Most overated games of all time

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Halo 3 is over rated though. I mean I get that it was fun but it wasn't THAT fun online. It had like 6 maps and shyt. :troll:

You know I'm a Playstation person... but even I had to give you the :stopitslime: for that. Halo 2 &3 were fire, ODST was meh, Reach was good... but Halo 4 :huhldup: (game was beautiful graphics wise though)

Most overrated game in my eyes has to be Final Fantasy VII.... maybe I'll change my tune should Square Enix do the remake because those graphics were :trash:, compared to the other PSX Final Fantasy titles.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know I'm a Playstation person... but even I had to give you the :stopitslime: for that. Halo 2 &3 were fire, ODST was meh, Reach was good... but Halo 4 :huhldup: (game was beautiful graphics wise though)

Most overrated game in my eyes has to be Final Fantasy VII.... maybe I'll change my tune should Square Enix do the remake because those graphics were :trash:, compared to the other PSX Final Fantasy titles.
Smilies disabled for you?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
games i already knew were gonna get mentioned

ff7
halo
gta

basically games you suck ass nikkas aint no good at, most yall nikkas aint never beat emerald weapon