shyt. The children you're looking down on are, at the end of the day, a product of the generation you're praising.

DUDE THE WHOLE
"DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY CHILD" shyt
STARTED IN THE 90S.

MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF MILLENNIALS
ARE A PRODUCT OF THAT,
AND THEY SPAWNED THE NEXT GENERATION
IN THEIR LIKENESS BUT EVEN WORSE.

80S AND 90S MILLENIALS
ARE NOT THE SAME.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That's the fukkin problem now. These punk ass kids need disciplined. She obviously isn't getting it under the roof of her mother's house. The mother seems like the type to tell her kids to clown other kids in school for how they dress. I know hoes like that. bytches be 40 with a 15 yr old mindset.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.
Straight facts. If it ain't your biological child don't put hands on the kid. Leave it to the father when he gets home. I'm actually seeing this in real life with one of my close friends. Her ex married a psycho broad. All of a sudden his new wife his punishing the hell out of his daughter. She done cussed out his momma, his siblings to the point he's become estranged from his whole family. He refuses to check his wife at all. Now his daughter is having behavioral issues, temper tantrums and issues in school and he's trying to blame the biological mother even though none of this popped up until his crazy new woman came into the picture.

This is a really close friend whose daughter I know well. It's so bad that I was working with her on some of her schoolwork and when she made a mistake she started shaking and crying cause she was so scared of the punishment she'd get for doing something wrong. All brand new behavior.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

DUDE THE WHOLE
"DONT PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY CHILD" shyt
STARTED IN THE 90S.

MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS OF MILLENNIALS
ARE A PRODUCT OF THAT,
AND THEY SPAWNED THE NEXT GENERATION
IN THEIR LIKENESS BUT EVEN WORSE.

80S AND 90S MILLENIALS
ARE NOT THE SAME.

You are chatting a lot of horse shyt.

Let's break things down by numbers.

If someone is gen x, they're born between 1965 and 1980.

If someone is born between 1981 and 1996, they are a millenial.

Do you know that means? It means that Gen Z everyone cries about so much is the primarily the product of the Gen X.

With these conversations, oafs like you always try to have your cake and eat it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You are chatting a lot of horse shyt.

Let's break things down by numbers.

If someone is gen x, they're born between 1965 and 1980.

If someone is born between 1981 and 1996.

Do you know that means? It means that Gen Z everyone cries about so much is the primarily the product of the Gen X.

With these conversations, oafs like you always try to have your cake and eat it.

I SAID THIS shyt STARTED IN THE 90S.
THOSE PARENTS IN THE 90S WERE OBVIOUSLY GEN X.

THE KIDS THAT WERE BORN IN THE 90S
ARE PARENTS TO THE KIDS WE SEEING
RUNNING AROUND WITH
DRACOS RIGHT NOW.

WHAT POINT WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO MAKE?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

THIS IS WHY SO MANY KIDS
ARE GROWING UP TO BE TERRIBLE
HUMANS NOWADAYS.

I COME FROM AN ERA WHERE
ANYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD
AND SOMETIMES THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL
COULD DISCIPLINE A KID IF THEYRE
BEING BAD.

HOOD RATS STARTED POPPING
OUT KIDS AND DEMANDING NO
ONE DISCIPLINES THEM FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR
ONLY FOR THEM TO GROW UP
AND TERRORIZE THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

I grew up the exact same way. The difference is as a parent I know this family/community and know they aren't crazy or won't just beat my child just for breathing too loud. I'm not against whooping a child but if somebody is going to put hands on my child it damn well better be somebody I know well. There are plenty of abusers out there.Just defaulting to the "child must've done something wrong" is how you open the door to a child getting abused. The mother didn't say she didn't want her daughter disciplined. She stated she wanted to know exactly what she did wrong and to leave it to the daddy to dole out the punishment.

The biggest issue is communication. Too often people are bitter about the relationship aspect not working so they don't communicate as co-parents. Me and my ex had great communication after we broke up to ensure we were on the same page about everything including discipline. It's also why it's important to make the new spouse comfortable with the biological parent and have them around as much as possible so they actually know their values. Then they would at least know the other person is coming from a good place and likely to be okay with their child being punished by the new spouse.