Most overated games of all time

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If you said Goldeneye in this thread you just exposed yourself for having zero friends as a young nikka :yeshrug:

95% of FPS are over rated though

FF7 has to be the most over rated game of all time without a doubt tho

i dont even have to say madden or 2k cuz you nikkas already know what time it is with them :beli:

Majority of MMO's are overrated

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final Fantasy 7 deserves all the praise and awards it's every received. Revolutionary and incredible from beginning to end. Plus they gave us my ***** Barret Wallace.
Barret_2.jpg

The only game in the series to come close is 10. With that said i'm going with Fable, Kingdom Hearts,and Bioshock Infinite.

Rell ****

FFVI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :patrice:

And Goldeneye isn't really overrated. It was a genuinely revolutionary game, it just didn't age well. I'd say the same thing about Mario Kart 64 and Pokemon Red and Blue. Both are great for their time, but they aged like :trash:

Looking at hose red and blue sprites today :scusthov:

While we're here, I'll take the original SNES Mario Kart over most of the new ones. Yeah, the controls take some getting used to and it's a little rough around the edges, but lightweights aren't broken like in 64 there's no blue shells :blessed:

Unlike most of the sequels, the original actually rewards skill, time investment, and creative item usage (the feather :youngsabo:)
Nowadays they just go out of their way to screw over the fastest racers and spoon feed the :flabbynsick: players those unearned W's so they won't feel bad about themselves :comeon:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
All Final Fantasy games
All Call of Duty games
All Halo games
GTA 3
Every Mario game ever made after Mario Bros 3 (excluding Mario Karts)
Goldeneye
Mission Impossible
Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy
Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 3 for Genesis, and every other Sonic game except Generations

Thats all for now

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Red Dead Redemption, I thought the first one was better.
Gears Of War 1-3, fun games, I just think that they are overrated.
Call Of Duty 4-Black Ops 2.
Halo 1-3, but I love Halo 4!!!
Batman Arkham City, it's a good game, I just don't think it's as good as everyone make's it out to be.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
GTA 4. The worst protagonist R* has created in recent memory and one of the most boring video games I've ever endured.

Wind Waker

Any Assassin's Creed before the most recent joint.

You didn't like AC2? It was easily the best in the series and deserves its praise.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with Red Dead Redemption....I bought that and Undead Nightmares cheap as fukk on a black friday sale. I beat Undead Nightmares and played a lil bit of the main game and got bored as fukk real quick:scusthov:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Kingdom Hearts(So far, I'm playing the HD version on PS3 right now and its not outright bad but it doesn't feel like anything special at all.)
Half Life 2 (Played it,I don't see the hype for this series)
Tomb Raider Reboot (Forgettable game,remedial puzzles and bullshyt tombs,Uncharted wannabe)
Red Dead Redemption (Had a strong finish but painfully boring parts in the middle.)
Every Gears of War game after 1(The sequels lacked the magic the first one had)
The first 2 Saint's Row games. (Couldn't hold my attention) SR3 is the best one imo.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Red Dead Redemption is straight trash :heh:

If you into cattle ranching and grazing like a old man this is for you :old:

Literally one of the most boring games I've played ever, the setting, the music score, even the storyline was :flabbynsick: You knew how sh*t was gonna play out as soon as John left Armadillo and went to Mexico. The 2nd half was dreadful :heh:

Come at me bruhs :umad: