most black females who are nerds-hipsters-edgy-gamers

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very few black women date white men without c00n reasons

i'll disagree, there's many blacks raised in steady two parent homes in the burbs. they do not associate with black culture on any level and are more likely to gravitate towards whites. strong steady two parent families produce offspring thats often incompatible with the offspring of single mothers.

i just don't like the new breed of black women thats completely faking the funk. denying their past, acting totally different in efforts to get white men, and generally treating their own race of men with the MOST disrespect in efforts to gain acceptance. these people use fall the hardest when they get their "****** wake up" call

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
exhbit A

I SEE THIS SHYT ALL THE TIME IN MY CITY

2q0txqe.jpg

THose arent nerds. Those are just hoes who found an image that could fool cacs but as always, the animal print and body piercings are a dead giveaway to what they really are. :skip:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
some people are down on their sisters because they actually want them

a lot of us don't want to date cacs
to avoid fixing the complex issues within our own race/communities.

you don't seem to mind the idea of your grand children being green eye, dirty blonde haired cacs, so hey :manny:

you don't have to just date white girls or black girls there are asians and latinas too. You should stop focusing on black women so much

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't have to just date white girls or black girls there are asians and latinas too. You should stop focusing on black women so much

im not one of these guys who believes i can produce black offspring with asians, latinas, etc.

i actually appreciate black genes and don't want any contamination of them on my watch.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
im not one of these guys who believes i can produce black offspring with asians, latinas, etc.

i actually appreciate black genes and don't want any contamination of them on my watch.

Okay well if you're going to choose to only date black women you need to stop complaining about us so much. You have other options, if you're not going to take them then thats your own fault

ETA: Contamination? You have problems.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very few black women date white men without c00n reasons

If that's your outlook that's sad...I don't think my sister who's worked on Black organizations for most of college and after (DESPITE that shytty high school experience...literally with boys yelling slurs at her and girls cutting her hair on the bus and teasing her because she didn't have braids or a relaxer)...

Really I don't even want to get into all of this...if you knew how Afrocentric my parents are, and my oldest sister and younger continue to be outside of school...

They didn't leave any brothers behind, they just ended up with guys that weren't Black. Maybe one will break up with this guy she's with and date one again at some point...who knows :manny:

But you act like people are race traitors for dating anyone else. Do you think the same of black men who date asians/white women/indian women etc?

Who cares? Not everyone is a self-hating racist. I've posted before about the shyt that white people did to black people in other threads...I'm knowledgeable on my Black History, you think I grew up in a vacuum and my sisters and I never talk about this stuff? :birdman:

Like I said...complexes.

Just because someone dates someone from another race doesn't mean they have self-hate issues. Negative way to go through life breh. :why:

Example 1: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/43783-detrot-really-segregated-5.html#post1594498

Do I sound like a self-hating negro to you? You think I don't talk about history and current political affairs and culture with my sisters? My father was working in the Civil Rights Movement...absurd to me...the hate people jump to...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay well if you're going to choose to only date black women you need to stop complaining about us so much. You have other options, if you're not going to take them then thats your own fault

you should be glad theres still some of us left who cares enough to complain. the whole letting you bytches run wild hasn't worked out so well in our community.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ETA: Contamination? You have problems.

i know you see it differently, hell, most blacks see it differently

every other race seems to understand you need to stick with your own to survive.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Hey, Luchini, :umad:

Your neg rep did nothing :russ:

Yes I know, but I still disproved of your statement and my comment still stands.

you should be glad theres still some of us left who cares enough to complain. the whole letting you bytches run wild hasn't worked out so well in our community.

:what: Whatever. Like I said, you have other options. If you're not going to take them then you need to stop complaining about black women period.